Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck Prop 8 Supporters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galt

Galt

Fuck Prop 8 Supporters Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Prop 8 Supporters   Fuck Prop 8 Supporters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Prop 8 Supporters   Fuck Prop 8 Supporters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:48 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Prop 8 Supporters   Fuck Prop 8 Supporters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:52 pm

I voted yes on prop 8, but I have to agree with you and say this is going too far. It won't go through either.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Prop 8 Supporters   Fuck Prop 8 Supporters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:01 am

I wonder if in '10 its going to be on the ballot that everyone has to wear the holy underpants.

Fuck Prop 8 Supporters Garment

Actually I take that back those things are stylish as FUCK!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Prop 8 Supporters   Fuck Prop 8 Supporters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:54 am

Well like the article says, the state AG has basically reversed his position on the issue (he used to say he would back the measure if it passed, but now he's saying the Sup Court should nullify it as anti-constitutional).

Top that with Ken Starr of "Clinton scandal" fame and we have a winner.

That's how it is with the religious right. Give a mouse a cookie business.
Back to top Go down
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Prop 8 Supporters   Fuck Prop 8 Supporters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:44 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Well like the article says, the state AG has basically reversed his position on the issue (he used to say he would back the measure if it passed, but now he's saying the Sup Court should nullify it as anti-constitutional).

I heard about that on the local news here that is based out of Sacramento. I just facepalmed when I heard he pretty much flip-flopped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck Prop 8 Supporters   Fuck Prop 8 Supporters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck Prop 8 Supporters
Page 1 of 1