Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid

Go down 
+5
Secondary
Desolate
Ichaerus
PB
PiratePants001
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PiratePants001

PiratePants001

[RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:52 am

Greetings!

Link to talent build ~ http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0xcrziIsguVZZxMIb
~that is my current one, but i have no problems speccing into IFF

Stats: 1205dmg (unbuffed) <~updated
159 +hit <~ updated
18.91% crit ( in moonkin ) <~ updated
33 spell haste <~updated

Raid Experience: Pretty much all the pre-BC raids except for deep aq40/Naxx. As for TBC Kara/Za/Gruuls/Mag's/early TK and SSC. I havent done any MH/BT but i'm good at watching movies and learn quickly.

I understand the loot rules and raid times ~~~but i wont be able to make any raids untill the end of school, which is in a few weeks~~~ then i can make the times consistently. I understand that raiding is stressful and that i wont always win loot, also i know my class well and my role in raids.

An upgrade from MH would be http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30914, not only does it have better stats than my current belt, but it has haste which ups my dps even more. And an upgrade from BT would be http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32483. Not only does it have one of the highest raw +dmg stats, but its on use ability is huge. the spell hit is icing on the cake.

I havent been in too many guilds on Gorgonnash. When i first got 70 i was in NANANANANANANANA BATMAN, which was more of a novelty guild than anything else. BATMAN fell apart when most of the raiders left for Underlords. Im currently in Dazed and Confused, which is a good guild, but isnt quite as serious about raiding as id like to be.

My main reason for wanting to join Damage Done is that id like to progress further and experience more of endgame raids. My current guild does kara and the occasional ZA and weekend Gruuls runs with COOLDOWN, but i'd like to see something more.

I feel that i would make a good addion to Damage Done because im considered a team player, im quite helpful, know the game very well. Im a funny guy, but know when to be serious and i a big cuddly moonkin, who wouldnt want one?

peace, thanks for considering,

~Ballobeef/Luke

p.s. ill bring cookies

~~~~~~edited for armor upgrade~~~~~~

Last edited by PiratePants001 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:21 am

Reviewing. We'll probably get into the Q&A this week (after Mother's Day).
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:42 am

PiratePants001 wrote:

p.s. ill bring cookies

SOLD!!
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:31 am

Here's where we stand.

You picked a very odd name for the forums. What possess people to pick such weird names? Lack of maturity? You also can't make raids right now because of school. Why apply now if you can't go for several weeks?

We have a boomkin applicant (Torress). If we invite him to the guild, we'll have to decline you for lack of necessity of a Boomkin. If we do not invite him, we'll make a decision at that point.
Back to top Go down
PiratePants001

PiratePants001

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:42 am

Well, i've been using PiratePants as an alias for years now, with everything so theres that(this coming from the guy names Peanutbutter?Razz). And i decided to apply now to get my name out there and up for consideration. And to be exact, school ends on 5/29. If you invite the other moonkin, illl understand. He applied before i did and it appears he can make raids right away, thats how recuitment works. I'll check this thread regularly. If you decline, the best of luck. Personally, im just glad you're considering me.

~Ballo
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:01 pm

Thanks for the app, but we're going to decline because we accepted another Boomkin, Torress, to the guild (your school schedule ending seemed okay).

Also, Peanutbutter is very yummy, whereas PiratePants is just... scary.

Best of luck and if you spec feral we're looking for one of those.
Back to top Go down
PiratePants001

PiratePants001

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:50 pm

Well, thanks for the consideration. I dont think my feral gear is quite up to the BT level, moonkin gear scales so much easier. Keep me in mind.

Best of luck,

Ballo

btw pirate pants are comfortable
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 pm

Re-opened, if still interested.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Desolate

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:44 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Heard there was this druid who likes to go boomkin.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:49 pm

Desolate wrote:
Peanutbutter wrote:
Heard there was this druid who likes to go boomkin and is very cute
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:46 am

Desolate wrote:
Peanutbutter wrote:
Too bad he doesn't show up reliably enough.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

Desolate

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:46 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Desolate wrote:
Peanutbutter wrote:
Too bad he doesn't show up reliably enough.
Word on the street is current schedule and boomkin would change that.
Back to top Go down
PiratePants001

PiratePants001

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:02 pm

Just got your letter Peanut, I'm very interested and willing.

edit: updated stats too
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:38 pm

We'll continue this chat in-game.

And Desolate, you know we <3 you boomkin'ing stuff, too, but you're currently sitting on a mountain of healing gear I am loathe to abandon.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:40 pm

Didn't catch you online, may want to show up around 6-615 today.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:19 am

No show on Tuesday 7/8?
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:39 pm

Still looking for a bit of feedback here...
Back to top Go down
PiratePants001

PiratePants001

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:03 pm

I was out of town on tues, should have said something. my college class has been giving me heaps of homework this week, didnt have time to check my computer until today. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by PiratePants001 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PiratePants001

PiratePants001

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:20 pm

Also, is there gonna be a raid on firday or not until sunday? lemme know and ill plan around it.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:15 pm

There are raids both friday and sunday.
Back to top Go down
PiratePants001

PiratePants001

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:22 pm

was just asking because i thought i heard PB say something about attendance problems on friday. ill be ready

Last edited by PiratePants001 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:03 am

ballobeef is my hero. cept dont ask him to go feral Razz
Back to top Go down
PiratePants001

PiratePants001

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:00 pm

lol hey algar, where you been?
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:54 pm

prolly raiding with some asians again
Back to top Go down
PiratePants001

PiratePants001

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:10 pm

i thought about applying to some of those asian guilds, 5-9am raids wouldnt be that bad. then i had to take a morning class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid   [RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RETRACTED] Ballobeef - Balance Druid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next