Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest

Go down 
+13
taldra
hackr
Chaneral
Ichaerus
Peanutbutter
- Z -
theleos
Xeos
Serayne
Dethpriezt
Honed
Petrus
grak
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaneral

Chaneral

[Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:32 pm

I wish you the best of luck in any of your endeavours to progress forward into other guilds. My post was in no way geared at smearing your application, it was posted in retort and defense of not only my self but the people I lead and represent. I didn't appreciate some of the comments made as you hadn't been present for quite a bit of our progression, nor did any of the other guild members who frequently read other guilds forums. If you had a problem with the way things were lead raid wise, you could've just as easily msg'd me about it as I could've msg you about the gear issue in t6 raids. I apologize if you were offended by me defending myself and my own people.
Back to top Go down
hackr

PostSubject: hackr is black   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:42 pm

ok, i was a healing officer in Narc. grak was in narc. His gear was low his skill what awesome. Way better then Chaneral. See the way we worked in narc was skill over gear. My personal opinion Chaneral healing sucks. CoH> paladin. If you ever read this Chaneral please re-role or quit the game. You shouldn't be so hard on your raiders. Also when i was in raid most of your raids kept sending me tells saying how they agreed with me and how you are so much of a dick. But really dude its a game. This should be fun. and raiding with you is not fun.

Last edited by hackr on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:09 pm

hackr wrote:
See the way we worked in narc was skill over gear.
It's a good thing you didn't work on grammar over skill because you'd have ended up on the bottom of the totem pole.
Back to top Go down
hackr

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:29 pm

I'm sorry i didn't know i was in English class. next time i post ill proof read it.
Back to top Go down
Honed

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:45 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
You know, it appears I'm so out of the loop on current Gorg politics I'm actually glad.

I was pointing out the fact that you had the guild he was talking about confused. Has nothing to do with gorg politics. I assume you just couldn't resist airing your love for Hustla Razz.
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:29 am

hackr wrote:
I'm sorry i didn't know i was in English class. next time i post ill proof read it.

This guild is big on spelling and grammar, but for good reason.... who wants to read something that looks like a three year old wrote it (I know i'm one of the worst people for this as i'm terrible at spelling and grammar, I.E. my use of the number two to fill in for the word to, too, or two.. and all the other terrible spelling mistakes)

as for everything else i'm reading here.... while you all speak of skill >gear, and who is bad at leading who and all the other useless drama, all i can think is that is this really something that we need in this guild? I know we have a few reformed forum troll (well reformed is a bit of a reach) and some other player who have or had drama filled pasts, but this points to something else in my mind...

what happens if Hackr or Grakk deside that Z or whoever is leading our raid are not doing a good job or they don't like the strategy?

all I'm saying is, is the drama worth the player, not my call to make just what is going through my head as I was reading

P.S. HI PB *wave*

Last edited by taldra on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
broms

broms

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:44 am

But the real question is who the fuck is Peanutbutter?
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:46 am

broms wrote:

Just some jerk that left his dear loving WoW family

Sad

I MISS YOU SO MUCH PB
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:16 am

broms wrote:
He's the guy who comes into vent to play DOTA and is subsequently ignored.
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:34 am

I'd play with you but nobody will send me a copy of DOTA. QQ. ilu PB.
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:24 am

store.blizzard.com
Pay for War3 and The Frozen Throne (TFT)
Download Dota (it's just a custom map for TFT)
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:06 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
He's the guy who comes into vent to play DOTA and is subsequently ignored.

You never want to sing with me so I stopped trying!

Also

Taldra wrote:
grammer
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Where were you today? Part of agreeing to be prepared is showing up to the next raid. If you let an officer know you can't make it (either via tells, PMs, or posting in this thread) that is one thing, but to not show up completely unannounced on what would have been an ideal day to try out does not put favorable points in your camp. You'll notice I have declined some applicants for as much.

Please be on line and on time to our next raid, or let us know if you cannot make it.
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:01 pm

-z-

I sent you a forum private message indicating I would be available for the Sunday raid on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:07 pm

Ok?

No mention of Friday though (unless when you said Thursday you meant Friday). If you did mean that Friday's are your night out, does this mean you can only make two of three of our raid days? Your app mentions something to this nature, was this what you meant?

We only need to be informed when you can't make raids, not when you can. It is expected that when you submit your app you are able to meet our schedule (unless you specify otherwise and give advance notice).
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Sorry if the intent wasn't clear. I'm used to signing up for raids rather than the inverse. If this is the policy, I have no problems with informing someone when I can't go rather than the opposite.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:54 pm

Not to belabor the point, but it is rather important... Are you completely unable to make Friday raids?
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:39 pm

No, I can usually make Fridays. Just couldn't make it this time. I'll be sure to inform you when I -can't- go in the future.
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:18 am

Taldra wrote:
grammer
[/quote]

...... shut up..... I went back and fixed it Razz and i even said in that i'm terrible at spelling Sad
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:31 am

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, be ready to raid this Friday at 6:00 PM server. Invites go out 15 minutes beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:56 am

/wave

/hug

>^,^<
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:21 am

I always loved your avatar Dimi. Just thought you should know...
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:23 am

It's a common sentiment and one that should by all rights be shared amongst anyone with a penis who shops at the fish markets.
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:26 am

https://damagedone.forumotion.com/off-topic-f17/dead-space-out-today-t1523.htm

here is the link to the dimidrÉas's avatar love post...

btw... you should rename that topic to something more fitting for the bouncing BOOBS O awesomeness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest   [Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Grakk - Holy CoH Priest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next