Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest

Go down 
+4
Secondary
- Z -
Bakasuya
Ichaerus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

[ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Well, generally I raid as such since I find that with a large amount of spirit it'd be a complete waste not to make the most use of it. Also, there are rumors that if I don't have an Imp DS buff that I actually burst into uncontrollable sobbing and lose control of my bowels.
http://www.wowdb.com/talent.aspx?id=5#fe2fefefe2feaf3ef5e3fe3f2de3f4cfef22

If memory serves, completely unbuffed, I sit at about 1826 +Healing with 259mp5 while casting and 589 while not. It's been quite some time since I've actually been a raid spec.

PreBC I cleared MC, AQ20, ZG, and Ony (That's right, all by myself). I helped kill the last guy in AQ40 once. Never stepped foot in BwL and I think the farthest I ever saw in Naxx was Gothik the Harvester. Oh, and I ran UD Strat 82 times for my Devout leggings. Never got them.

Currently I've cleared Kara and Gruul, tagged along for Al'ar and Voidreaver in TK and Lurker in SSC. That's probably it.

I agree to your terms and services policy... which I will read later.

Upgrades? Uh... I'm in nothing but crafted, a blue wand, and Kara gear so... probably a lot. I'll have to get back to you on that one. An upgrade from my Nightbane staff would be erection inspiring though.

Most of PreBC I was in Crimson Fury, with short periods of time in Cosa Nostra, Luck, and Death to All before that. I think I left those either because I rarely got brought anywhere or I was just following Wandsich around. Then I was in Coldbear Nation (lol) when BC first came out, moved to Imperium and left with six others when the leadership stopped showing any initiative in getting the second Kara group started. After that I think I was in... whatever guild is run by Macbeermix, then ended up in COMMUNISM where I did what I could from keeping the guild from destroying itself for six monthsish then, after my attempt to raffle off the rights to disband the guild was thwarted by Spaceballs` return, I joined SUNNY D ALRIGHT to do nothing but PvP and join in the homosexual cyber between Zbot, Zooky, Damacus, and Destructus. They can be very loving and tender when they need to be.

I'm applying because I decided I'd start getting into the swing of raiding again... and Secondary, Smolder, Z, and Baka won't get off my back about it. Though, as some of you may know, I am having huge issues with my PC which may limit my raid attendance until they can be rectified.

Hmm... two sentence...
I hear a portion of your healers are "retarded". I will yell at them... constructively.
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:58 pm

:thumbs up: good guy, good healer
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:07 pm

I am going to kick your ass for this shit.

In the meantime, http://www.how-to-write-a-resume.org/
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 11:09 pm

All things aside, he is a great guy and a superb healer.
He's pretty fun to have in a raid.

FINE PETE IF YOU WANT TO LEAD THE RAID THEN DO IT.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:25 am

- Z - wrote:
I am going to kick your ass for this shit.

In the meantime, http://www.how-to-write-a-resume.org/

So I get a tell from someone asking if I want to go go a clear of Kara. I think to myself "Man, I really need badges and these are probably horrible scrubs... why the hell not!" The raid leader is on an alt and summoning people (me last because he's a douche) and I get inside to be instantly saved into what half of us discover is a Kara with only Prince left alive. To make me even more cheerful, the raid leader logged onto his main and revealed himself as Gagsta for fucks sakes.

So I had just finished spending two hours in a Kara run that was lead by Gagsta, replacing six people, holding onto the hope that maybe I'd get some badges and a Lights Justice out of the deal, and only by chance did I recall doing my application. As you may be able to imagine, I was in little frame of mind to do anything but open a thread, open the guideline in another tab, and just mindlessly punch out answers before going to sleep only to wake up four hours later because a blurred figure in a doorway wanted my keys.

Cut me some slack, Erection Slayer, and be grateful I love you enough to email you my nudes.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:30 am

Alright, after ripping a phonebook in half and pulling the arms and legs off a mechanical badger, I've cooled down a bit. Let's begin:

• First, start drinking more water and add some fiber to your diet.

• Your memory, as previous anecdotal evidence has exposed, does not serve. Get yourself suited up, spec properly, then post current information on your relevant raiding stats.

• It sounds like you've got a lot of badge farming to do (my current healing gear projections, a mix of T4 and badge gear, put me at 2250 healing and 700 mp5, unbuffed). Once your computer is fixed, do you have the necessary time available to log in and grind out some of your more basic upgrades?

• Read da' rulz. I realize your answer was intentionally flippant, and you are probably fully aware of what we are asking, but will you be able to make all raid times? This ties back to my previous question about the frequency with which you will be able to log on.

