Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter

Go down 
+6
Ichaerus
Necis
Comotosis
Smolder
Shelarahn
Dekool
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dekool

[WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Talent Tree : http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=ctbM0gxRwuVoVVbRV

Self-Buffed (Pet Out, Aspect of the Hawk): 374.7 base dps, 1837 Attack Power, 133 Hit Rating (518 Armor Penetration), 31.86% Critical Strike

Currently Using Vengeful Gladiator's Waraxe and Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix, in process of acquiring Crossbow of Relentless Strikes

I do not have any shadow resist or the Medallion of Karabor. I am in need of trinkets, currently using Hourglass of the Unraveller and Abacus of Violent Odds.

Raid Experience: I have no raid experience pre-TBC because I began playing about a month and a half before the expansion. My raid experience on my hunter is only to the extent of killing Lurker and Void Reaver. This sounds horrible I know, I was in Underlords for far too long and with college they're very casual raiding was okay with me. However, on my paladin, I have healed 4/5 Hyjal and 4/9 Black Temple with attemps on Bloodboil (Najentus, Gorefiend, Supremus, and Shade of Akama being the bosses I've helped down). Currently on summer vacation btw.

As far as raid times are concerned I can make 2/3 raid a week, all it takes is adjusting my work availability a bit. I understand the loot rules but that's not so important to me so much as having fun doing some DPS in a raid. My gear is nice, sure there is nicer but losing some rolls won't irk me.

Guild History: <Lazytown> was kicked out for a poor reason, <COMMUNISM>joined just to raid then left because of inconsistency in raid start times, I can deal with Spaceballs crap Razz <Underlords> joined because I ran kara regularly with an officer in the guild did some 25 man content, 15 core raiders including the GM left for AoC, killing the guild. ...now I sit in a guild I made called <I KISSED A GIRL> just for the self-entertainment.

I am applying to Damage Done because I'm hoping to find a consistently good raiding guild after a year and a half of not being able to find a decent home for my hunter. I'd like to raid with some good people and have fun doing it. My paladin's guild <|Them|> is pretty full on hunters, they have 4 in the raid, every raid, so there is no room for my hunter to raid there.

I'd be a good addition to Damage Done because there's nothing I can't bring to a raid that you would need from me, plus I'm a nice guy and a great cuddler.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Didn't the real Dekool sell his account? Just what I heard...
Back to top Go down
Dekool

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:40 pm

Primary wrote:
Didn't the real Dekool sell his account? Just what I heard...

Lol, I wanna know who started that rumor.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Hay
Back to top Go down
Comotosis

Comotosis

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Oh my :/
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:33 pm

So to clarify, you are planning to be an active raider in two guilds?
Back to top Go down
Dekool

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Necis wrote:
So to clarify, you are planning to be an active raider in two guilds?

Their raid schedules would allow for it, yes.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:13 am

Long time no see.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 am

Can you explain making 2 out of 3 days?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:46 am

Which guild is going to be your "main" guild? Not that I like the idea of you raiding in two guilds anyway, but if a scheduling conflict were to arise who would take priority?
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:38 pm

Would you mind logging out in your pve gear?
Back to top Go down
Dekool

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:27 pm

Making 2/3 raids a week would merely depend on me asking for unavailability at my part-time job, which I already do to ensure I make my paladin's raids. 2/3 would be the minimum, and 3/3 would depend on if they happen to schedule me during the 3rd raids time.

My stats have changed a tad since I last posted, but not much, Bakasuya helped me with some regemming.

I will log out in PvE gear, I didn't think of doing so since I posted my stats. You will notice a lot of my gear is obtained via PvP. I've gone to maxdps.com (because Cheeky's Spreadsheet refuses to work right for Open Office so far for me) and discovered for the content I'm able to do at the moment these pieces are generally only a few dps lower than any Badge Loot or Drops I haven't been lucky enough to get ( still no kara rings >.<)
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:54 pm

Xeos wrote:
Which guild is going to be your "main" guild? Not that I like the idea of you raiding in two guilds anyway, but if a scheduling conflict were to arise who would take priority?

