Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior

Go down 
+3
Petrus
Shelarahn
Calldappina
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PB

[APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior   [APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:44 pm

What's your status, Call?

Here's ours. We have 2 warrior tanks. We'd like to be able to give one the day off without feeling bad, but the second tank still needs some gear. That means you're very likely a bench candidate for a few weeks until we can cycle in our second tank to cover the MT roles.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Calldappina

PostSubject: My status   [APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:01 pm

Well I really need a guild atm. Your guild has good raid times and everything plus I will be going back to school in less than a month and by then i will be much more active not that i am not right now. So i do not mind being benched for the time anyways Smile I am getting my long awaited chest piece very soon too Smile so that will help a lot.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior   [APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:58 pm

Make sure you're on for the Tuesday raid, then. Not a very good chance we'll have a spot for you, but we may, and it will look good for you to be available.
Back to top Go down
Calldappina

PostSubject: Tuesday raid   [APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Alright i will be on! Smile
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior   [APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:49 pm

You have been exceedingly patient with us, so welcome aboard.

Message an officer for an invite.

Also, you need to start saving badges for a Fire Resist set for Illidan. Talk to Comotosis for details on what else to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior   [APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Calldappina - Prot Warrior
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2