Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock

Go down 
+8
Secondary
broms
Petrus
Rishana
Scrubdaddy
- Z -
Shelarahn
dremlock
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dremlock

dremlock

[Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:49 pm

21/40

Armory Link - Armory for my character is not available atm due to the fact that i just transferred to this server..i will edit my post and add the link as soon as it is available.
if evaluation of my gear is necessary immediately which im sure it is i hope it can be done in game if my armory is not up in time.
Stats (Unbuffed)

HP:9054

CASTERS ONLY (Healers may remove damage, DPS may remove Healing)
Damage (appropriate schools)- 1292 shadow Damage
Hit:206
Crit:20.80%
Haste: 0 :/

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor? Yes.

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?) The neck...but getting the necessary gear is a non issue.

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades? (DST, HSH, etc?)
I currently use The Icon from badges with Darkmoon card - crusade

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
United states. Yes i do.
How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? Yes.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
i use Grid,recount and Omen.
Raid Experience
Hyjal - Cleared BT - Na'jentus/Supremus/Teron Gorefiend/shade of akama (LOL)/Gurtogg Bloodboil
Guild History
fresh transfer from Dunemaul.
there i was in Dignitas.
been in that guild since i started playing this game as far as PvE goes.
friend convinced me to transfer to here so i could be on the same realm as him..now im looking for a new home Wink
Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
I acknowledge and will abide by them.

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here
i see the next scheduled raid would be Friday.
although i guarantee i will not miss a raid this Friday i made plans a while back with the gf...and Friday was not a raid day in my former guild...but now knowing this i will make sure i am available on all future scheduled raid days following Friday.

Reason(s) for applying - i am looking for a PvE guild to call my home.
i wish to encounter PvE content to the fullest and have a few laughs along the way.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done

Other than the obvious - Dps.. i think i am a relatively easy going person. I pay attention. I dont need things repeated. im usually one step ahead as far as knowing fights goes. Overall i think i could be a good addition to the Damage Done family.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 pm

Why Gorgonnash?
Back to top Go down
dremlock

dremlock

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

2 RL friends here...but they are baddies...lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:59 pm

Why did you leave Dunemaul though?
Back to top Go down
dremlock

dremlock

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:04 pm

no specific reason other than my friends to be honest.

things were going good.

but sometimes change doesn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:08 pm

Hello, and thank you for your interest in our guild.

I have a few questions to kick things off, starting with some concerns about your gemming. I'm seeing a lot of crit gems. Why would you gem for crit instead of haste? Your crit may be on the low side (it seems like you just went Destro from being affliction), but Haste is an almost infinite magnitude better than Crit when it comes to gems.

You have a lot of Tier 5 gear, which is freaking fantastic to see, as 90% of all the scrubs running around in epics these days have been well-fared from 2.4 badge gear (not that I hold it against them... *cough*). That being said, there are a number of upgrades that come from ZA and Badges. The S4 honor neck (of subjugation) is a massive upgrade over your current piece, as are (obviously) the S4 bracers. The only other "no-brainer" upgrade I see for you is your off hand, the 35 badges you will spend on the Fetish will probably last you until Sunwell. How dedicated will you be in working towards getting some of those basic upgrades?

My biggest concern would have to relate to your apparent lack of knowledge regarding theorycrafting. The absence of haste coupled with your crit gems is really bugging me. How often do you visit websites like The Warlock's Den, or Elitist Jerks? Aside from that, everything looks good.

We really appreciate your application, and I will be talking to you in game soon.
Back to top Go down
dremlock

dremlock

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:16 pm

Concerning the crit- i was worried that my crit was on the low side and i planned to switch all the gems to haste when my gear itself became just a bit more crit heavy.

im happy you like the T5 Smile..
i am actually currently working towards all the things you mentioned.
as well as the pants from badges which i see much better than even T6 once i can give up the hit.

i try to stay current as much as possible. and i do realize my gems are questionable at best.
i will make efforts to change that asap. dont worry about a thing. Smile

i look forward to talking to you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:17 pm

Oh yeah, one more thing: You have a spec more typical to that of a Fire Destro Warlock, but you are clearly a Shadowbolt cannon. Immolate and Emberstorm don't do you any good (and neither does Conflagrate). Why don't you have something similar to this spec?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 pm

Whoops, you snuck in a reply while I was making my other post. Sounds good sir, I'll talk to you in a few.

