Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)

Go down 
+4
Honed
Necis
BaronVardus
Narque
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Narque

[Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:26 pm

PVE Talent Spec Not really a PVE spec, just playing around with talents 5/56/0 atm, did play around with MS/Bladestorm.

Armory Link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Narque

Stats (Unbuffed)
-- REMOVE THE UNNECESSARY TEXT --
HP: 12146

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY (Hunters may remove Expertise)
AP: 2588 with BS
Hit: 111
Crit: 35.69%
Haste: 0
Expertise: 0

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor? Nope.

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?) Declined mats because guild quit raiding.

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades? (DST, HSH, etc?) I do have the 2 minute PVP trinket, using HotU and Brewfest Bloodlust Brooch equivalent.

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?) PA, yes, I do speak/comprehend English.

How old are you? 17 (Mar 10).

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? Yep.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc? I use XPerl, Dominoes, SCT/SCTD, Omen, Quartz.

Raid Experience Most SSC, never got a chance to go to TK, 7/9 BT, archimonde

Guild History I See Dumb People (left soon after TBC), Rainbow Berets (soon after JiTW disbanded), Stonard Safety Council before that went to shit, Narcism (where I'm atm).

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times Sure thing.

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here Always ready.

Reason(s) for applying Want to join an active guild of good people/players, I have no high hopes of doing any serious raiding off the bat, I can help where needed, but do not expect a raid spot or even a possible raid slot; I would like to clarify that this application is not one of me vying for a raid spot, I'm looking for a good guild that has active members who are good, competent, people/players.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done Well, I consider myself a complacent follower, Ill do what I'm told (ask Vardus about that...) and I'm generally willing to help where help is needed; I am also mature for age, none of that random/dramatic ribble rabble that hormone infused teenagers seem to do (again, Vardus could answer that).

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI https://2img.net/h/i144.photobucket.com/albums/r184/090009/WoWScrnShot_110708_214537.jpg
Back to top Go down
BaronVardus

BaronVardus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:56 am

I SUPPORT THIS POST!
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:02 am

Just a couple questions about your gear. Why the ap gem in your gloves and why boars speed instead of cats swiftness? You dont have near enough hit to support a TG build and at this point the PvE arms build has been shown to be superior.
Back to top Go down
Narque

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:16 am

the ap on the gloves was a call from the past when i did not have enough ap to be effective (talents fixed that), the boar's speed enchant was an outcome of wanting to enchant my boots in a quick fashion (did not have the $$$ as well), I'm just fooling around with TG at moment and probably will go back arms; I did see a visible increase in damage with that spec; all of these i could change if need be
Back to top Go down
Honed

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 am

Narque wrote:
the ap on the gloves was a call from the past when i did not have enough ap to be effective (talents fixed that), the boar's speed enchant was an outcome of wanting to enchant my boots in a quick fashion (did not have the $$$ as well), I'm just fooling around with TG at moment and probably will go back arms; I did see a visible increase in damage with that spec; all of these i could change if need be

Furry warrior.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:00 am

The real question was why ap and not str. Warriors pallies and enh shams should always gem str not ap. The str gems give the same ap as a raw ap gem but scale with kings. Always str never ap. As for your boots the run speed is the main factor, most fights require mobility and run speed yields greater dps time. The cats swiftness would have netted you some more dps via the agi.

P.S. Why no shard of contempt or vengance wrap/ cloak of arathi kings ,both of which have some of the hit you need to get capped?

Last edited by Necis on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narque

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:04 am

i see what u mean, that gem is the one gem you get from completing the mags terrace quest, i had that gem laying around, so instead of buying a strength gem, i just used that one; i have no problem in switching it around if need be; same deal with the boots
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Terrible app, should have look more like this

http://leiavmolde.net/aw/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=706&start=0
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:00 pm

With the expansion coming gear is not reall much of an issue at this point. The line of questioning was more aimed at your theorycraft than anything else. Using a gem you have in your bank is a fine reason for it being there.
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:15 pm

enhance shamans get only 1 ap with str now so str is not the way to go now i guess
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Bakeyero wrote:
enhance shamans get only 1 ap with str now so str is not the way to go now i guess

Just because you're Asian doesn't mean you have to bring up the price of tea in China.
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:04 pm

- Z - wrote:
Bakeyero wrote:

Just because you're Asian doesn't mean you have to bring up the price of tea in China.

BULLSHIT
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Damacus wrote:
- Z - wrote:
Bakeyero wrote:

BULLSHIT

what he said <3
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Hello, thank you for your interest in our guild and considerable patience regarding the delayed response.

Obviously with the release of WotLK we have been a bit "sidetracked." Soon, most likely tomorrow, I or one of the other officers will contact you in game. Assuming you are still interesting in joining, what is the best time to reach you?
Back to top Go down
Narque

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:01 pm

tomorrow is a little busy all day, thurs/fri after 4:00 pm (EST) would be the earliest, the weekends are fine after 10:00 pm (EST), tonight would work as well if you happen to be around
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:51 pm

First, I want to apologize for taking so long to evaluate your application.

That being said, I have been looking for you online, and haven't seen you around very much (at all). We never even got to give you a trial run because not only were you not online during our raid times, you weren't around most evenings as well. I'm not saying this itself torpedoed your app, but it is impossible to evaluate a candidate through text alone.

Additionally, we simply do not need another DPS warrior at the moment. While you seem like an intelligent guy, we just simply don't have a front line raiding spot for you at the moment. We have three DPS warriors, all who have seniority over you, and adding you to the guild right now would just be a waste of your time.

So unfortunately we are going to decline your application. I'd like to thank you again for applying, and if you have any further questions feel free to message myself or any of the other officers in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)   [Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Narque-some 70 tauren warrior (fury)
Page 1 of 1