Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue

Go down 
+11
Bakeyero
Kamma
Serayne
Demoniack
Secondary
Xeos
PB
- Z -
Jelly
Ichaerus
Engelord
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Engelord

Engelord

[DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:52 am

As I am currently looking for a new guild my armory profile shows that of a pvp Rogue.

When raiding I use a Fist/Sword Combat Tree - http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=f0eboxZGcV0bVzEMGot

My stats in raid spec are approx. 2050 AP, 88 Haste, 11 Expertise, 250 hit, 27 crit
Weapons used while in this spec are - Claw of Molten Fury (mongoose) and Akil'zon's Talonblade (mongoose)

My previous raiding experience goes as far back as MC through to BWL on my original 60 mage on the Kargath server. I left the game for a break when Naxx was released and came back to the game in Jan of 07 with this current Rogue to check out BC. On this Rogue my experience has been as follows - ZA (full clear and successful Bear Mount Group) - SSC (all bosses either downed or seen) - MH (downed first 2 bosses, seen 3rd) - BT (downed first 3 bosses and seen Teron Gorefiend)

I agree and acknowledge your terms and rules including raid times and bench sitting.

Two major upgrades - Good question.
Im going to have to say Gloves first and foremost (Grips of Damnation) because I have been sadly sitting on T4 gloves for quite some time now.
Secondly my Belt (Shadow Walker's Cord) because I am aiming for a completed haste rating set for raid purposes.

Once back to WoW for BC I started out my Rogue on the Thunderlord server, I left that server to join Gorgannash due to a RL friend (Eternam) asking me to come across, so I did and joined Ronin Depths with. I have been loyal to RD since recently when the guild went through some extreme changes with the loss of many raiders thus ending the guilds raiding future.

I am applying to Damage Done for many reason - Your raid schedule seems to fit mine very well. I am interested in seeing your item rolling system as I have been use to straight dkp ever since MC (change is sometimes exciting and interesting) and overall I am basically looking for a new guild that can make it possible for me to see new content and explore new raid material that I have yet to have seen.

Last but not least I believe I would bring a mature experienced attitude towards your guilds raiding as well as great fun and jokes to any occasion whether it be serious or humorous. I am also very prepared and on time for scheduled happenings which I feel is an important part of a structured raid.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my application and hope to hear from possibly someone soon. Cheers.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:35 am

Engelord wrote:
as well as great fun and jokes to any occasion

IT'S FUCKING ON!
Back to top Go down
Engelord

Engelord

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:48 am

Ichaerus wrote:
Engelord wrote:
as well as great fun and jokes to any occasion

IT'S FUCKING ON!

LIKE DONKEY KONG! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:16 am

So where in BC do you live, since I live on Vancouver Island.
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:54 am

Ichaerus wrote:

I don't think he said he lived in BC....he talked about BC as in the BURNING CRUSADE.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:10 am

Jelly, sweety, would you mind reading me his location?
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:40 am

O, fucking Canadians.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:33 am

rofl.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:44 am

Why would you spec fist/sword?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Engelord

Engelord

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:29 pm

Ichaerus wrote:

Victoria! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Engelord

Engelord

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:47 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Why would you spec fist/sword?

Why well for a few reasons. When I first played as a 70 Rogue I was always playing Mutilate Daggers, in fact I have a bank full of epic daggers ranging from TK -> ZA - HJ including the somewhat rare Heartrazor from Solarian (TK). DPS in raids however as any rogue reading this would be somewhat 10th place par in terms of overall dps. So I decided to take on the approach of a slow main hand and fast off hand. Now, Swords/swords is by all means the favorite and controversially the best current raid spec over Fist/Sword which comes in close second. So basically I have experimented with my current weapons and have determined that currently, with my mainhand fist and offhand sword, that I can produce my potential max dps for raiding. This however could very well change if I were to acquire a decent mainhand sword and spec 20/41 sword/sword. I am also very fluent with roguecraft 101 on Elitestjerks.com and spend much of my research time there studying and reading techniques.

