Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saniel

[ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:31 pm

So I heard you were looking for...prot warriors and holy priests...and I happened to have..both? And maybe a little DPS on the side.

For my priest, I'm currently specced 21/40/0 with Divine spirit and fully healing spec. My warrior is 10/10/41 and pretty much only knows how to tank :p

My priest is geared a bit beyond kara
HP:6871
MP:9600
Healing:1809
Spirit Regen:477
MP/5:189
As well as a set of pvp gear and Shadow gear with the hit cap and around 700 damage if that matters :p

My Warrior is just starting Kara, but isn't too horrible..I think ><
HP:13024
Defense:499
Armor:13735 (56.54% Mitigation)
Parry:17.61%

Dodge:16.38%
Block:28.39 for I think 230 a block, I'm doing this off the armory, cause Gorg Died

These stats are unbuffed stats

Pre-TBC I've dpsed in MC, ZG, AQ40/AQ20, Naxx, and BWL
Pre-TBC I've healed ZG/MC/AQ20
Post TBC I've healed ZA, Kara, Gruul, Mag, and a bit of TK: The Eye (Void Reaver) and SSC (Lurker/Hydross)
Post TBC I've only tanked Kara, and an attempt at Mag

I can make Sunday and Friday raids, tuesday will be a stretch but Is possible as well

For my priest out of Hyjal, Angelista's Sash would be a decent upgrade over Primal Mooncloth Belt, They have more stats, and more healing, although the is a sad lack of spirit....
Other then that, there are obvious ones like....Hammer of Atonement or Apostle of Argus due to the large amount of bonus healing over Lights Justice+Tears of Heaven, Hammer of attonement being much nicer then the apostle though. Although looking through BT..Crystal Spire of Karabor looks hot...

My warrior can use anything as he's just starting his gear run....Hell he still needs Aldori Legacy Defender and King's Defender/Sun Eater( 15 runs no drop)/Mallet of the tides as a weapon ><

Guild History.....
I used to play alliance on the Eredar Server with Aegis Requiem (they transferred and changed names so you can't find them anymore ><) This is where I did the majority of my Pre-TBC raiding/DPSing

In terms of Gorgonnash, I can't even remember my oldest guilds, but I did start raiding with Hordecore Pre-TBC into ZG/AQ20. Later, stayed with them until guild drama...and moved to Ogrecrombie and Fitch, which went well....till more drama and school got in the way. Currently, my priest is a casual member of Awaken and my Warrior is in Dsylexic Duckies, looking for raiding Sad

I'm applying to damage done because I have always wanted to see new content and experience it in different ways (hence a priest for healing and dpsing and a warrior for tanking). It's a fun thing to try to heal an encounter, then try to tank it. Gives you much more perspective when doing instances XD. I'm also looking to find a giuld where I can raid and not have to worry about drama over executive looting and officers playing favorites. I have always tried to progress in order to see new encounters and experience the history of warcraft in more depth

Good addition to Damage Done...I have a healer and a tank, which can be switched between whenever an encounter dictates...or if you really need DPS..I can steal a warlock and bring it in (full T4 gear). My Pre-TBC raiding was done on a lock so it's not like I'd be a clueless noob spamming seduce on boss or fearing mobs stupidly XD. I enjoy raiding and don't mind wiping, as long as it's not the same people making the same mistakes over and over. Also, I hear a couple of old people I know seem to be in this guild (Byfield, Akotar, Charlamange *cough*).

Sorry if this isn't as well spoken as it could be, I'm typing this in a rush before I hurry off to take a test. Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Couple things. Can you eloborate on why you maybe/can't make Tuesdays? We have a lot of 2-day a week players already so it's hard to want to pick-up another, although Friday and Sunday are good days. Second, are you willing to work on gearing out your warrior on your own time? It's very unlikely we are going to Gruul's/Mag other than fun nights and T5 is only going to be VERY spotty, maybe once or twice to get people BT necklaces. In other words, don't count on an ALD, can you find something replace it?

Your application will be reviewed, expect an answer in the next couple days, as well as a variety of questions and general tom-foolery in your thread, watch out for the skulduggery though.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Just reiterating what Malaese said, but we don't really like to spend time in old content. The new badge loot is on par with most T5 pieces, and we do run ZA with relative frequency, but you'd be expected, for the warrior, to seriously farm for badges to get better gear because "barely Kara" won't cut it for anything we do.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Saniel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:02 pm

I can make Tuesday, but might be late since I have a class until 6:30 PM Western time. And yes, I am working on gearing up my warrior on my own time, I'm about to buy the new badge rewards chest and pugging Karazhan and other raids in an effort to better gear him up. I understand that you don't want to spend time in older content, which is why I would spend time gearing him up on my own time. I have been gearing him up by pugging karazhans and other raids/obtaining badge rewards to make him more acceptable XD. Also, working on the Shattered Sun Offensive rep to get the new shield.

I should add that I'm mainly applying as a priest healer more than a warrior. I hope to take my priest into higher content and have my warrior around as an alt.
Back to top Go down
Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:46 am

Hi.
I'm not sure if we are supposed to post on the guild applications but I just wanted to say I've grouped with this persons warrior (Katiin) quite a few times and he did a great job as tank. We were running heroic mech like clockwork everyday for a good while.
Overall I think he's a good player and will be heads-up in raids.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:25 am

In terms of your priest, why would you spec 21/40? Why get DS if you aren't gonna get Imp DS?

Currently, we have a DS priest, so any new priests we add will need to spec into Circle of Healing, instead.

Finally, if approved, I suggest you try and be ready in case you are needed tonight (Tuesday) and try to log on as close to 6:30 as you can.
Back to top Go down
Saniel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:43 am

I fully understand that this build is not optimal for raiding in 25 mans, especially now that you mentioned there is already a priest with the improved spirit buff. This build was intended for heroic 5 mans and occasionally 10 mans. Typically I am the only priest and I feel obligated to provide the raid spirit buffs while still maintaining bigger heals. In essence, this build is a compromise of these two situations.

For 25 mans, on the other hand, circle of healing is most optimal Very Happy

I do have a question though: am I expected to respec for the raid later today? I don't mind respeccing but I am tight on gold atm Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:57 am

Quote :
but I am tight on gold atm

Wut? You can't run 5 of the 20+ dailies?
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:14 pm

You're expected to be ready to come in if we need you (even if we haven't approved yet, we may want a quick trial), so basically the next available raid after your application.

Money tight? You can make 100g in an hour or less of fast Sunwell dailies. If you complain about money now, how are you gonna make sure you properly enchant your gear, buy consumables, etc?
Back to top Go down
Saniel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:24 pm

It's just a matter of timing, I recently spent my gold on getting stuff for my warrior, so I'm a bit short atm, I can easily make it up again though. Another note, I actually can make all days, without any problems. I got my schedule for this school quarter mixed up with another. Tuesday 6:30 is perfectly fine for me to make.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:20 am

We're going to defer a decision on this app until we see what the healer environment looks like this Friday. As I mentioned to you last night, we had 8 guild healers log on (including recent invites), and 2 recruits (including you) were on standby. Considering we have 2 regular priest healers and one was just approved to recruit, we're not sure if we need the extra one since you may permanently be on a bench.

However, I suspect we may need healers on Friday, which is why the decision is being deferred. Thanks for your patience.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:17 am

Approved for now, but I highly recommend you figure out what the deal is with your connectivity if you wish to contribute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Saniel 70 Holy Priest/Katiin 70 Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1