Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid

Go down 
+6
Aliissa
Secondary
Petrus
Rexing
Xeos
Thealfman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steakems

Steakems

[Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:57 am

I'm not going to say 4% sp is bad but you shouldn't have IMP tranquility

I know rexing takes master shapshifter and he beat me on malygos
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Steakems wrote:
I'm not going to say 4% sp is bad but you shouldn't have IMP tranquility

I know rexing takes master shapshifter and he beat me on malygos

Yea, I hear what your saying, but your wasting 6 talents points for healing touch compared to my 3 for Mastershape.

Agree with not having imp traq. Will be changing that.
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:47 pm

I've sent Xeos 2 in game mails and a pm but have not heard back from him, so I guess I'll say it here. Tuesday is my dads bday (I need to run home for dinner), I should be back no later then 6:30 server time. I realize that this is 30 mins after the scheduled start, so if u guys start on time I will probably be a bit late, however I ask that if at all possible you could wait for me (Save a spot). 6:30 server is the lastest I will be getting back, I may not be late at all.

Last edited by Thealfman on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Huh, well that's cute.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Thealfman wrote:
however I ask that if at all possible you could wait for me

Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Secondary wrote:
Thealfman wrote:

Are you serious?

Ok, I'm going to say this before someone blows up at him. I THINK he meant like....we WILL raid NORMALLY and if there just so happens to be a spot available in the raid, we can kindly toss him a /pityinvite whenever he is able to log on. Is this right Alf? (Quote this and say "Yes, that is right")

And Aliissa, get your damn motorcycle out of here!
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Feardotpew wrote:
Secondary wrote:
Thealfman wrote:

Are you serious?

Ok, I'm going to say this before someone blows up at him. I THINK he meant like....we WILL raid NORMALLY and if there just so happens to be a spot available in the raid, we can kindly toss him a /pityinvite whenever he is able to log on. Is this right Alf? (Quote this and say "Yes, that is right")

Heh, that is exactly what I ment, not have 24 others wait for me, just still allow me to raid that day. Didn't mean for anyone to get infuriated at me Sad
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Thealfman wrote:
Feardotpew wrote:
Secondary wrote:
Thealfman wrote:

Are you serious?

Heh, that is exactly what I ment, not have 24 others wait for me, just still allow me to raid that day. Didn't mean for anyone to get infuriated at me Sad

Good boy, you get a treat!

[Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 6c4fca10
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Very Happy I await the treat
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:01 pm

I gave you the formula for anti-gravity, and you didn't think that was a treat? -50 dkp from me.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:41 pm

I got your emails and understand that you had your Dads birthday on Tuesday which is fine, life happens. There were no questions that I can remember in any of them for me to respond to, just statements. IF in fact there were questions about us waiting for you that is completely retarded to think that 24 people will wait for one guy, ESPECIALLY an app. You have won no friends here by calling me out or assuming to know more than our current badass resident tree. If you want a shot be ready to put your money where your mouth is because we are going to throw you straight into the deep end and you better be able to swim.
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Xeos wrote:
I got your emails and understand that you had your Dads birthday on Tuesday which is fine, life happens. There were no questions that I can remember in any of them for me to respond to, just statements. IF in fact there were questions about us waiting for you that is completely retarded to think that 24 people will wait for one guy, ESPECIALLY an app. You have won no friends here by calling me out or assuming to know more than our current badass resident tree. If you want a shot be ready to put your money where your mouth is because we are going to throw you straight into the deep end and you better be able to swim.

Well, I never had an mal-intentions when making that post, I was just trying to make it clear that I reacted immediately to let people know I could potentially be late, not in any way to call you out. However, I am 100% sure that questions were posed in both the PM I sent you via this site and the two in-game mails and I don't appreciate being called out either. Further more, I was inquiring about if I could still come to the raid, not have 24 others wait for me, cause yea, I realize thats "Retarded"... Last of all, steakems is a great healer no doubt, and I was trying to gain insight into his experience and talent build, again not to call him out... If by any way you feel "Called out" steakems I apologize. And yes I want a shot and I am ready to put my money where my mouth is, I learned to swim years ago...
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:21 pm

Good, be there on time Tuesday
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Xeos wrote:
Good, be there on time Tuesday

Well, I will do my best. All I can say is I will be no later then 6:30 server. Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Well let me be the first to admit that was a massive failure on my part. Please don't hold that performance against me. I was never actually in the fight, I was DC'ed with in 5 seconds off pull every gd time!! I have turned down every single video setting now to try and alleviate the problem. Was exciting from what little I was involved in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:12 pm

About as exciting as a rtard counting to elephant.
Back to top Go down
Thealfman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:54 pm

Should I be ready to run Thursday?
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid   [Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Thealfman - Resto Druid
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2