Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid

Go down 
+8
Comotosis
Secondary
PB
Necis
Smolder
Demoniack
Tak
Taurentula
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taurentula

Taurentula

[ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:46 pm

Your raid talent spec. Feral 0/45/16

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Taurentula
Your relevant stats for raiding.
HP:16.5k unbuffed (no stam trink)
Armor:33.9k unbuffed
Dodge:42.2% unbuffed

Your raid experience.
Post-BC:
Karazhan
Gruuls
Magtheridon
5/6 SSC (seen vash)
4/4 TK
4/5 Hyjal (seen arch)
5/9 BT (seen RoS)

Pre-BC:
ZG
MC

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times. I'm always on time unless something drastic happens. Your raid times are pretty chill compared to ones I've had to make before. No problem making them now.

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from MH/BT, and why they are a large upgrade.
Shadowmoon Insignia from BB and Pendant of Titans from RoS. I'm currently using two lovely pieces from Kara. They aren't bad pieces but if there's something better then it's worth it to work for it.

A short guild history.
Hordecore for 3 pleasant years. Left on good terms a few weeks before disband.
Ronin Depths for a few months. Players were immature and didn't take raiding seriously. Raiding is serious business you guys.
Rehab for a few months. I'd like to with hold my reasons if that's all right. I hope to leave on generally good terms. There are a lot of people I enjoy raiding with and talking with in that guild and I would like my relationship with all of them to stay civil.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done.
I love raiding more than anything. Three days a week probably won't be enough to satisfy my raiding appetite but I can dig it. I hope to get to that goddamn Sunwell before the expansion comes out. Twisted Evil

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done.
I show up, I do what I'm supposed to, I don't fuck around in serious situations, and I'm highly competitive. I don't know what that last part has to do with raiding, but don't get in a competition with me or there will be blood lol.
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm

You're application is being reviewed. Do you prefer to DPS or tank when given the choice?

Last edited by Tak on Sun May 25, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Tank all the way. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:59 pm

You have about 7% less dodge than me, so your tanking priority would be about fourth if Como, Serayne, and I were all present (this will not always be the case). Would you be okay with this? Also, why are you using the pillar of ferocity instead of the SSC one?
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:03 pm

Owns is a... I mean Taurentula is a very nice person. She's a very good feral druid! I raided with her in Hordecore and Ronin Depths.

RAWR BEAR FORM (or I beleive it's that? Been so long!)

p.s. Add your avatar!
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:06 pm

I have found that my TPS was kind of low with the SSC staff so I opted for the extra dps that comes with the Staff of Ferocity. Losing all that dodge rating was harsh and I'm working on getting back up to the 45% or whatever I was at before I started messing with my gear. I wouldn't mind being low on the tank priority. It's not that big of a deal I suppose. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Demoniack wrote:
Owns is a... I mean Taurentula is a very nice person. She's a very good feral druid! I raided with her in Hordecore and Ronin Depths.

RAWR BEAR FORM (or I beleive it's that? Been so long!)

p.s. Add your avatar!

RAWRBEARTANK!
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:09 pm

One of our biggest problems right now is having enough people for the Sunday raid. How often would you have to miss that raid or be late and for what reason?
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:11 pm

Sunday at 245, correct? That shouldn't be an issue. Sundays are usually pretty empty for me. Plus with only 2 other raids to go to during the week (min) I will have more time to schedule shit during "off nights". So yeah, Sunday would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:15 pm

Have you ever gotten a name change, out of curiosity?
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:16 pm

Yes, actually. You probably noticed Demonjack's not so subtle mistake. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Elaborate.....
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:22 pm

I was Ownyouup, a nobody Pre-BC. Now I am Taurentula, rawrbeartank.

Bien?
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:23 pm

I was hoping for more along the lines of reasoning for name change.
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:24 pm

It was a stupid name?
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:25 pm

Just keep in mind we have a group of people we usually take, TT (your new nickname). If you get benched, it's not personal. In fact, on non-progression bosses, we frequently request volunteers to sit out so new people can come in, see the fights in an easy environment, and get some loot.

Second, do you have a resto set? On a fight like Archimonde, we just have ferals heal (Tak respecs resto to heal), and we do pay for the respec to/from.

Third, we noticed you had put up an app previously. Why did you remove it?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Fair enough I suppose, I assume you chose it though.
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:30 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Just keep in mind we have a group of people we usually take, TT (your new nickname). If you get benched, it's not personal. In fact, on non-progression bosses, we frequently request volunteers to sit out so new people can come in, see the fights in an easy environment, and get some loot.

Second, do you have a resto set? On a fight like Archimonde, we just have ferals heal (Tak respecs resto to heal), and we do pay for the respec to/from.

Third, we noticed you had put up an app previously. Why did you remove it?

Yeah I understand getting benched. It's all really no big deal to me. I'd like to raid but I understand the need for the best players to be in the raid as well. I do have a resto set, I only get about 1400 +heal with it though. There were some things I had to work out in my guild and I didn't want to be vying for a spot in this guild while trying to fix things up in here.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Understood you want to stay civil with Rehab. We like them a lot, considering they have been through a lot of the same stuff as us in the last several months (in terms of attendance), we've just (luckily) fared a bit better in terms of recruitment. I have nothing but props for McKenzie and the Crew.

But keep in mind we have already taken a couple of their members and more are applying, and we don't want to create bad blood by appearing to "jack" their players. So while this won't hurt your app, do understand that we are somewhat curious if it's something beyond the normal, "We don't have enough to raid reliably."
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:41 pm

It's not, I assure you. I love Rehab and everyone there, it just frustrates someone like myself when we log on every night at 630 for more attendance farming. Sad
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:47 pm

We sometimes are a little lacking in the tank dept. on off nights (Wednesday/Saturday) when we want to do 10 mans, how often would you be available for those?
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:49 pm

With this interesting raid schedule, I would either like to request a designated 10man night that you want me to tank, or give me fair warning when you will need me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:51 pm

Oh shit it's Ownyouup? Man I totally had an e-crush on you back in the pre-BC days when Byfield was in Hordecore and would like rage about not getting a Fang of the Faceless off Hakkar.
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Comotosis wrote:
Oh shit it's Ownyouup? Man I totally had an e-crush on you back in the pre-BC days when Byfield was in Hordecore and would like rage about not getting a Fang of the Faceless off Hakkar.

Hey! Nice to see another HxC vet! You had a crush on me? HOW CUTE! Razz
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:24 am

Oh hi, Ownyouup. Remember viscerous? I pitched in for that epic belt or whatever he bought you for your birthday one year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid   [ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Taurentula-Feral druid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next