Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Presidential Debate

Go down 
+4
Galt
Necis
Shelarahn
PB
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamma

Kamma

First Presidential Debate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Presidential Debate   First Presidential Debate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:14 pm

Holy and Primary, cut the partisan name calling. Economic facts are economic facts. Cutting taxes doesn't pay for taxes. Cutting taxes can do more harm than good at times. It is important to keep a balanced public policy. Don't worry there are plenty of "leftist" economic ideas that I am quite opposed to. One of which being the minimum wage. Leave your stereotypes at the door and have a real discussion.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: First Presidential Debate   First Presidential Debate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Kamma wrote:
Holy and Primary, cut the partisan name calling. Economic facts are economic facts. Cutting taxes doesn't pay for taxes. Cutting taxes can do more harm than good at times. It is important to keep a balanced public policy. Don't worry there are plenty of "leftist" economic ideas that I am quite opposed to. One of which being the minimum wage. Leave your stereotypes at the door and have a real discussion.

What the fuck? I quote someone for hillarity and posterity and all the sudden I'm being called a "partisan name caller"? I agree that we should cut the BS and work together, don't fucking put me on a cross.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: First Presidential Debate   First Presidential Debate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Holyhoof wrote:
The hippy left is strong in this thread.
Left, yes. Hippie, no. I really fail to see what's wrong with being socially progressive (aka liberal). It's all about equality over discrimination (a la California's Prop 8, which is currently at a 45-55 favorable rating, indicating so far Californians have realized that it's discrimination to say gays can't be "married." Of course, the numbers will change, but a lot of big names (Pitt, Spielberg) are pouring money to see that the prop doesn't pass.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: First Presidential Debate   First Presidential Debate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Draft of Bailout Bill

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/images/09/28/ayo08c04_xml.pdf

IS READ QUEEKLY.

Edit: I'm seeing the word "Secretary" come up far too often in this bill.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: First Presidential Debate   First Presidential Debate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:04 pm

Primary wrote:
What the fuck? I quote someone for hillarity and posterity and all the sudden I'm being called a "partisan name caller"? I agree that we should cut the BS and work together, don't fucking put me on a cross.

Considering you quote the statement which bring partisanship into the discussion and then are the first person to ask that we stop the partisanship you could have been duly called worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: First Presidential Debate   First Presidential Debate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:12 pm

Galt wrote:
Primary wrote:

Considering you quote the statement which bring partisanship into the discussion and then are the first person to ask that we stop the partisanship you could have been duly called worse.

I was making a joke
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: First Presidential Debate   First Presidential Debate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:22 pm

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1831461

Not "hold your sides laughing" funny, but not bad either.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: First Presidential Debate   First Presidential Debate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Best part was "... comedy you legally have to see, even in cases of incest and rape."
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Presidential Debate   First Presidential Debate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Presidential Debate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2