Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Third and Final Presidential Debate

Go down 
+17
Ichaerus
Malaese
Polarity
Kamma
Korash
Damacus
Honed
- Z -
Dimidréas
Kornak
taldra
Petrus
Xeos
Galt
Vaslant
Shelarahn
Peanutbutter
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
- Z -

- Z -

The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:08 am

People who know Shel see this as a big joke (that includes Como, if you were still wondering Malaese). Those who don't have already grabbed their torch and pitchfork. Locking this thread now serves no purpose. If I was ever going to do it, I would've done so several pages ago.

P.S.- Surprised we haven't had a "Why so serious?" up in here.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:14 am

The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 Whysoserious128569788451068586
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:18 am

- Z - wrote:
People who know Shel see this as a big joke (that includes Como, if you were still wondering Malaese). Those who don't have already grabbed their torch and pitchfork. Locking this thread now serves no purpose. If I was ever going to do it, I would've done so several pages ago.

It's not a joke. You can't joke constantly and at that level of asinine racist bullshit every day of your life and then expect people to beleive "Oh, he's just joking around." If that's how things work...

Shel is an ignorant, childish little dipshit who not only lied in his application, but is excessively rude, racist, and vile. He acts like a child, but is excessively good at getting people to defend him by lying to them.

Just kidding though. That was a joke.

And yes, I do expect my post to get deleted. I realize it's fine for him to throw around the n word, but its not ok for me to call him on his childish shit. Historically anyway that's been the case.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:22 am

Polarity wrote:
- Z - wrote:

It's not a joke. You can't joke constantly and at that level of asinine racist bullshit every day of your life and then expect people to beleive "Oh, he's just joking around." If that's how things work...

Shel is an ignorant, childish little dipshit who not only lied in his application, but is excessively rude, racist, and vile. He acts like a child, but is excessively good at getting people to defend him by lying to them.

Just kidding though. That was a joke.

And yes, I do expect my post to get deleted. I realize it's fine for him to throw around the n word, but its not ok for me to call him on his childish shit. Historically anyway that's been the case.

The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 Baw
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:27 am

It's okay Z, there's more than one reason the guild was named Damage Done. Unfortunately too many people weren't subtle enough and put leadership against the wall, of course you have no choice but to defend him now, they made it personal and it was a lose/lose choice for you. It's the Apedog scenario, eventually you cut ties when he starts costing you other players you'd rather have more. Then at some point the guild splits like it has so many times before and you rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:29 am

Malaese wrote:
It's okay Z, there's more than one reason the guild was named Damage Done. Unfortunately too many people weren't subtle enough and put leadership against the wall, of course you have no choice but to defend him now, they made it personal and it was a lose/lose choice for you. It's the Apedog scenario, eventually you cut ties when he starts costing you other players you'd rather have more. Then at some point the guild splits like it has so many times before and you rebuild.

I haven't cost anyone shit, people who actually matter (e.i. People still in the guild that didn't emo leave the game (e.i. you)) know that everything I do is a big joke.

So...

The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 Baw
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:41 am

If you weren't scared you wouldn't be defending so vigorously. It's okay we all know....
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:43 am

Malaese wrote:
If you weren't scared you wouldn't be defending so vigorously. It's okay we all know....

Scared of what? The emo rogue that's not even relevant anymore? You must know how Spaceballs feels...
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 am

I'd say you're probably less relevant than many of us "relics." Let's face it, you like to elicit shock responses for attention by trolling your own forums.

But really, the admission of blatantly lying on your application is the real key here. I've booted people, almost on the spot, for finding out that they lied on their apps. It completely undermines the whole process to say that you can get away with that.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:36 am

Petrus wrote:
I don't know that Shela would have said those things if he hadn't been provoked, but he did say them. However, you all need to stop mashing your political ideas in each others' faces like they're the only right ones. I don't care if that's what an opinion is...

Dude, you did notice the name of this thread didn't you? Were you expecting a conversation about gear spreadsheets? Anti first amendment much?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:44 am

No, but tbh, I don't like to get into big arguments like this because I know someone like Shela is going to come out and say some stupid stuff and people are going to get mad at him. I don't like how dividing politics is in this country and I wish it would stop dividing our current guild members from our former ones.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:48 am

Petrus wrote:
No, but tbh, I don't like to get into big arguments like this because I know someone like Shela is going to come out and say some stupid stuff and people are going to get mad at him. I don't like how dividing politics is in this country and I wish it would stop dividing our current guild members from our former ones.

