Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demoniack

Demoniack

[ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock   [ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:01 pm

Talent spec: 42/0/19

Relevant raiding stats: 1024 Shadow Dmg, 220 Spell Hit Raiting. Armory

Raid experience:Pre-TBC: Joined after BC ~ Post-TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, The Eye: Void Reaver and A'lar.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times: You are one of the few raiding guild that I can make your raid times sduring College since I'm EST. I think the loot system is fair, it show how the guild want to progress and kill new boss instead of wondering about the loot. I'm always prepared for raids with my Flask, spell dmg food, health pots and repaired.

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from SSC/TK: Void Star Talisement (Warlock Trinket) from High Astromancer Solarian, Fang of the Leviathan (Range DPS Sword) from The Lurker Below.

Short guild history: Horde Nation: Level 1 to 70, french guild with RL friends, they take me into WoW for the first time 7 month ago. ~ I decided to leave Horde Nation due to the lack of progression, and my interest in PvE purpose. ~ Hordecore: They were recruting for Gruul's Lair/Void Reaver.My first 25man experience with them, while gearing in Karazhan from 20% epic to 90%. ~ I left Hordecore when the guild stopped raiding because of the lack of interest of the members. ~ Ronin Depths: My guild at the moment, I got recruted by friends that I know because they were lacking warlocks. I'm actually the best geared warlock of the guild (the 2nd one raid with PvP gear). I'm looking for a new guild because when College will restart I will not be able to make raid mon/wed/thurs nights (it's the raid times of Ronin Depths). And their members are not dedicated to raiding, We have not raided since 2 week (One being holidays I udnerstand) but the other one because we lack healer.

Well, in other words: I'm looking for a progression guild, I'm tired of not being able to get 25man to start a raid.
I'm applying to Damage Done because I heard you are serious, with a good progression (for example: ZA cleared), you raid weekends (only a few guild do that), I know good people from your guild and I want to be part of your progression.

I'm french canadian.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock   [ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:38 pm

Your application has been read-eh, we will talk aboot it, eh and get back to you. Keep in mind we are also slow raiding during the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock   [ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 10:04 pm

LOL I love you Malaese! Yay a warlock!

You seem oddly familiar....
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock   [ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:21 pm

You've been approved to test run with Damage Done.

Here are your instructions:

Be ready to be invited to a raid today, Tuesday 1/1, no later than 6:00 PM server time. Make sure you are spec'd properly and have a good stock of consumables in case we try something challenging. You should be prepared to handle any fight in SSC or TK (short of Kael'Thas) by knowing the strategy in advance. You may not be invited if we have a lot of warlocks online. If we have short attendance due to the holiday, we'll inform you of that as well. In either case, you'll need to be ready to go again on Friday no later than 6:30 server time.

The recruitment process will take at least a week. You will need to run a few 25-mans with us and space may not always be available. After a few runs, we will determine if you will be welcome into Damage Done. If welcomed, you will be a recruit for a period of three raids. After three raids, you will be allowed to roll on items. Until then, you will only be allowed to roll on items that no full member wants or needs.

This thread will be locked in a day.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock   [ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Demoniack - Affliction Warlock
Page 1 of 1