Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krush

[DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:09 pm

Hello All...I'm Krush..
15.6k hp unbuffed
16088 armor
511 defense
24.10 dodge
17.67 parry
25.06 block

Link to my raid spec.. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LV0xZVZbEtoIMkcsst

Raid EXP.. SSC..was there for LURKER downing...Maggs..there for downing...KARA lead raids cleared many times.

Your raid times are perfect for me YAY!!

GUILDS...was in THEM...Dog it Off..and Communism a long time ago unfourtunately.

Reason for wanting to join..
I love to learn new things and enjoy the time spent with guildee's. I hope someday to see Illidan lol..I am a hardcore player and expect to be corrected and dont get butt-hurt if i am. The guilds i was in didnt have set raid times besides THEM..and missed a few because they were done randomly..

I feel my sense of humor and positive attitude would be an asset to Damage Done. Never have disagreements and a non-drama member. Always willing to help people no matter what..And raiding and guildee's are #1 on my list..Hope i'm able to join, i think it would be a perfect fit, thanks alot for viewing my application everyone...Hope to hear from u soon

KRUSH
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:29 pm

Why do you put 5 points into Iron Will instead of 3 into Improved Thunderclap?

Last edited by Comotosis on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krush

PostSubject: reply   [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Oh shoot i went dps to do battlegrounds and i guess i mistakingly put them in iron will..i always have imp tc..ty for pointing that out i will change it
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:16 am

Krush wrote:
Oh shoot i went dps to do battlegrounds

Prot dps for bgs? No
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:06 am

I had an epic battle in eots the other day. My druid vs prot warrior. He was all spell reflecting and shit. Oh man.
Back to top Go down
Krush

PostSubject: reply   [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:39 pm

no i specced ms for bg's but when i respected i misplaced points back..i corrected my mistake..points are placed as they should be Smile
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:45 pm

Kind of curious why you didn't show up Sunday, when I explicitly told you we'd have a preliminary answer for you. Could have actually used you, too.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 5:08 pm

Based upon lack of replies and not seeing you in game I'm going to assume you've lost interest and go ahead and close the application.

Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior   [DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Krush - Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1