Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid

Go down 
+7
Smolder
PB
Necis
Malaese
Tak
- Z -
Saggezza
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Saggezza

[ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:45 am

Your raid talent spec. I was thinking something around the lines of http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0pcMzZZxVIxcqMest
But I’m willing to respect to any healing spec need be.

Your relevant stats for raiding. 9740 mana, 1471 healing, 184mp5 while casting, self buffed.

Your raid experience. Pre-BC: MC, Ony, ZG, AQ20. Post-BC: Kara, Gruuls, Mag, all of SSC, TK up to Kael stage 3. (all on my rogue). But only Kara and Gruuls on my druid.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times. I can make all the raid times and will be available for every raid day. (I do like to go out on Friday nights, but oh well)I understand and agree to all the rules of Damage Done but the loot rules. I think everything is “free roll” and every time you lose a roll or pass you get +10 to your next roll, can you choose when you use cumulative +10?

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from SSC/TK.
Gnarled Chestpiece of the Ancients- http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30075
Teeth of Gruul(I know it’s not from SSC/TK but it would replace one of two pvp pieces I use for pve)- http://www.wowhead.com/?item=28822
And if you want an upgrade from SSC/TK: Grove-Bands of Remulos- http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30062

A short guild history. (all of these are on my rogue)
Genesis pre-BC: guild broke up, people moved on.
The Dark Allegiance: Left because someone with a bad was put in a position of power.
Elis Guild: Left because they didn’t need rogues.
Months Behind: Didn’t really leave, guild fell apart and people transferred/quit.
Disdain: Just invited as a friend to do kara/za, left when people stopped logging on.
SUNNY D ALRIGHT: Current guild, its just a friends guild, in it for kicks.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done. This is probably going to sound bad but my reason is pretty much “I want to raid”. All I do right now is pvp and I loved raiding when I did and would really like to get back into it.

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done. I love raiding. It is the one aspect of WoW that I have been the most successful in. When raiding on my rogue I did everything I could to maximize my dps and I intend to do the same for healing.

Last edited by Peanutbutter on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:18 am

What is your rogue's name?

Also, could you please log out in a more, "complete" gear setup?
Back to top Go down
Saggezza

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:27 am

- Z - wrote:
What is your rogue's name?

Also, could you please log out in a more, "complete" gear setup?

affraid Sorry about that, went afk and logged me out in that gear and forgot about it.

My rogue's name is Darkies, I know its a pretty racist name but I did not know that at the time I made the character and I wonder every day why I haven't been reported for it yet.
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:44 am

Thank you for your application. It is being reviewed. Expect a response within a week.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:10 pm

Quote :
I think everything is “free roll” and every time you lose a roll or pass you get +10 to your next roll, can you choose when you use cumulative +10?

Each time you roll and lose or pass you get a +10 to your next roll, cumulatively, and it always applies until you win or no longer want the item, for each item individually.
Back to top Go down
Saggezza

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:26 pm

Malaese wrote:
Each time you roll and lose or pass you get a +10 to your next roll, cumulatively, and it always applies until you win or no longer want the item, for each item individually.
Ok, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:45 pm

The +10 you get is for that specific item not for any item.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:59 pm

Like Resto druids have competition for loot anyways.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:30 pm

They do on um... um... the offhand from Al'ar and the staff from Solarian.

May I ask how you heard about Damage Done?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Saggezza

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:40 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
They do on um... um... the offhand from Al'ar and the staff from Solarian.

Smolder pointed me in the direction of your website.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:20 pm

We'll have a decision soon.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:36 am

Saggezza wrote:
Peanutbutter wrote:

Smolder pointed me in the direction of your website.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Polarity

Polarity

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:03 pm

Sagg, this is a very important thing, answer carefully.

The question is....

"I pooped a stapler."

I expect a prompt response.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:06 pm

I know you have a well geared rogue, out of curiosity, why didnt you app with him?
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:07 pm

Secondary wrote:
I know you have a well geared rogue, out of curiosity, why didnt you app with him?
Rogues do it from behind.
Back to top Go down
Saggezza

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:03 am

Secondary wrote:
At this point I just assume raiding guilds don't need rogues and I don't bother app'ing on my rogue. Oh and I love my druid.
Back to top Go down
Saggezza

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:10 am

Polarity wrote:
Sagg, this is a very important thing, answer carefully.

The question is....

"I pooped a stapler."

I expect a prompt response.

Are you going to eat that?
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:28 am

Approved. Just keep in mind we have 2 resto druids with decent attendance so I'll probably pick them over you during your recruitment phase (which may prolong it a bit). Speak with an active officer to discuss the next raid time (Comotosis, Xeos, Malaese, Tak, Thop, Nagrom).
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:34 am

Haven't seen you all week. Not sure if you're still interested.
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:03 pm

He was around once or twice and PMed me when you were gone PB, we were overstocked as it was though.
Back to top Go down
Saggezza

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:39 pm

I was around Friday and like Comotosis said I PMed him and I was also around Sunday but I did talk to anyone so I guess thats my fault. =\
Back to top Go down
Saggezza

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:45 am

But yes, I am still interested.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:25 am

I'd suggest you be ready for FLK tonight for your BT attunement, otherwise you're probably out until 2.4.
Back to top Go down
Saggezza

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 3:44 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
I'd suggest you be ready for FLK tonight for your BT attunement, otherwise you're probably out until 2.4.
Just checked and I have done all the quests up to that point.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:00 pm

Good. Then make sure you're ready tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Saggezza - Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1