Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock

Go down 
+4
Secondary
- Z -
Shelarahn
Ayruhh
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayruhh

[Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:34 pm

PVE Talent Spec - 0/21/40

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darrowmere&n=Qqra

Stats (Unbuffed)

HP: Almost 11k
Damage (appropriate schools): 1366 Shadow damage
Hit: 215
Crit: 21?%
Haste: 100 or 6%

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor? Yes, and it's blessed!

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?) Full (was also the illidan tank for my previous guild.)

A fire resist set for Illidan? ^

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades? HSH/Alchy trinket.. would replace the alchy one with Skull of Gul'dan

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?) Ohio, and yes.

How old are you? 20

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? Yup

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc? Wait wait, locks buff? If you want, I can give the tanks detect invis..

Raid Experience: Everything up to and including Illidan

Guild History: On Darrowmere, Negative Progression

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times: yes

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here: ALWAYS.. Contrary to what The Betrayer believes, I am prepared!

Reason(s) for applying: I need a new guild, my old one on Darrow stopped raiding and so I've kinda just been sitting in org or shat.. afk..

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done: 'cuz I can pump out MAD DPS and I'm fun.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:38 pm

I like you

But we kind of need our next warlock to be a homosexual teenage boy from French Canadia
Back to top Go down
Ayruhh

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Ooh! I know just the guy for you..

But then..
no, I'm not going to tell you who.

I can try to pretend to be a homosexual teenage frenchboi?
I really have no experience in the homosexual, french, or boi fields.. but I can wing it?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:43 pm

Dear god, I'm going to have enforce a posting moratorium on you Primary.

(Thank you for your application and interest in our guild, I'll post more in a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Shiny T6 is shiny. What a Face
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:10 pm

***warning, this post is most likely TL;DR, and will cause undue retinal strain on the untrained eye***

Once again, hello, and thank you for your application and interest in our guild!

First, allow me to apologize again for Primary. He has a prepubescent homosexual fetish and is concurrently obsessed with fat chicks. We try to keep him locked in the basement as much as possible.

Back on subject... Your app looks clean and professional, so bonus points there. However, we really do need a link to your spec. Are you using the hybrid fire/shadow build with Emberstorm and Immolate? Or do you adopt the soul leech/nether protection approach (provided you aren't tanking)?

Your armory is a bit of a jumble at the moment. You are specced SL/SL (btw you should pick up at least one point in mana feed, and probably 1-2 points in Demonic Resilience), and you are using the S3 honor bracers (nothing wrong with that, yet), but they are enchanted for healing and socketed for resilience. Aside from that, your gems and enchants look perfect... except for the +12 stamina to boots. Lack of Boar's Speed makes baby Raptor Jesus cry, especially on fights like Brutallus.

That pretty much sums it up, and makes for a much shorter post than usual! I look forward to hearing back from you, any idea when you can transfer to our server? Oh, and one last thing before I forget; when you agree to our raid times, you mean that you can make all three with 100% (or close to) reliability?

P.S.- I almost forgot the most important question of all: "Octopus" or "Rising Sun?"
Back to top Go down
Ayruhh

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:19 pm

Hokay, I go the shadow destro, with soul leech/nether prot, drop nether prot for imp Searing Pain for tanking.

As for the mana feed/demonic resil, I don't really need either, tbh, easy farming is easy farming. At the time when I got the bracer enchant, lololol.. ..... lol, anyways, I don't really farm, I buy shit off the AH, and primal lifes were a bajillion times cheaper than the fires, don't worry, my PvE bracers are enchanted properly, with 15 spell damage. As for the no boar's speed, I went with the stam at the time, which was aaaaaaaaaaaages ago, because I was a poor bastard back in the beginning ssc days, and got the minor run speed meta gem for my other helm that I had before I replaced it. Free metas and Cheap enchants are nice when you're trying to save for your epic flyer, and still have to buy health pots/consumables for raids.

As for making 3 days a week, I absolutely can. =D

As for Octopus or Damage done, Idk what you're referring to =/ i sowwy

Edit: Forgot the part about transferring.. I gotta talk to my boyfriend and see what he has to think, but I'm sure I could xfer over fairly soon
Back to top Go down
Ayruhh

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:24 pm

I'm a post whore =/ sorry

Here's the spec I use for if I'm not tanking
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warlock/talents.html?tal=0000000000000000000001250030133200100000000555000512210013030250

For when I do tank
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warlock/talents.html?tal=0000000000000000000001350030133100100000000555000512230010130250

I've always been the middle healthstoner, but if you need me to pick up a different one, I have no problem doing so.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:35 pm

Ayruhh wrote:
boyfriend
there went my interest
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:42 pm

Ayruhh wrote:
As for Octopus or Damage done, Idk what you're referring to =/ i sowwy

Ooh, wrong answer. Gotta pick one: "Octopus," or "Rising Sun." (hint, pick Octopus)

Also, regarding your sl/sl spec, I assumed it was for PvP. For PvE you are correct, it doesn't really matter what you pick.
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:50 pm

Looks solid except the things mentioned. Few little things that really don't matter, but curious nonetheless.