YOU'RE BREAKING THIS FAMILY APART

D=
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:50 am

no u?
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:51 am

Petrus wrote:
no u?

Only the distant cousins who need to gtfo anyways
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:54 am

Petrus wrote:

Well, considering I was going to come back and now don't plan to, he's actually driving away current members. Politics doesn't have to be as divided as shel is making it. He's intentionally being caustic and unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:57 am

See, I have to assume the "distant cousins" are the former guildies, and no, they don't need to gtfo anyways. I don't care who's posting what, but it stopped being a joke when they started taking you seriously. Sorry I'm being so serious here, but this really really is getting out of hand and I don't want it to divide anyone any more than it already has.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 am

Polarity wrote:
Petrus wrote:

Well, considering I was going to come back and now don't plan to, he's actually driving away current members. Politics doesn't have to be as divided as shel is making it. He's intentionally being caustic and unreasonable.

OH NO WE WON'T HAVE A HUNTER WHO GEMS FOR AP BACK IN THE GUILD

WHAT WILL WE EVER DO!?
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 am

Petrus wrote:
No, but tbh, I don't like to get into big arguments like this

Then don't. Let us, who can handle such discussions, enjoy having them and you don't have to watch if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:01 am

Galt wrote:
Petrus wrote:
No, but tbh, I don't like to get into big arguments like this

Then don't. Let us, who can handle such discussions, enjoy having them and you don't have to watch if you don't want to.

Yeah, I'm having a fucking ball
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:06 am

Clearly, with all the good it did you.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:07 am

Galt wrote:
Clearly, with all the good it did you.

Didn't to anything for me at all really.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:07 am

Yes, you're TROLLING YOUR FORMER GUILD MEMBERS. And it really needs to stop.

Now, on the "caustic" remarks bit:
PB wrote:
But hey got ahead and put the blinders on and vote for the red guy. It's worked in the past, right?
Kornak wrote:
All they care about is which candidate will benefit them the most personally, not the country as a whole.

Both blatant generalizations that, while they may be partially true, did not need to be said. Keep in mind that Shela has said about ten times this many things about the left, Obama, or what he said in his application in this thread alone, but I do want to point out that we all just need to stop before we alienate any more people. Please.

And Z, normally I wouldn't call you out on something like this, but

Zyzzx wrote:
If these threads cannot retain some minor level of decency, they will be locked. You will notice that I have never once hinted at stepping in to play moderator before, except in the case of personal animosities. This is because for the most part, I don't care what is said.

I'd say all the decency is gone and was gone several pages ago, so why haven't you locked this yet?
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:11 am

Petrus wrote:
Yes, you're TROLLING YOUR FORMER GUILD MEMBERS. And it really needs to stop.

Now, on the "caustic" remarks bit:
PB wrote:
But hey got ahead and put the blinders on and vote for the red guy. It's worked in the past, right?
Kornak wrote:
All they care about is which candidate will benefit them the most personally, not the country as a whole.

Both blatant generalizations that, while they may be partially true, did not need to be said. Keep in mind that Shela has said about ten times this many things about the left, Obama, or what he said in his application in this thread alone, but I do want to point out that we all just need to stop before we alienate any more people. Please.

And Z, normally I wouldn't call you out on something like this, but

Zyzzx wrote:
If these threads cannot retain some minor level of decency, they will be locked. You will notice that I have never once hinted at stepping in to play moderator before, except in the case of personal animosities. This is because for the most part, I don't care what is said.

I'd say all the decency is gone and was gone several pages ago, so why haven't you locked this yet?

Not MY former guild members, I was never in the guild with Msnancy (Nice name btw), MalEMO, or Galt.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:13 am

No, but they were in this guild and THEY were the ones that got it through the T5 content that half of us conveniently skipped (thank you patch 2.4), so I think they should get a little respect and credit (at least more than you're giving them now).
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 am

Petrus wrote:
No, but they were in this guild and THEY were the ones that got it through the T5 content that half of us conveniently skipped (thank you patch 2.4), so I think they should get a little respect and credit (at least more than you're giving them now).

Mmmm....

No

They are the ones that started the shit talking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third and Final Presidential Debate
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next