Please
Back to top Go down
Dekool

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:56 pm

Xeos wrote:
Xeos wrote:

Please

Ahh, yes. If a scheduling conflict were to arise I've already chosen to raid with Damage Done if the opportunity arises. The current conflict days are Tuesdays (the only day both guilds raid) and if accepted into the guild I've already decided that I would like to raid with DD on this day.

Edit 2: I believe this would make DD my main guild.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Possibly interested in having you try out, but do you always work when we raid? Which days are you going to be available if you change the work schedule?
Back to top Go down
Dekool

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:40 pm

No, I don't always work when you guys raid. My schedule varies week by week and and most likely I can get the times off I need to raid. I won't be in town the next few days, I'll be back Wednesday night and I do work the next two days, can't remember the exact times but if you'd like to try me out try to give me some notice so I can get back to you. A Tuesday try out would probably be the best because I already have that time asked off.

I think the days I could almost guarantee right now that I could raid are Sunday and Tuesday once I've requested Sundays during raid time off.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Didn't the real Dekool sell his account?
Back to top Go down
Dekool

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:55 pm

Demoniack wrote:
Didn't the real Dekool sell his account?

lol yes, he sold his account, then felt the need to provide me with all the information about every guild he was in starting from his lowbie guild <Phat Lewts> led by the now retired level 50 something troll hunter Mcnv then <Horde> led by the genius of Bullex to <Deicide> led by Mecrobb that QQed and disbanded because some people left and went to <Rehab> after a merger had been proposed that he declined.

he then fed me information about everyone on his friends list so that they would believe they were still maintaing a relationship with him so if he ever bought his account back from me it'd be like they never stopped talking

he also set up a sound board for me so in vent i sound like him too

lol <sigh> still no one will man up to who started this conspiracy :S
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:34 pm

Dekool, we looked for you last night, again, and you weren't on.
Back to top Go down
Dekool

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:25 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Dekool, we looked for you last night, again, and you weren't on.

Hey, I'm real sorry, I didn't think I'd be getting a try out this soon and I posted above that I'd be out of town for a few days and wouldn't be able to raid, I head back home tonight though.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:33 am

I'm very tempted to say, "No." There are a lot of rumors about you being a general trade/general channel nuisance. Furthermore, the app is pretty clear that you need to be available to try out after you apply. If you are taking trips out of town constantly, I have a good feeling you'll miss raids regularly.

Any response?
Back to top Go down
Dekool

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:02 pm

No, those are not rumors. I'll admit to being annoying in trade channel here and there, much moreso in the past than in the current. As far as my demeanor in a raid or guild chat or in vent, I'm not much like the person I may seem to be in trade channel. Generally in vent I say nothing, unless it's in regard to a question that may have gone unanswered that I typed in raid. In guild chat I don't sing songs or present myself as a nuisance or be annoying in general at all. I'd completely understand though if you didn't want me based on any appearance I may make that would the guild look bad. Though,I'm not stubborn and can follow any behavior you'd like me to convey.

However, while I was out of town and was on my other guild's forums. As much as I would like to be presented with the oppurtunity to raid you guys and miss their raids I just can't bring myself to do it to ditch them in anyway (I'm not quite the asshole I've probably been presented as). They've been very generous to me and they're a great bunch of guys. I would still be able to make 2 raids by requesting the time off of work but that eats too much into my hours and I could really use the money for college loans, daily life costs, etc.

I sincerely apologize if I've wasted your time and much thanks to Bakasuya for all the help he's been in getting my hunter's gear set a little straighter. I'm going to have to withdrawal my application Sad
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Later, Dekool.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:42 am

You haven't wasted our time. People that waste our time generally get shut down pretty quickly.

Thanks for the detailed response, and I'm sorry you've changed your mind but camaraderie is as important as phat lewtz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter   [WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WITHDRAWN] Dekool - BM Hunter
Page 1 of 1