Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue

Go down 
+10
Taurentula
Bakasuya
Cunningblade
Xeos
Secondary
Toxicsmoke
Serayne
Vaslant
Shelarahn
zakani
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zakani

[Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:05 pm

Zakani- Troll Rogue
Armory link- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Zakani

Stats (Unbuffed)

HP: 9114
AP: 2006
Hit: 306
Crit: 24.25%
Haste: 10
Expertise: 21

A 2-minute PVP trinket?
Yes the epic 45 resil one.

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor?
No i dont, but i have other gear to make up for the SR

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?)
Ill have a full set when i get a hold of 5 more HoD.

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades? (DST, HSH, etc?)
Bloodlust Brooch
Shard of contempt

I would like DST but i manage without it.

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
Calgary, alberta canada, yes i speak english lol

How old are you?
18, been gaming for 15

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
yes, if you dont you shouldnt be raiding lol

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up lose aggro, etc?
I have all addons i need for raids and pvp.

Raid Experience
KZ, ZA, Gruul's, Mag's
--- All cleared
SSC
--- Full clear
TK
--- Full clear
MH
--- Full clear
BT
--- I have downed everyone up to illidan but have 100%knowlege of fights
SW
--- I know what to do on all these fights, i often play my friend rogue when hes busy and i raid sunwell and bt for him

Guild History
Stonard Saftey council-I was there for a long time,my fisrt true raiding guild.

Rehab- I raided with them for months, through tk ssc mh and bt

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
I agree to all posted rules and raid times.

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here
I have a shit ton of mats and consumbles in my bank so i am ALWAYS ready to raid when i am needed. I can raid on schedueel and will be on 1hour before raid time pretty much every time.

Reason(s) for applying
After taking a month break, i was replaced in Rehab and i am looking to join another guild. I looked though many guild on gorg and other servers and after talking to some people in damage done, i would like to help progress through sunwell with them.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
I am a very expierienced combat rogue, and i know what my part of each fight is. I can take any order whether it be target dps or even farming for guild. I dont complain abot gear cause fraknly i dont really care if i get it or not, i just want to keep par with everyone else. I will always be attentive to what the raid leader is saying and constantly focusing on the raid.

I hope you will consider my application in joining Damage done,
Thank you, Zakani

Last edited by zakani on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:33 pm

You forgot to mention ShadowVipers btw
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Lol i was in shadowvipers before i was 70, were you?
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Quick question for ya, if you do not mind:

When checking your armory, it says you are in <Elis Guild>, yet you made no mention of this in your application? Care to elaborate on your time spent with them? Thanks. Smile

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:09 pm

Well i dont raid with elis guild, so i didnt think it needed to say i was them, cause im only a member. Ask kudasai Smile
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:15 pm

I vaguely remember Zakani from when I was in Stonard..remember nothing of him however..but I don't think I had any reason to not like him... no idea. Hi...do you remember Darknez? Think that was the character I was in SSC with...o0.
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:19 pm

NO sorry i dont, i was friends friekd bubble, kolinix and dread, and i was backup to aqua and unclerico.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:20 pm

zakani wrote:
Lol i was in shadowvipers before i was 70, were you?
Yeah, I'm Shelarahn
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:22 pm

OMG whats up man. i thought u transfered?
Back to top Go down
Toxicsmoke

Toxicsmoke

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:05 pm

lol shadowvipers. i got kicked cos i did a heroic instead of going to MC.

was it xermus? that guy was a joke
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:16 pm

haha yeah, he turned into a gol farmer and now i dont know what hes up to
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Aren't you a hideously disgusting Troll?
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:53 pm

lol yeah, they look like retards but they have the best pve racials for rogues
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:54 pm

zakani wrote:
NO sorry i dont, i was friends friekd bubble, kolinix and dread, and i was backup to aqua and unclerico.

Yeah I was chill with all of those guys, Kol and Aqua especially..I remember you being the backup now that I think about it. I actually live within like 30min of 75% of the old members of SSC..they were all Arkansas Stoners, lol.

On a ..side? note.. armory/spec link in the application would be nice. Changing one word in my bookmark to your name is pretty strenuous work.
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:01 pm

thanks, jus updated my post with the link Smile
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Hrmph. Why all the AP gemming? As a result, your AP looks pretty high but your crit is pretty low. This is obviously not your pvp gear, so I'm confused. Generally when I cut gems for our rogues I cut hit, agi/hit, agi, or agi/stam, in that order. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:05 pm

Agi is a bit better than ap for geming, but not by a huge amount, and the difference grows with the addition of kings. I am confused as to why you gem crit in your grimgrin but hit in your nether shadow though, both yellow slots, almost like you are unsure which to do. (never gem for crit btw) Spec is solid.
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:10 pm

haha i was working with that today, all my ap/stam gms im switching to agilitiy because of kings as xoes noted and the only reason i got 10crit was cause it was a free gem. but im gonna switch that to agi/hit
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

zakani wrote:
xoes
You will refer to him only as the Warglaive
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:29 pm

Haha ok i appologize.....the warglaive
Back to top Go down
Cunningblade

Cunningblade

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:11 am

Toxicsmoke wrote:
lol shadowvipers. i got kicked cos i did a heroic instead of going to MC.

was it xermus? that guy was a joke

lol they were some very funny days then you came across a man named Russik qxD. Xermus was a homo :/.

I dont speak for the guild but we already have a lot of meele with at least a couple of us sitting out for raids as it is.. apart from that Xeos / Vas have already said it :E.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cstrike.co.nz
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:20 am

I miss Russ
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:38 am

Yeah i kno you guys are pretty full on melee but i wouldnt mind sitting out until i am needed, and ill still farm mats/primals for gbank
Back to top Go down
Taurentula

Taurentula

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:58 pm

Ahem...

<3 TT
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:15 pm

hahahahahahahah thanks for linking that tauren. yes i did afk for a 30 min dump.... ONCE! and they had to record gurtogg killing me....i think it was mckenize idea but shes gone now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next