Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid

Go down 
+6
Malaese
nag
Secondary
Smolder
Comotosis
Desolate
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Desolate

Desolate

[ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:39 pm

Your raid talent spec:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0zjZZxEIxcq0est
Your relevant stats for raiding:
1607 Healing
138 MP/5 while casting.
9050 Mana
Your raid experience:
Pre-BC: Up to Nefarian.
Post-BC: Cleared Kara, Mag, Gruuls, 3/6 SSC, 1/4 TK.
Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
Attendance is not a problem. Will be available for 100% of raids.
Discipline and following orders is not a problem. I am aware and agree to all the rules.
Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from SSC/TK.
Ethereum Life-Staff, Living Root of the Wildheart
A short guild history
Pre-BC: Bloodlust Tribe, Refugees, Stonard Safety Council
Post-BC: Stonard Safety Council, Original Gorgonnash
Reasons for leaving: BLT: Guild Drama/Transfers. Refugees: Guild Drama/Transfers. SSC: Guild leaders transferred. OG: Lack of progression.
The reason you are applying to Damage Done
Progression and discipline are two key factors in the success of a guild. I believe that this guild has this and I hope to be a member of a guild that can progress and do so without drama.
Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done.
Through various characters I have experienced a well rounded view of WoW, and am able to fulfill various roles if needed. I have many other level 70 characters, including Zenkrad, my affliction warlock whom I have already spoken with Peanutbutter. I also have a close connection with two other players that have many characters (Darknez - Shadow Priest, Tohkrah - Fury Warrior. Malishknell - Resto / Elemental Shaman, Resolve - Feral or Resto Druid, Resolved - Warlock) We would be able to bring a lot to the table if any of us were selected to join the guild.

Thank you for your time and hope to be raiding with you all shortly.
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:39 pm

HOLY SHIT A RESTO DRUID GRATS YOU'RE IN WHEN CAN WE SEND INVITE?
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:41 pm

Ressstooorrraaattiioionnnn drruuuiiiiiididdd bounce
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 6:11 pm

We've taken Desolate on his warlock, Zenkrad, to a flk raid and he did really well.
As far as his druid goes, he has been putting a lot of time into farming battegrounds and heroic badges to get all the best gear he can.
He is a great guy and knows how to play this game all too well.
Back to top Go down
nag

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:41 pm

Did you have another name previously? I remember a desolatecow or something along those lines. Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:42 pm

As soon as you take a <Damage Done> tag you will either transfer off the server or completely disappear in less than 1 month, just fair warning. You application will be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Desolate

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:19 pm

nag wrote:
Did you have another name previously? I remember a desolatecow or something along those lines. Just curious.

Desolatecow was in Luck/ITG. That's not me.
Back to top Go down
nag

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:42 am

Yea I was in the guild with him, just wondering if that was you.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Desolate, just a few more notes to clear up a few points.

First, you have come with us at least once on Zenkrad. Does this mean that you are seeking to join us as a resto druid now, instead?

Second, Tohkrah seemed to lose interest in joining the guild. I asked him to apply formally (because my tell volume is too large to field recruits in-game), but he didn't seem too interested in pursuing that path. If you were accepted, while we do appreciate the offer, but I doubt we could just accept a bunch of friends in the guild along with you. Also, we'd want to make sure you were the person playing your characters. Too much shady stuff has happened (in the past) with people playing their friends characters.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Desolate

Desolate

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:03 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Desolate, just a few more notes to clear up a few points.

First, you have come with us at least once on Zenkrad. Does this mean that you are seeking to join us as a resto druid now, instead?

Second, Tohkrah seemed to lose interest in joining the guild. I asked him to apply formally (because my tell volume is too large to field recruits in-game), but he didn't seem too interested in pursuing that path. If you were accepted, while we do appreciate the offer, but I doubt we could just accept a bunch of friends in the guild along with you. Also, we'd want to make sure you were the person playing your characters. Too much shady stuff has happened (in the past) with people playing their friends characters.

On the issue of Zenkrad or Desolate (and Tohkrah and others for that matter) - any and/or all of the characters that would be beneficial to the guild. I was told that DD had virtually no resto druid, so in the past two weeks I have worked on my druid and got him from all greens to nearly all epics in hope of joining.

On the issue of Tohkah. He mentioned to me that since you declined other fury warriors that had equal or near-equal gear as he does, and the fact that fury warriors are a hot topic due to all your main tanks desperately wanting to go fury, that it would be a waste to apply. Why apply when it is sure to get shot down anyway? Moving on. If indeed I do get accepted, I would very much (like I said before, not a dealbreaker, but would be a bonus) like to get one of Tohkrah's characters in...(we have been playing together online for 6 years) he can play virtually any character, so exactly what class/spec IS DD in need of, if any at all...? He would of course apply formally as well.

Thanks again for your time. Hope this clears some things up and hope to hear back soon
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:43 am

Quote :
I was told that DD had virtually no resto druid, so in the past two weeks I have worked on my druid and got him from all greens to nearly all epics in hope of joining.
Okay, so I take it you want to use the druid as a main. You are almost correct about resto druids... we have zero, other than Jelly's alt. We had one named Ocnarian but he transfered back to his original server a few weeks ago.

Quote :
On the issue of Tohkah. He mentioned to me that since you declined other fury warriors that had equal or near-equal gear as he does, and the fact that fury warriors are a hot topic due to all your main tanks desperately wanting to go fury, that it would be a waste to apply. Why apply when it is sure to get shot down anyway? Moving on. If indeed I do get accepted, I would very much (like I said before, not a dealbreaker, but would be a bonus) like to get one of Tohkrah's characters in...(we have been playing together online for 6 years) he can play virtually any character, so exactly what class/spec IS DD in need of, if any at all...? He would of course apply formally as well.
That's a fair statement. Obviously, we haven't seen his gear, and yes we've had to decline two fury applicants recently, so I can understand his sentiment there. We do have several warriors who probably would go fury if allowed, but all are too well equipped prot-wise to abandon.

In terms of what we need, I can't give you a particular answer. We've had fairly reliable attendance from most classes and specs lately and are just looking to patch a few holes and cover days/times where we stretch a bit. We'll talk about it in-game.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:58 am

Although I can't speak for everyone, we don't hate Fury warriors, but we are in a position to be very selective about allowing one in. My perfect group everynight would be rogue, rogue, enhc shaman, fury war, feral druid. The problem is, we've run for so long without one that we have to consider who's raid spot we are giving away should we invite one. Frankly speaking, a fury warrior applicant has to probably meet a higher standard to get in, before we'd give a guild member's raid spot away over someone we don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sixsicsix

Sixsicsix

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:07 pm

Lol he knows we need a resto druid so he's trying to hustle us.
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:49 pm

Yeah, I don't think our tanks are going to actually get to raid fury, and like Malaese indicated: Fury warriors would be taking a regular dpser's spot.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Which, again, isn't to say they have a 0% chance of being accepted into the guild.
Back to top Go down
nag

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:14 pm

Raids are tight and attendance has been good, doesn't mean there is never going to be a new spot for raid dps. RL steps in and members need breaks. There is always room for good players.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 4:37 pm

You're approved to join as Desolate.

Tonight, at 6:30, be ready to go with your consumables and proper spec. If we are too full on healers, we may not have a spot for you. In that case, check in with us again Sunday 2:45 pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Desolate - Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1