Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Third and Final Presidential Debate

Go down 
+17
Ichaerus
Malaese
Polarity
Kamma
Korash
Damacus
Honed
- Z -
Dimidréas
Kornak
taldra
Petrus
Xeos
Galt
Vaslant
Shelarahn
Peanutbutter
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:38 pm

Uh, considering I wrote an incredibly long post on why I was leaving I'd say you just declined to read it or get the reader's digest from someone else.

Simply put, I felt like I needed to spend more time with my daughter.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:42 pm

I know, I said you had an excuse too, but I see how the way I worded it would make it sound like a flimsy one.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:00 pm

I was more worried about the corporation than personal, we expense out everything through the Inc anyway. PB
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:04 pm

The disrespect doesn't have to be pointed. Your incendiary language bring a fetid stench to your associations. You don't have to actually say something bad about someone in the guild for your comments to be interpreted as representative of the guild, and by extension, its members.

By choice, I have nothing to do with leadership of this guild anymore, but I would be really shocked if you didn't get removed after tonight's debacle.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Obamarahnlol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:06 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
The disrespect doesn't have to be pointed. Your incendiary language bring a fetid stench to your associations. You don't have to actually say something bad about someone in the guild for your comments to be interpreted as representative of the guild, and by extension, its members.

By choice, I have nothing to do with leadership of this guild anymore, but I would be really shocked if you didn't get removed after tonight's debacle.

Removed for what? Telling my opinion?

I got a month left of Free Speech you know...
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:07 pm

Not cool Galt...Not cool
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:09 pm

Galt wrote:
Obamarahnlol

lawl Right in the squiddly-spoog.
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Obamarahn wrote:
If you bought anything I said in my app, you really ARE a moron

Evil or Very Mad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:29 pm

this thread is stupid
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:35 pm

Comotosis wrote:
this thread is stupid
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:39 pm

The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 Thread_sucks
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:40 pm

Secondary wrote:
Comotosis wrote:
people in this thread who think it is srs bsns are stupid
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Obamarahn wrote:
tl;dr
Obamarahn wrote:
If you bought anything I said in my app, you really ARE a moron
You've lost the little respect I had left for you. Probably matters about as much as lamb-skin condoms' popularity, but hey, just know that you've got one less guildie to have your back. The accuracy of the seriousness in your posts is overshadowed by the content itself - learn to care a shit-ton little more about your representation of the guild tag you share with the other members and the amount of respect you give to others within the guild and outside of it; otherwise, I would love nothing more than to see you ousted if your mannerisms and ability to keep your rediculous comments to yourself do not make a 180.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm perfectly cool with posting in jest with other people and having your fun, but some boundaries should not be crossed and you've done more than your fair share tonight, IMO.

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Simply put, you need to be removed from the guild and banned from the forums. Failure to do so means the leadership is okay with the things you have said and continue to say all in the game of "general trolling." Here's a pro tip: You don't troll your own guild forums.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:50 pm

I'm not reading this thread but since this seems to be going the way of the "Man, if only I could hear myself" route I'm going to summon the courage to say someone serious that may last two sentences. Personally, especially since Shela has cleaned up his act considerably concerning the realm forums, I could give less of a shit what he does on these forums. Not a huge percentage of us even read the off-topic forums and even fewer of us take anything we read in it seriously so please, don't tell the management what it means when they fail to do something before someone mistakes it to sound like, "If you don't do this I'll think this and wont you be sorry!"

Srsly u guyz.

U guyz.

Srsly.
Back to top Go down
Kornak

Kornak

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:08 pm

I know that I don't raid anymore and that leadership has changed but i gotta say if shela is not kicked from the guild then our leadership is kinda sad. He went way over the line in here, not to mention the application comment.
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:15 pm

I agree completely with pb. I've been saying that same thing as malaese for a while now, too. It's just fucked up to act like that anywhere, especially with guildies. Sucks that I just got my forum access revoked though.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Good thing none of you still play or otherwise matter, huh?
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:16 pm

Serious business is seriously serious about how serious the seriousness of the serious business seriously is.
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:20 pm

I was going to come back and play in a couple weeks, to get ready for wotlk. The guild must have changed a lot since I last played, if Shel's an all around awesome dude now. Guess phat lewts and srs bsns gaming does that to people.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:22 pm

Polarity wrote:
I was going to come back and play in a couple weeks, to get ready for wotlk. The guild must have changed a lot since I last played, if Shel's an all around awesome dude now. Guess phat lewts and srs bsns gaming does that to people.

Well damn, I feel bad now
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:30 am

The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 Mcaino10

Here we are, the two of us together
Takin’ this crazy chance to be all alone
We both know that we should not be together
‘Cause if we’re found out, it could mess up
Both our happy homes

I hate to think about us all meeting up together
‘Cause as soon as I look at you it will show on my face, yeah
Then they’ll know that we’ve been loving each other
We can’t let ‘em know, no, no, no
We can’t leave a trace

Secret lovers, yeah, that’s what we are
We should not be together
But we can’t let go, no, no
‘Cause we love each other so

Ooh…ooh…

Sittin’ at home, I do nothin’ all day
But I think about you and hope that you’re okay
Hopin’ you’ll call before anyone gets home
I wait anxiously alone by the phone

How could something so wrong be so right
I wish we didn’t have to keep our love out of sight, yeah
Living two lives just ain’t easy at all
But we gotta hang on in there or fall

We should not be together
But we can’t let go, no, no
‘Cause we love each other so

Tryin’ so hard to hide the way we feel
‘Cause we both belong to someone else
But we can’t let go
‘Cause what we feel is, oh, so real
So real, so real

You and me, are we friends
Is this cool or do we care
Can they tell what’s in our minds
Maybe they’ve had secret loves all of the time

In the middle of making love we notice the time
We both get nervous ‘cause it’s way after nine
Even though we hate it, we know it’s time that we go
We gotta be careful so that no one will know

Trying so hard to hide the way we feel
‘Cause we both belong to someone else
But we can’t let go
‘Cause what we feel is, oh, so real
So real, so real, so real, so real
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:04 am

I'm very glad that the Al Smith Dinner didn't receive as much airtime publicity as any of the presidential debates. I watched both McCain's and Obama's speeches, and while McCain had me laughing (alot) seeing Obama try and do stand up just made me feel awkward and uncomfortable.

Seriously though, if this whole "President" thing falls through for him, I bet Comedy Central would book a half hour a week for McCain.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:04 am

I don't know that Shela would have said those things if he hadn't been provoked, but he did say them. However, you all need to stop mashing your political ideas in each others' faces like they're the only right ones. I don't care if that's what an opinion is, it's obviously dividing us and I have to say we'd be a lot better off if we didn't even bother talking about it. Can we lock this before it gets any more out of hand?
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third and Final Presidential Debate   The Third and Final Presidential Debate - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third and Final Presidential Debate
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next