Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid

Go down 
+10
Peanutbutter
Smolder
Secondary
Tihson
Xeos
Rishana
Reckface
Feardotpew
Mondrana
Jugernautt
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugernautt

Jugernautt

[Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Armory Link--http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Jugernautt

Stats Unbuffed-- 31114 hp- 29639 armor-37.40% dodge-418 Defense

HP: 31114 unbuffed-about 41k raid buffed- 46-47k in frost resist gearraid buffed
Armor:29639 unbuffed-31447 self buffed
Defense:418
Dodge:37.40% unbuffed-39.51% self buffed
Parry:n/a
Block:n/a
Expertise:17

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY (Hunters may remove Expertise)
AP: 5575 unbuffed-5803 self buffed
Hit:46
Crit:40.36 unbuffed-41.91 self buffed
Haste: 112
Expertise:17

Trinkets--Essence of Gossamer plenty stam and reduces some dmg taken and Defenders Code 850 arm and 455 dodge 20 sec No 2min trink never pvped much and i have 5min one would like new trinks and weapon and finish my Val set have 2/5 atm

Glyphs---Majors are Maul,Frenzied Regeneration and Mangle Minors are Challenging Roar Thorns and Dash

From Key West FLA
AGE---31

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? Yes have both

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc? Mods are DBM OMEN thats all i need I DONT LOSE AGGRO

Raid Experience - I have Main Tanked both 25 and 10m Naxx 25 and 10m OS 25 and 10m Vault havent done eye due to guild not geared enough and i dont pug

Guild History---Communism- Deep Blue- MT Havok-Co GM Lang Huo

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times--times are cool

Are you prepared for the next scheduled raid? (Yes means you're going to be on and ready during our scheduled raid time fyi) am saved to everything but eye till tuesday

Reason(s) for applying--tired of wasting time and skills in guilds that arent dedicated(exp-people knowing raids times and dont show or guys who are bad)

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done- I am a great tank and very dedicated,and always willing to assist others
Back to top Go down
Mondrana

Mondrana

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Finally, a feral druid App! =)
Your gear etc seems fine. I'm aware we have quite a few tanks atm, but a feral druid overall and for stuff like Sarth x3 Drakes would just be fantastic!

+1 from me. Worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Jugernautt

Jugernautt

PostSubject: oooppps forgot   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:54 pm

have led 25 and 10m naxx raids and 25 and 10m vault and 25 and 10m os and i have frost resist set puts me with buffs bout 450+ resist.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Jugernautt wrote:
i have frost resist

Pro.

So.....I support Embassy's vouch. Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind having another tank for when Petrus, Acclimator, Rishana, Anuvar, (anyone else I missed, sorry) aren't on and I want to stack a 10 man malygos with plate and leather so I can have the BIS chest piece passed to me. How is your feral dps set? You can answer me like I'm slow, I know nothing about druids.
Back to top Go down
Mondrana

Mondrana

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Feardotpew wrote:
Jugernautt wrote:
i have frost resist

Pro.

So.....I support Embassy's vouch. Quite frankly, I wouldn't mind having another tank for when Petrus, Acclimator, Rishana, Anuvar, (anyone else I missed, sorry) aren't on and I want to stack a 10 man malygos with plate and leather so I can have the BIS chest piece passed to me. How is your feral dps set? You can answer me like I'm slow, I know nothing about druids.

Not sure if your "Pro" comment was sarcastic, because that gear is used by many feral MT's to tank Sarth with 3 drakes simply cause of the shit ton of stam on it. You still need to pop something to medigate the damage (Breaths) but it helps quite a lot according to a few friends in Death Wish and Blood Legion.
Back to top Go down
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:13 pm

I would like to run something with you so I can pull aggro, ALL DAY.
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:31 pm

he doesn't wear plate, shields, or same weapons, so invite plx
Back to top Go down
Jugernautt

Jugernautt

PostSubject: dps gear   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:40 pm

i really have only collected tank gears. all other leather ive given to my guilds rogues to help gear them. i feel gearing raid is important if u want progression..
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Jugernautt wrote:
i really have only collected tank gears.

ginvite naow
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Jugernautt wrote:
i feel gearing raid is important if u want progression..

I like you already
Back to top Go down
Tihson

Tihson

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Ill throw a bump in here for a good feral drood. Was an awesome tank when I was in Havok and he really knew his stuff. Would be nice to have a good drood tank among the ranks.

And I want the 5% crit buff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vtown16
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Tihson wrote:

(Rampage)
Back to top Go down
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm

Secondary wrote:
Tihson wrote:

(Rampage)

We have 3 warriors. IT REFRESHES EVERY TIME ONE OF US CRITS LOLOL. SCT is yelling at me the whole time in raids.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:20 pm

He meant to say Improved Leader of the Pack (Heal) and the bleed debuff. Mmm bigger rupture and deep wounds ticks.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Xeos wrote:
Mmm bigger rupture
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Some people browse these forums at work. You should probably change your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:16 am

Xeos wrote:
He meant to say Improved Leader of the Pack (Heal) and the bleed debuff. Mmm bigger rupture and deep wounds ticks.

OH SHI-

Dude. We should seriously pick up a druid. Deep wounds is the second most damaging attack(well dot) that we do, and that would make shit die faster.
Back to top Go down
Jugernautt

Jugernautt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:11 am

yea changed it srry bout that.. but she is gorgeous
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:16 pm

I was chafing at the bit regarding PB's comment...

/sigh

C'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 pm

I think you need to visit a repair guy with that Avatar, Smolder. Your English is broken.

Oh, hai, Juger. Razz

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Vaslant wrote:
I think you need to visit a repair guy with that Avatar, Smolder. Your English is broken.

Oh, hai, Juger. Razz

~ Sean

No.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:37 pm

- Z - wrote:

No.
I like it when you put your foot down. It makes the earth quake. Rawr!

Twisted Evil

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Vaslant wrote:
- Z - wrote:

No.
I like it when you put your foot down. It makes me hot. Rawr!

Twisted Evil

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Aliissa

Aliissa

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:58 pm

lawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid   [Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn]Jugernautt -Feral Druid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next