Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Third and Final Presidential Debate

Go down 
+17
Ichaerus
Malaese
Polarity
Kamma
Korash
Damacus
Honed
- Z -
Dimidréas
Kornak
taldra
Petrus
Xeos
Galt
Vaslant
Shelarahn
Peanutbutter
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
taldra

taldra

The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:51 pm

Dimidréas wrote:
Galt wrote:
BUUUUUMMMMMMMSSSSSSS!!
The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 2947179816_aec701f2b3_o

fix't

I don't get it? are we saying he likes bums?

O and does anyone feel an assassination attempt coming for these two men? I mean Obama would be the first president of color... and McCain already has a hit out on him by the grim reaper.... so.... ya just thinking....
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:53 pm

I'm not even sure what to say....

The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 Funny-george-bush-picture
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:58 pm

taldra wrote:
I don't get it? are we saying he likes bums?

Dunno. Ask Grabby Mc'Bumsalot.

/shudders
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:02 pm

taldra wrote:
O and does anyone feel an assassination attempt coming for these two men?

No.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:10 pm

The Secret Service contingent for Obama the Candidate is three times larger than that of any active president in all of history. If you took the security teams for all living ex-Presidents and combined them with the current President's, they still would not equal that of Obama... the Candidate's.
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:22 pm

man oh man this thread's awesome

yay for selfish naive idiots!
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:52 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
Considering the current congress has, what, a 10% approval rating? I don't think we have to worry about another Liberal controlled Congress.
Actually, you do. You may not follow the races much, but the Democrats are posed to gain a handful to several handfuls of House seats and several Senate seats. There is absolutely no way the Democrats will (net) lose seats in either house.

For Xeos, though, a Filibuster-proof majority actually requires 60 seats in the Senate. The statistical odds of hitting 60 seats for the Democrats is currently only at about 3-in-10.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:58 pm

Oh PB, don't bore us with this "facts" crap. We all know its better to go from the gut. Especially when it comes to being racist or blindly bashing government and politics. Duhhh, bro.
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:05 pm

Galt wrote:
Oh PB, don't bore us with this "facts" crap. We all know its better to go from the gut. Especially when it comes to being racist or blindly bashing government and politics. Duhhh, bro.

ah racism and government bashing, O how I have missed thee elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Kornak

Kornak

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:27 pm

I still really want to know why being from the south lets you know why black people are bad. Because they are racist pricks?
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:37 pm

Kornak wrote:
I still really want to know why being from the south lets you know why black people are bad. Because they are racist pricks?

I think it comes from a more fruitful and enriched life experience.... in the way that it don't....
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Kornak wrote:

Let me rephrase

Black people aren't bad, "Insert word Z wont let me say that starts with an N here" are.

There is a difference
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:50 pm

Shelarahn wrote:

Let me rephrase

Black people aren't bad, "Insert word Z wont let me say that starts with an N here" are.

There is a difference

I would consider possibly using words that don't originate as being racist insults if you are looking to describe one's personal integrity so as to avoid future confusion. Using it in general to describe lesser qualities in an individual maintains its roots as being a racist remark.

If you think the someone's a douchebag, what difference does it make that they're black?
A douchebag's a douchebag's. Race has little bearing on this.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:52 pm

Dimidréas wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:

Let me rephrase

There is a difference

I would consider possibly using words that don't originate as being racist insults if you are looking to describe one's personal integrity so as to avoid future confusion. Using it in general to describe lesser qualities in an individual maintains its roots as being a racist remark.

If you think the someone's a douchebag, what difference does it make that they're black?
A douchebag's a douchebag's. Race has little bearing on this.

Why? I AM racist.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Intolerance is good times, right?
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 pm

Galt wrote:

Definitely
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Galt wrote:

ummm yes
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Galt wrote:

Not if you're smokin' dope or drinkin' vodka.
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:09 pm

Dimidréas wrote:
Galt wrote:

or Looking at boobies..... I LOVE THE GRIMLINS
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:10 pm

taldra wrote:
Dimidréas wrote:
Galt wrote:

or Looking at boobies..... I LOVE THE GRIMLINS

Touché
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
You're obviously not from the South
I did not find this amusing. I guess I've had my head in the sand for the past few months since I didn't see you as being this racist before, Shel, and I personally take offense to you including me in your generalization of people "from the South" as being benefactors to your racist beliefs. You are free to say what you like [within limitations setforth by - Z -], but please do not assume that a plethora of people you don't even know agree with your personal thoughts.

If you feel the need to tell someone how you feel about them being born with a different color skin or from a different region as yourself, please keep it to yourself next time... or at the very least out of sight.

No

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:25 pm

ITT: People who don't get that I bullshit 99% of the time and should generally just ignore me
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:28 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
ITT: People who don't get that I bullshit 99% of the time and should generally just ignore me
Noted.

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Ok PB that eases my fears a bit. Still I would perfer a (R) President, if for no other reason than to balance the other two. D^3 scares me.

And yes it is for purely selfish reasons, which I think we should all be thinking because we have yet to live in a perfect society without greed. Being in mid Sized buisness, typically (D) tend to make me do more for my employess and typically raise my corporate/income/gains taxes because I fall in a higher bracket. I don't want to have to pay more for the betterment of the "small guy".

Let the small guy figure it out for him/her self like everyone else has had to do at some point and better themselves and their families with hard work.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:40 pm

Shelarahn wrote:

Pretty weak ass excuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third and Final Presidential Debate
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next