Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Throatcutta

[DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue   [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:50 pm

Name: Throatcutta

Your raid talent spec? For raiding I would be combat but currently im SStep. Willing to respec.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Throatcutta

Your relevant stats for raiding. PVE gear im placed at,
AP: 1839
HIT: 245
CRIT: 32.24 as daggers im at 37.24 both unbuffed
EPERTISE: 54 as combat
I have s3 daggers and maces.

Your raid experience?
I have cleared kara, za, gruuls, mag, ssc, all 5 man instances on heroic, 2/4 TK
Pre BC, MC bwl aq20 aq40 nax
Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times.
I can make all the times for raids now that im out of school, Prepared, and on time. Before when i was in DD i had to log at 9 server because thats 12am for me. I joined last time just to hang out and do 10 mans because i didnt have time for 25 mans thats why i was kicked out in the passed. But now i have all the time in the world and i would like to start over and prove i can become a useful player.

A short guild history.
Imperium was the main guild that i raided with for a long time.
Now just all funny guilded names.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done.
I was mainly in to PVP arenas ect... but now i feel like im done with that i have hit over 2k with every arena bracket just that it is geting old and boring would like to get back in to hardcore raiding and off times playin arena for fun.

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done.
I know i can become a main raider like I used to and help out anyone any time get there 1850 weapons if needed.
Back to top Go down
nag

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue   [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:35 pm

Hey Throatcutta.

This is actually a really good/experienced raiding rogue and an old Frenzy buddy of mine. We've cleared a lot of instances together and have done many server firsts together.

Although, I have to be honest Throat, we really don't have any room for any melee. We have about 1-3 melee that are asked to sit every raid. We also have 4 raiding rogues in the guild as it is and you would probably never get a spot.
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue   [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:21 pm

What happened when you were in Dogma with us and never showed up to the raids
Back to top Go down
Throatcutta

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue   [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Hola nagrom, I didnt know there were that many rogues in DD o.o thought it was just mal and xeos. Thanks for the awesome reply wish school would have went by faster so i could of applied sooner.

The times before when i didnt make the raids was mainly because i just wanted to be titled as a PVPr not a PVEr even though it was a pve guild.
Some dude asked me to join so i was like sure and he told me to whisper peanutbutter so i did and he invited me after talking a while. I did raid a couple times but i didnt know i was gona be a "main raider" the dude that suggested i should join told me i could get in to raids if i asked, so i did but at that time it was the begining of the school year of my senior year for me so I had to log early to wake up. didnt want to start off bad. sounds corny but its the truth. Now im in college only go for the mornings and have the whole night to raid so its perfect but if its full then im lucked out. Thanks for your time catch u guys later

queen <== THE KING LOL gime a WHOPPER
If ur bored i got a cool song.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waRtcBy_GMI
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue   [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:16 am

Declined, mostly because we have so many rogues, but partially because you didn't give a complete guild history. Also, you weren't around much when you were in Dogma, and we're not in the business of welcoming people back to the fold when it's suddenly convenient for them to join us two kills away from Illidan.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue   [DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Throatcutta Rogue
Page 1 of 1