1. Alchemy. What specialization? If potion, are you able to make destruction and/or haste potions?

2. Enchanting. Any rare recipes? I believe we might be missing a couple..

3. So I've typed it out several times trying to be nice about it, but I decided against it. Are you an e-whore/drama queen? =( By the way you have responded thus-far, it appears you wouldn't be. However, female drama is always a big issue and I figured I'd get it out of the way before you get harassed any further by Primary.

Edit: Both "Octopus" and "Rising Sun" are terrible tabard designs.

Edit: Where's the Tempest of Chaos at? Even our Retribution Paladin has one for Prot offset...geez.
Back to top Go down
Ayruhh

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Okay, so I did somethinking on the octopus or rising sun, and I'm going to answer rising sun AND HERE'S THE REASONING

I'd rather see a rising sun than an octopus.
Rising suns are prettier than octopus..es? Octopi? xD
Also, you can't really trust anything with 8 legs (Seriously, spiders? come on now..) but tbh, you can trust fire! For the most part, at least.

But if I'm supposed to pick Octopus, then I guess I will, but they're not very friendly =( At least they don't look it.

And as for Serayne, I'm elixir spec, I can make haste pots though.. As for enchanting, I WAS engineering, but then I got rid of my horrid goggles, so I picked up enchanting for the extra dmg on my rings.. Haven't really farmed any enchants, I should get on that.. maybe try farming spell dmg for bracers.
I'm not an e-whore by any means, I like a little drama, but lately it's only been because I don't have anything to do what with riading being out of the picture, I need to keep myself entertained somehow, and what better way to do it than on the behalf of somebody that I can't stand who calls me a bitch and other choice words over.. and over and over again? I stick up for myself, is what I'm trying to say. I can take a joke.

But, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.. being on a new server and all, I don't want to put myself out there as an attention/drama whore.

Oh, octopus and rising sun for tabard designs? Psssshhhh, there's only one good icon, and it's the little boxy shaman one. (the one I have in my current guild)
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:00 pm

Ayruhh wrote:
rising sun

DECLINED
Back to top Go down
Ayruhh

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:00 pm

Serayne wrote:

Edit: Where's the Tempest of Chaos at? Even our Retribution Paladin has one for Prot offset...geez.

Oh, and about that

We've killed Archimonde COUNTLESS times
It's only dropped once. ONCE@! /nerdrage

And you know the haste caster rings from BT trash? Yeah, we've gotten 2 total in the months and months and months of farming that place.. same with the offhand from rage.

BT/Hyjal hates casters. at least the casters in my previous guild.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:01 pm

Serayne wrote:
Even our Retribution Paladin has one for Prot offset...geez.

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:09 pm

Ayruhh wrote:
I stick up for myself, is what I'm trying to say. I can take a joke. But, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.. being on a new server and all, I don't want to put myself out there as an attention/drama whore.

Good.

ToC has actually only dropped for us once as well... and I took it over our Warlock because I was Prot at the time and it's best in slot...however, I am Ret now (again), and it brings many laughs.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:11 pm

Serayne wrote:
Even our Retribution Paladin has one for Prot offset...geez.

Rofl. You're terrible.

Edit: Bah, didn't see your last post. Also, you're terrible.
Back to top Go down
Ayruhh

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:12 pm

Serayne wrote:

Good.

ToC has actually only dropped for us once as well... and I took it over our Warlock because I was Prot at the time and it's best in slot...however, I am Ret now (again), and it brings many laughs.

Oh, ow, that's a burn if I ever saw one.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Serayne wrote:
However, female drama is always a big issue and I figured I'd get it out of the way before you get harassed any further by Primary.

It's only stalking if they catch you
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:59 pm

Yes, and you have the subtlety of a cannibalistic rhinoceros on cocaine.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:02 pm

- Z - wrote:
Yes, and you have the subtlety of a cannibalistic rhinoceros on cocaine.

I'm pretty sure Rhinos are primarily herbivores, Z...

And I'm VERY subtle...Like a cat...
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:10 pm

Quote :
maybe try farming spell dmg for bracers.

That would be excellent. Damn thing never drops for me and I've probably killed about 150 of those things over the last month or so. I like the gear, looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:57 pm

As you know we are raiding tonight at 6:45pst. Be ready for a trial run by 6:15, we may have a spot for you tonight.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Pretty sure she has to be on the server first. /golfclap Xeos

But please let us know when you will be available to raid on Gorg. While I can by no means guarantee you a spot in the guild, provided you know what you are doing and didn't ebay your character, there is a very, very good chance you'll get in.

Last edited by - Z - on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayruhh

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:02 pm

So, does this count as I've been accepted? Razz (cutest smiley ever)

No, I didn't Ebay, I pinkyswear. Iwill be transferring shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock   [Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Qqra - Destro Warlock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next