Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid

Go down 
+6
Ichaerus
Shelarahn
- Z -
Vaslant
Amalgarashi
toadboy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
toadboy

[WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:38 am

PVE Talent Spec
47/0/14
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=0t0rdicsguAoZxMIo

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Swifttoad

or incase it showed me as feral for a heroic or something or if u just like it better here's this:

http://www.warcrafter.net/sandbox/98150

Stats (Unbuffed)

HP: 8,856

CASTERS ONLY (Healers may remove damage, DPS may remove Healing)
Damage (appropriate schools): 1075 (arcane,nature)
Healing:
Mp5 (while casting): 117
Hit: 166
Crit: 13.22% (not in moonkin form)
Haste: 16

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor?

No I do not. I'm currently at the part to go to arcatraz Sad

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz?

Nope. Hope to start gathering rest of mats soon.

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades?

Icon of the Silver Crescent. For the other one I have nexus shaffer horn timbal's focusing crystal and Quag's eye. I've been using quag's since I see that as the best of the 3, but if someone else could prove differently plz do.

As far as upgrades the one in za would be really nice.

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)

Indiana and yes I speak english just fine.

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?

I have a mic and speakers

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up lose aggro, etc?

I currently have been using xperl

Raid Experience

kara,gruuls,mags,6/6 za, 4/6 ssc, 1/4 tk, 2/5 mh

Guild History

Last and only guild has Digital Heroes, left becuz it died.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times

Yes I agree to all that was stated

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here

yes i can make the next scheduled raids

Reason(s) for applying

Before DH died Ich had been telling me that u guys was looking for a boomkin. I really didn't feel like making a step back or staying at the current raiding lvl I was at so I decided to apply.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done

I got imp FF so I know that is a huge help when used right, also all caster love the moonkin aura and they'll fight over it. Hopefully I can also stay up with the big dogs and pump out the dps. If ever needed I could respec and tank, which that gear is fully capable of it. Neways I think thats it.

Also I know my gems arent up to par I originally gemmed for spell hit becuz I though it would be hard to come by so I'm working on that along with getting some gear replaced that is way underpar. If ne1 happens to be a jc that can cut 12 spell dam gems lmk plz, my normal one has been afk.
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:07 am

you're logged out in feral gear.
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:21 am

Amalgarashi wrote:
That's my fault. T.T

He was in Mookin gear getting all his stats and everything to make this post, then I asked him to come tank a Heroic MgT with me. Sowwy! /cry

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
toadboy

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:27 am

Amalgarashi wrote:

check the sandbox post below it, it should show my moonkin gear
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:34 am

While I appreciate the Warcrafter link, it simply isn't as "friendly" as the armory. If you could log out in your Boomkin gear, it would be very much appreciated.

On that note, I did notice some mistakes you made in your gear selection and gemming. A very, very rough Boomkin 101 FAQ:

• 152 spell hit rating
  • Gem for haste/damage at 1077 spell damage, and after 1392 spell damage, gem for pure haste
  • Crit to Damage is valued at around .7 to 1 (roughly), never gem for crit
  • Only try for a socket bonus if the bonus outweighs the benefit from gemming pure haste/damage
  • Trinkets are ranked as follows (best to worst): Timbal's Focusing Crystal, Icon of the Silver Crescent, Quagmirran's Eye. This is slightly dependent on your rotation, but holds true in most cases.

I highly recommend that you read up on Boomkin DPS theorycrafting, I suggest starting with this link and this one.

Thank you for your application and your interest in our guild.
Back to top Go down
toadboy

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:38 am

Sorry about that I had to rboot to turn xperl off and it logged me in feral gear, it should be fine now, also I dont like the layout on warcrafter either.

152 cool, I knew that 146 is what some said but that was for 70 mobs i think.

I had no idea on the breakponts for spell haste, ty.

I know the gemming is really bad when i first gemmed em I kinda rushed into it, sucks cause I probably wasted a few epic gems. It will be refurbished soon, hopefully it'll be in upgraded gear foir some of em.

I had only recently got timbal,s so i hadn't looked indepth into which was better, Iknow the haste in nice on quag's but that can mess with ur mana consumption too, timbal's is good all around.

Tyvm for the links, I have looked over the spreadsheet one before and have it dl'd I just havent plugged any numbers into it yet. And thanks a ton for the other one I was looking in the wrong place for it.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:35 pm

Toad is a good friend of mine and is very reliable. We should definetly give him a try.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:57 pm

More importantly, he's a friend of MINE. Toad had his rogue in with me, Secondary, and Smolder way back in Communism and though I didn't always have a raid spot for him, he stuck around incase I needed him for entire days sometimes. Mainly it was so I didn't have to give loot to Azzman.

Oh, and he talks like a huge redneck.

P.S. Don't suck, Jason.
Back to top Go down
toadboy

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
More importantly, he's a friend of MINE. Toad had his rogue in with me, Secondary, and Smolder way back in Communism and though I didn't always have a raid spot for him, he stuck around incase I needed him for entire days sometimes. Mainly it was so I didn't have to give loot to Azzman.

Oh, and he talks like a huge redneck.

P.S. Don't suck, Jason.

Yeah its definitely been awhile huh, omg azzmn so complained about everything. I mean seriously I think he's the only guy I knew that used 50g in pots to do quest.

Neways I got a new necklace since I couldn't seem to find my spell crit one, also got a new offhand that I should've gotten already. Also looking into getting the belt of blasting made.

Think thats about it for now.

P.S. got boar's speed tto
Back to top Go down
Furbish

Furbish

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:24 pm

Swifttoad is an amazing player, I ran HMgT just last night with him. He's worth his weight in awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
toadboy

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:52 am

I've gotten a couple upgrades since the other day, nothing super huge. But I did switch a few of my gems around so it should be a little better then before. If ne1 wants to check it out and lmk what they think i'd appreciate it. Yet again more badge farming to do.
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:18 am

if you need your gems cut, just whisper me, I can cut all the epic gems and quite a few of the regular blue gems as well.
Back to top Go down
toadboy

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:25 am

As much as I hate to. I need to withdraw my app at this current point in time. Kill Order's feral tank has decided to go on a vacation this week, so they are giving me a trial. If anything this atleast gives me a chance to get some BT experience, and I've already picked up a couple items.

This also gives me a chance to work on more of my boomkin gear as it was still a little under par. After the first week idk how their raids are gonna go, or if I'm gonna get a raid spot or not. So well see whats going to happen, and worst case scenario I can always re-apply later on.

Ty

Toadboy
Swifttoad
70 Druid Gorgonnash
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:22 pm

I had a feeling this was coming, so we'll close your app for now.

I'm curious to know how the raid went, though, if you don't mind sharing.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
toadboy

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:07 pm

I was feral dps for the beginning of the raid cause someone was playing the feral druid that was missing.
I only died 5 times 3 of them was wipes. 1 death was from bloodboils poison spray, im not for sure on the other but it was on wws, I think it was on trash. 1 wipe was on Bloodboil cause someone wasnt moving in and out right I think. The other 2 was RoS. Feral tank had to go so I got to ot on RoS. I was going to get to tank mother, but a few people had to go so we called it for the night.

Hoping to get to go back tonight and tear the rest of it up.
Back to top Go down
PiratePants001

PiratePants001

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:12 pm

a moonkin that moonlights as feral, sounds framiliar.

i do not lurk these forums What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid   [WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WITHDRAWN] Swifttoad- Balance Druid
Page 1 of 1