Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock

Go down 
+6
PB
Holyhoof
Comotosis
Smolder
Demoniack
Rigormortis
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rigormortis

[DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:01 pm

Hey, whats up guys, some of you may know me as Rigor, your local, sarcastic, friendly neighborhood lock Razz

spec'd
0/21/40 for optimal raid dps
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Rigormortis

stats
1201shadow dmg
19.07% crit
160 spell hit

Pre-BC raiding exp includes everything from mc and ony, to aq40 and naxx. been there, done that, lol. ive done all of kara, za, of course, and most of ssc, and tk, minus the kael and vashj fights (have attempted the vashj fight), and have downed the first 2 bosses in both hyjal and black temple.

your raid times seem cool with me, i can make tuesdays for sure, and can make fridays work, sundays might be an issue as i have class in the morning till the late afternoon.

i'd be happy with a Hood of Hexing and the Chronicle of Dark Secrets.

guild history
where to begin, i was in Frenzy from close to the begining until the very end, when everyone either transfered or took a break; much like i did to go to boot camp and tech schooling for the airforce, haha.
i was in Ronin Depths until recent issues with the GM's childish behavior, i decided i wasnt up for being disrespected like that.

I like to be with a group of competent players that know how to have fun and get stuff done, as i think that works best for all of us, lol. i want a place to call "home" again, like frenzy was to me, and im hoping i can do that here Wink

ps demoniack use ur frenchy powers to make me some poutine! lol!
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:52 pm

Rigor is a good guy and he know his class.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:18 pm

Sounds promising.
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:21 pm

Rigor Mortis. Hex Spell. (8...18...20 seconds.) Target foe cannot block. Attribute: Curses
Back to top Go down
Holyhoof

Holyhoof

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:19 am

Quote :
Rigor Mortis. Hex Spell. (8...18...20 seconds.) Target foe cannot block. Attribute: Curses

Ah, the good ole' GW days. I miss them.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:07 am

We have five warlocks, although it's common to only see 2-4 a night. However, this means you're a likely candidate to get benched, and you'd be getting in on farm fights where other people can sit out or on those days when mysteriously we only have 23ish people show up.

Sound fair?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Rigormortis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:29 pm

fair enough, i just want to be with a group of compitent players that know what they're doing and read the strats and stuff.

i know i'll have to restart and all that good stuff, be around for a while to be able to get raid spots, but its a lot better than dealing with some of the shit i was, lol.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:53 pm

We'll talk it over and be in touch in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Mithose

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:43 pm

this guy knows his class I played with him a bit while I was in RD.
Back to top Go down
Rigormortis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:27 pm

if it helps, i <3 nagrom Wink lol
Back to top Go down
nag

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:41 pm

Hey Rigor, nice to see you app here. Yes, we go way back. He is a good player and a good in game friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
torress

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:37 pm

i <3 rigor
Back to top Go down
Rigormortis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:28 pm

i got a 70 rogue too, names burrzum, that i just hit 70 on. trying out a melee class for shits and giggles, hehe, its kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:01 am

We like Trial by Fire, so I suggest you be available today 15 minutes before our normal raid time.
Back to top Go down
Rigormortis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:14 pm

ok, cool. i'll be there Twisted Evil

i'll be on all day, runnin some heroics on my rogue most likely.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:31 pm

Okay, so you've been semi available lately (available Sunday), but you were late on Tuesday and we actually had a spot open at 630 (filled about 640 when a rogue logged on), which was a good shot for you to get some time to shine.

Any particular reason you weren't there?
Back to top Go down
Rigormortis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:23 am

ya, i had a later night class i had to attend to. normally im going to be making my tuesday's available at every week, and friday's as well. sundays will be an issue as i have class till about 4pm server time. i will be early, and ready on friday if you have a spot for me.

some of you may know, im in the Airforce, and i will do my best to make my schedule work around raiding, but there will be times when duty calls, and i have to attend to that. i would love a spot in this guild, as i feel its a very respected and honorable guild to be in, and i think i could have a lot of fun with u guys Twisted Evil

i ran kara with smolder, tauren, and a few of the others...and i honestly havent laughed, or had that much fun in kara in a long, long time, haha. cheers

edit: also, i'll be around pretty much all day thursday, if you need me for a ZA or some heroics or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:08 am

pug Gruul+Mag around 10-11pm server time thursday
Back to top Go down
Rigormortis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:19 am

i'll be there Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:26 am

Rigormortis wrote:

i ran kara with smolder, tauren, and a few of the others...and i honestly havent laughed, or had that much fun in kara in a long, long time, haha. cheers

Thanks for leaving me out, ya bastard!

I'm not sure if saying I want this guy in the guild with every ounce of my being would increase or decrease his chances of getting in... so I'm just going to threaten to purposely disconnect myself when it would force Zyzzx to go Holy if he doesn't.

Remember, at least I'm honest about it.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:33 am

We must recruit Rigormortis!
Back to top Go down
Rigormortis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:25 pm

Ichaerus wrote:

Thanks for leaving me out, ya bastard!

sorry, i sometimes forget about the canadians lol!

but i still <3 ya, hehe
Back to top Go down
nag

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:10 pm

Quote :
if it helps, i <3 nagrom Wink lol

That's the only statement that really counts in this thread Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rigormortis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:05 pm

nag wrote:
That's the only statement that really counts in this thread Twisted Evil

dont you worry, i'll make it count later Wink lolol
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:10 am

We're going to pass because, as you've seen, we rarely need an extra person--unless it's a healer--and it's not really fair to you to keep you constantly waiting and hoping for a spot.

Also, and it's nothing personal, but we're a bit concerned about your maturity.

Sorry, and best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock   [DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Rigormortis - Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next