I have a very close equal to my current fist/sword spec with a sword/sword spec using Heartless/Akil'zon.

I am always taking in suggestions or advice on my specs or weapons so by all means let me know if you see something that could use improvement. I'm all ears at this point.

And really Peanut, on the fun side of it all, who doesn't wanna use a fist weapon that looks like a face melter to kill their enemies with! jocolor (I actually have both boe Molten Claws from HJ for that extra special face melting when I pvp)
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:34 pm

Isn't the Badge Fist a significant upgrade for you? Are you working on getting it now?
Back to top Go down
Engelord

Engelord

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:08 pm

Xeos wrote:
Isn't the Badge Fist a significant upgrade for you? Are you working on getting it now?

It is a very slight upgrade from the claw, I believe its Molten, Vengful then Vanir's. I can honestly say that I have stayed away from purchasing Vanirs' Mainhand due to the recent release of the Brutal Gladiator's Fists which I am currently working towards every week. Getting the rating to 2050 rating is tough but as soon as I can achieve this it will be second only to the mainhand fist off Kil'jaeden which is currently far from my future as I see it. (This totally has nothing to do with the fact that I pride myself in not looking like a lollipop rainbow.) tongue

If Vanir's would significantly up my dps on the charts then it is something I would definitely consider and is also something I would have to start saving up badges for as I believe I am currently sitting on around 30 badges.

My raid gear is as follows: Grimgin Faceguard, SS Pendent of Might, Shoulderpads of the Silvermoon retainer, Cloak of Fiends, Tunic of the Dark Hour, Swiftstrike Bracers, Netherblade gloves, Belt of Deep Shadow, Trousers of the Scryer's Retainer, Nyn'jah's Tabi Boots, Signet of Primal Wrath, Angelista's Revenge, Shard of Contempt, Beserker's Call (Also Assassin's Alchemist Stone) Claw of Molten Fury, Akil'zons Talonblade, Tuskbreaker. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:18 pm

Fair enough, I just see any badge gear upgrades as easy grabs. Belt/fist.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Have you PVP'd in arenas successfully in the past? Weapons are gonna be pretty hard to get, although if you're good and you have a good dpriest or rdruid, you probably can do it.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Or rogue, shadowpriest, BM hunter, ice mage, ret pally, feral druid, the list goes on...
Back to top Go down
Engelord

Engelord

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:57 pm

Xeos wrote:
Fair enough, I just see any badge gear upgrades as easy grabs. Belt/fist.

Come to think of it I really should have the belt, I must have missed it when I bought all my gear. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Engelord

Engelord

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Have you PVP'd in arenas successfully in the past? Weapons are gonna be pretty hard to get, although if you're good and you have a good dpriest or rdruid, you probably can do it.

My 2v2 partner is currently disc spec and in my opinion the best Shadow Priest on the Gorgannash server. So with that said I think in my opinion that I have something to work with in terms of getting our 2v2 rating up there and thus obtaining the main hand fist.

pirat
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:00 pm

Do you have a DST?
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:33 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Do you have a DST?
Back to top Go down
Engelord

Engelord

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:15 am

Peanutbutter wrote:
Do you have a DST?

No, I've never even seen it drop. As a haste rogue, it would be an exceptional upgrade to my set.
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:38 am

Engelord wrote:

My 2v2 partner is currently disc spec and in my opinion the best Shadow Priest on the Gorgannash server.

Melchezid got a name change, took off his General title, dropped engineering for tailoring and got bad at arena? scratch

Engelord wrote:
the best Shadow Priest on the Gorgonnash server.

You do realize Peanutbutter is a Shadow Priest, right? And Zyzzx? Suspect
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:51 am

Vhat eez "Pee Vee Pee?" Question
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:15 am

Engelord wrote:
a haste rogue

Is this a rare breed?
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 am

Engelord wrote:
Ichaerus wrote:

Victoria! cyclops

Dood! I live out in Langford.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue   [DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Engelord - Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next