P.S.- The T5 content experience is a real bonus, as IMHO, if someone can kill Vashj and Kael they will have no trouble with Black Temple.

P.P.S.- If you've cleared MH and done some BT (which you have, I checked your rep Wink ), why do you not have any gear from either instance?
Back to top Go down
dremlock

dremlock

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 pm

ah concerning that.

i always figured in a raid situation that spec isnt too necessary considering healers dont have too many issues.

i also grew into using immo/conflag on just reg mobs farming and such.

and ever since a bad experience tanking the astromancer on kael with nether protection i stayed away from it haha.

considering that it is a minor change i would have no issue switching to that spec if asked.
Back to top Go down
Scrubdaddy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:55 pm

dremlock wrote:
ah concerning that.

i always figured in a raid situation that spec isnt too necessary considering healers dont have too many issues.

and ever since a bad experience tanking the astromancer on kael with nether protection i stayed away from it haha.

considering that it is a minor change i would have no issue switching to that spec if asked.

In a raid situation, min/maxing means everything and that includes spec. imp immo/conflag/emberstorm is pretty useless as you will do nothing but shadowbolt spam to try and keep imp sb up as much as possible. netherprotection is awesome as well unless your tanking kael, leo, or illidan. Not only is it a lot of dmg your not taking, but there is no spell pushback while its active either. if your not tanking either of these 3 id recommend getting it, and switching around points for a couple points in soul leech as well. drop the fire stuff, its useless till wotlk, and i know it sounds crazy but id throw 5 into cataclysm. I know its only 1 extra shadowbolt for 20 cast, but at least you'll get a use out of it rather than immo/conflag. Also, if you do plan on respeccing shortly, it might be better to throw on 1/2 HS instead of 2/2, for obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
dremlock

dremlock

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:58 pm

I talked to Z about this in game and i will get it done.

why not use a useful thing right?
cant say why not. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:48 am

damn, when i first saw the name i was like oh shit, its the dremlock who does all the pvp videos Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xX5HmzVyfM&feature=related

he even made a music video for himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZjpmvXp_hk

disappointed Sad
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:53 am

What the @!#* was that?
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:05 am

- Z - wrote:
What the @!#* was that?
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
broms

broms

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:59 am

Well hello fellow friend from Dunelawl. I was known as bromy back on my human pally when I use to raid with Kingsguard way way back in the day alliance Sad . Your name sounds familiar to me if its the same name you used over there. GL we could use a few more healthstones.....er...... I mean locks.
Back to top Go down
dremlock

dremlock

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:51 am

haha..nice to see people recognize the name.

that's the reason i used this name.
i knew dremlock on my server and named my guy this as a little joke.

Kingsguard?

did that break up?
i remember the name..

but don't remember it recently..it all dates pre BC.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:25 am

I like you
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:23 am

Primary wrote:
I like you

I love you
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:28 am

Secondary wrote:
Primary wrote:
I like you

I love you

Weird
Back to top Go down
broms

broms

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:01 pm

dremlock wrote:
haha..nice to see people recognize the name.

that's the reason i used this name.
i knew dremlock on my server and named my guy this as a little joke.

Kingsguard?

did that break up?
i remember the name..

but don't remember it recently..it all dates pre BC.

Ya Kingsguard fell apart just before Nax went live. Was some "OK" times I guess, the raid leader was a second coming of Hitler but it got shit done until server transfers went live. Atleast we got to C'thun before that shit went down!
Back to top Go down
Straiku

Straiku

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:15 pm

Those videos were..... interesting

Are you the Dremlock in the video? Or was that a friend? I'm confused =\
Back to top Go down
dremlock

dremlock

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:38 pm

friend.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:22 pm

I didn't even look at your dps at all, but you didn't die like a fool and didn't stand in the doomfire.

Be around for the raid on Tuesday which I believe starts at 6:30 server though we will be throwing out invites at least 15 minutes sooner.
Back to top Go down
dremlock

dremlock

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:33 pm

depressing...tuesday is my high school graduation ceremony @ 7

feel useless...

i just hope this doesn't imply me having attendance problems in the future...b/c i wont.
i am consistent and will do my best efforts to always be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock   [Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Dremlock - Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next