• You yourself have been known to exhibit signs of being pretty constructively retarded from time to time. We all know I am as gentle and good-natured as a bambi-carebear lovechild, but assuming somebody called you on your mistakes, would you be able to handle the heat?

• Yes, you do come with high recommendations, but accolades alone won't see you through. You did a pretty fair job of torpedoing your application, and while I really do hope you are serious about your desire to join Damage Done, I also hope you aren't doing it solely because we harass you about it on a daily basis.

Thank you for your application. It is being reviewed. Expect your ass kicking within a week.

Edit: GG on posting at the same time as me. Now I gotta read your next post which will inevitably necessitate that I find another badger.

Edit2: Some slack has been cut. Feel free to answer my questions* so that others may know of your honorable intentions.

*But seriously, answer the damned questions before I have to hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:52 pm

Love you too, so I will answer your questions.

• Okay.

• My unbuffed bonus healing sits at 1820 with regen at 261mp5 in and 596mp5 out. Though I can switch my staff out for my S1 Mace and S3 offhand, giving me 1899 bonus healing and 242mp5 in and 542mp5 out.

• That really depends on how much time you believe I'd need, as I am more then willing to donate it. I usually have time to play between 6am-9am Server and 6pm-9:30pm server on Monday through Thursday. Generally on Friday from about 6pm I stay up until 8am on Saturday (this really being the only time I'm on Saturday) and Sunday I could be on from 2pm-9:30pm. The issue with my PC is simply that the room mates whose computer I use has work schedule that changed quite drastically some weeks. Generally when I'm awake he's at work and when I'm at work he's asleep, though any number of things could bring him home early which almost always results in me having to release his PC to it's proper owner or just let him get some sleep.

• As it stands I can make all the raid times with my current schedule. The only variable being if, for example, my room mates shifts are changed for one Friday and when I come home from work I find him snoozing in his room, which obligates me to not wake him by fiddling on his computer out of common courtesy. I'll just have to do my best not to fall back into my habit of sleeping in on Sunday.

• Mistakes? Did you not read my application? I killed Lurker and did Kara for six months. I obviously know ever facet of my class/spec and have reached grandmaster status in raid event 'dealwithit'ness. Heh, I'm not about to believe that I'm going to know better then a concensus in a BT guild, or that I'm going to have a flawless victory in any perspective, so I'm more then happy to be criticized if only because that's the only way I'll progress as a player. It's like having Ratgirl correcting my spelling/grammar all day. I don't mind and keep my calm because otherwise how am I supposed to learn?

• If I had any reservations about my desire to join this guild, or was simply doing it to make the four of your shut your penis gobblers, I probably would have just told you to shut your penis gobblers. In all honestly, if they hadn't suggested that I would have actually had a chance, it would have been one of the last guilds on my mind to apply to when the PvP grind started thinning my patience. I probably would have just suffered my way through content with Digital Heroes or some such. But I hear from a lowly Paladin I watched blossom into a geared lowly Paladin that a guild not stuck trying to kill Tidewalker may accept the company of a Kara geared Priest with a penchant for saying the right thing to the wrong person (and run-on sentences) and suddenly my hopes that I will once again love raiding inappropriately blossom into conviction.

That better?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Beautiful. Now time travel back 24 hours and prevent yourself from posting your original (cr)app.

Although if you compare this guild's criticisms to Ratgirl's again, I think we can mushroom stamp "denied" on your forehead for the rest of your life.

Last edited by - Z - on Thu May 01, 2008 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
lowly

Fuck you.

Much better.
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:33 pm

I like to bloom. What is blossoming like?
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:54 am

- Z - wrote:
Beautiful. Now time travel back 24 hours and prevent yourself from posting your original (cr)app.

Get me a flux capacitor and a wagon that can travel 88 miles and hour first.

Kamma wrote:
I like to bloom. What is blossoming like?

It's very special and goes on for about half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:49 am

- Z - wrote:
Ratgirl

Wait...what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Saniel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:20 am

The innuendo!
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:09 am

Galt wrote:
- Z - wrote:
Ratgirl

Wait...what?

You're supposed to say "Good guy, good healer" and then fail mention how I had Raux play me to get us to 1850 so I don't have to bring up how the two of you blew it by losing 120 points in one sitting.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:57 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
Raux play me to get us to 1850 so I don't have to bring up how the two of you blew it by losing 120 points in one sitting.

Shit happens when you only play with someone for about 30 games.

Now that I think about it this Ich guy is kinda scrubby. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:44 pm

Approved, welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Ichaerus - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1