Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WotLK DVD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serayne

Serayne

WotLK DVD Empty
PostSubject: WotLK DVD   WotLK DVD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:50 am

mmo-champion wrote:
WotLK on CD or DVD ?
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King will only be available on DVD, not on CDs. That goes for both the regular box and the Collector's Edition.

Yay for not ordering a DVD player on my computer to save money because I had no idea everything would be carried over to DVDs. Fuck. Hopefully my old DVD drive will be compatible with my current computer.

Also, if Shela or someone is planning to buy a new computer..I can probably figure something out how to use my insurance policy to save you $500 if you want to throw some money my way... insurance fraud go?
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

WotLK DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK DVD   WotLK DVD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:02 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

WotLK DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK DVD   WotLK DVD I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:22 am

Serayne wrote:
mmo-champion wrote:
WotLK on CD or DVD ?
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King will only be available on DVD, not on CDs. That goes for both the regular box and the Collector's Edition.

Yay for not ordering a DVD player on my computer to save money because I had no idea everything would be carried over to DVDs. Fuck. Hopefully my old DVD drive will be compatible with my current computer.

Also, if Shela or someone is planning to buy a new computer..I can probably figure something out how to use my insurance policy to save you $500 if you want to throw some money my way... insurance fraud go?

If you want (and I'm serious) I can ship you the old DVD player from my old computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WotLK DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: WotLK DVD   WotLK DVD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WotLK DVD
Page 1 of 1