Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior

Go down 
+5
Galt
Doomus
Comotosis
Petrus
Seymour
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Seymour

[Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 am

PVE Talent Spec 17/44/0

Armory Link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27dorei&n=Seymoure

Stats (Unbuffed)
HP: 10624
AP: UNBUFFED: 1855
Hit: 168
Crit: 28.33%
Haste:0
Expertise:0

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor? No, But I'd be more than willing to fill out the parts of the questline that I can solo.

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?) No

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades? (DST, HSH, etc?) Currently I have DST and Solarion's Sapphire. I'd like the one from Heroic MGT but I've had pretty bad luck getting it Thus Far.

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?) Connecticut, and yes I speak english pretty well, although I never did great in it as a class.

How old are you? 20

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? Yes

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc? I have Xperl

Raid Experience Pre-BC:FULL MC,BWL,AQ40 BC:Kara,Gruul,Mag,SSC(till Vashj)TK(till Kael)

Guild History The only guild I really raided on with this toon was Daybreak on Quel'Dorei, I transferred over because it was a morning raiding guild and that was a really good fit for my schedule. After they disbanded, I took a 4 month Hiatus I'm looking to come back now and I'm looking to get into endgame

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times Everything works for me

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here I am gonna be going away next weekend but after that I'll be solid

Reason(s) for applying Gorg is my old server, but being 100% honest I want to see the content before no one does it anymore, I play this game to raid and I want to get the most out of it that I can.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done I think I would be a good addition because, I'm a good listener, I can take constructive criticism, and I've been doing this for a loong time. In other words, I know my shit.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:53 am

It appears that you've already applied once.

https://damagedone.forumotion.com/applications-f4/declined-seymour-fury-warrior-t451.htm

Why didn't you mention it in this application?

Quote :
The only guild I really raided on with this toon was Daybreak on Quel'Dorei, I transferred over because it was a morning raiding guild and that was a really good fit for my schedule. After they disbanded, I took a 4 month Hiatus I'm looking to come back now and I'm looking to get into endgame

Quote :
Imperium: Raided until i decided to take a break

So you've only really raided with Daybreak, yet you raided with Imperium? You're telling conflicting stories here.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Seymour

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:57 am

Petrus wrote:
It appears that you've already applied once.

https://damagedone.forumotion.com/applications-f4/declined-seymour-fury-warrior-t451.htm

Why didn't you mention it in this application?

Quote :
The only guild I really raided on with this toon was Daybreak on Quel'Dorei, I transferred over because it was a morning raiding guild and that was a really good fit for my schedule. After they disbanded, I took a 4 month Hiatus I'm looking to come back now and I'm looking to get into endgame

Quote :
Imperium: Raided until i decided to take a break

So you've only really raided with Daybreak, yet you raided with Imperium? You're telling conflicting stories here.

Imperium was a shorter stint some time ago, and I wasn't in 25 mans with them too much, I'm talking real raiding
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:04 pm

Melee is pretty stuffed in our guild, we have like 2.5 fury warriors as it is. I'm afraid we don't have a spot, but I'll let some others chime in.
Back to top Go down
Doomus

Doomus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Uh Seymour killed Gruul/Mag/and first few bosses in both SSC and TK with Imperium imho aside from me being a fury warrior Seymour didn't impress me much. He died quite often and was never impressed with his dps. Just my 2 pennies.
Back to top Go down
Seymour

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Doomus wrote:
Uh Seymour killed Gruul/Mag/and first few bosses in both SSC and TK with Imperium imho aside from me being a fury warrior Seymour didn't impress me much. He died quite often and was never impressed with his dps. Just my 2 pennies.

too bad I was a rogue in imperium, you fail at trolling.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:03 pm

I fail to see where he trolled. Not like he was making fun of someone who died or mexicans or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Seymour

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:10 pm

Galt wrote:
I fail to see where he trolled. Not like he was making fun of someone who died or mexicans or something.

The fury warrior bit I suppose, I thank you guys for taking the time out to evaluate my app, I think doomus has some personal beef with me over something or another but, thats neither here nor there.

GL in everything guys,

Seymoure
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:12 pm

Later man, careful not to scrape your elbow or bump your shin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:18 pm

Damn, there sure are a lot of vaginas around here lately.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:12 pm

And they seem to be a bit sandy.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:23 pm

Badginas!
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:37 pm

Pretty sure we've covered everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior   [Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Seymour-Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1