Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior

Go down 
+5
Thop
- Z -
Shelarahn
Petrus
Varrius
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
- Z -

- Z -

[Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior   [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:00 pm

Going to try and get you in on a 5 or 10 man. I apologize for leaving you out in the cold for so long, you did really well on Council and I wish we had more opportunities to see you raid.
Back to top Go down
Varrius

Varrius

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior   [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:33 pm

No worries, I understand trying to push last content and needing the best geared 25 for swp. I just want to do what I can to help you guys progress now but mainly looking forward to making this guild home for wotlk and you will get plenty of chances to see me raid then. Razz
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior   [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:55 pm

Necis said he wanted to talk with you, so if you haven't already, try and hit him up in game.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior   [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:04 pm

Necis said he messaged you, but you were afk running BGs. I assume it was your brother again? Around what times are you on your character?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior   [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:12 am

Congrats, you made it in.

See you in WotLK.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior   [Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Varrius-tauren prot warrior
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2