Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock

Go down 
+6
nag
Demoniack
Malaese
Cruven
- Z -
devouring
10 posters
AuthorMessage
devouring

[DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:57 pm

41/0/20 Affliction Spec (will change to further help a raid progression i.e. like putting points into shadow embrace) http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IEMbbRfzqtcoZxx0tr

My lock's raiding starts are as follows; 1290 shadow spell dmg, 10.95 crit% 56 hit(does that include 5/5 supression?)
Armory link- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Devouring

Raiding Experience- Pre-BC - mc,bwl,aq20 aq40 to twin emps, naxxramas - to 4HM- BC - Kara, mag Gruul, SSC- lurker hydross moro. TK - Void Reaver A'lar, (have seen all of ZA seen leotheras fight fathom lord fight.)

Two major upgrades for me would be Chief engineer's helm from void and the bracers from lurker, just to name a few.

Raid availability Tues: 6:30-X:xx Friday: GTG whenever. Sunday: 4:30- X:XX (Sunday, is a no go for me until 4:30pm,(work) tuesdays once my job gets off of its hiring freeze, which should be late feb early march, i will be able to make anything after 4:00 PM on tuesdays.

My guild history you guys might not be aware of. i am from the destromath server, and am looking to server transfer. i was in a guild called Souls of FxC for over 2 years. progression was slow for the guild so many of us broke off to form a raiding guild named exigent. exigent didnt raid as much as i had hoped, so i kinda of got stuck pvping all of the time. i quit for about a month and when i decided to come back they all went to another guild called crypt friends, which unfortunately they stopped absorbing exigent members to form their ranks. Now ive had my break and want to meet new people and enjoy this game for more than just loot, loot is a secondary benefit to me in this game, dont get me wrong i like loot, but im not eager enough to try to join another guild or throw tantrums because of something that i didnt get.

One reason i am applying to damage done, is because i talked to cruven to get a vibe of what the guild was looking for and how the guild atmosphere was and he was very helpful, and courteous. Content is what i wanna see and be a part of. ive always had the joy of yelling in vent when we down a boss that we have worked so hard for and just enjoying one of my favorite things to do, gaming. If given a chance i will gladly server transfer to let you guys see what i am made of!

My name is Anthony, im 21 love to get wasted, lol uhh if you live in the bay area and need paint i can hook you up like a tow truck, 25% off at Kelly-Moore Razz haha. thanks for your time to Peanutbutter and whoever else may read this. If there are any questions, let me know in this application section or a pm. Cheers!

Last edited by Peanutbutter on Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Quote :
One reason i am applying to damage done, is because i talked to cruven to get a vibe of what the guild was looking for and how the guild atmosphere was and he was very helpful, and courteous.
Lying on one's app is not appreciated. Clearly you didn't speak to Cruven.

Quote :
(does that include 5/5 supression?)
No, it does not. Although I would recommend investing in a little more +hit.

Quote :
Chief engineer's helm from void
Have you taken a look at the Hood of Hexing?

Quote :
bracers from lurker
Totally stumped there. Belt?

Last edited by - Z - on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cruven

Cruven

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:14 pm

I only treat people in the guild like shit. Figured I'd bait him.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:15 pm

*This application was paid for by Cruven.

Thanks for the application we will review it and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
devouring

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:18 pm

oops i meant bracers from ZA. i have the belt from lurker. sorry you lose alot of information about loot if you haven't played in a month haha
Back to top Go down
Cruven

Cruven

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Quote :

Quote:
(does that include 5/5 supression?)
No, it does not. Although I would recommend investing in a little more +hit.

Actually if he invests in some Veiled Noble Topaz he'd have a little more respectable +hit/+dmg ratio.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:07 pm

Hai,

Firstly, I'm the 5/5 Shadow Embrace of the guild, don't try to steal my spot.

Secondly, your spell hit raiting is TERRIBLE, Spell hit is the most important stat of a lock.
Affliction = 202spell hit > Spell Dmg > Haste > Crit

Suppresion is the shittiest talent ever, it used when you first enter Karazhan and you dont have hit gear/gem.

You seems like a very experienced player Pre-BC, but you lack on your gear/gemming. I'ts so easy to get 202 spell hit with all the badges stuff and GEMS.

I understand we have non spell hit capped warlock in the guild and that doesnt make them useless, but hey, it decrease A LOT their damage done (look at the WWS logs, Im not supposed to beat destro locks)

So hey good luck.
Back to top Go down
devouring

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:35 pm

yea im in the process of updating my spell hit, im sorry my first reviewing of my spell hit was so terrible lol, but im getting all of the gems i need to up it as much as possible. anything i can do to further help my character to be a part of a team, i'll certainlly do. thanks for the input!
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:47 pm

Demoniack stacks 5/5 Shadow Embrace but totally neglects putting any points in Depth Perception.

Last edited by - Z - on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nag

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:03 am

Demoniack also didn't notice you have 1/1 Curse of Exhaustion. I know a certain boss I'll give you his spot for Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

On a more serious side, you do need to improve you +to spell hit. Dmg is great and all, but only if it lands.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:56 pm

Just as a formal notification, all <Damage Done> warlocks are required to face pull the VR banish trash at least once per clear.
Back to top Go down
Cunningblade

Cunningblade

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:27 pm

Necis wrote:
Just as a formal notification, all <Damage Done> warlocks are required to face pull the VR banish trash at least once per clear.

quoted for the truth
Back to top Go down
http://www.cstrike.co.nz
Jelly

Jelly

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:35 pm

Necis wrote:

I've NEVER done this...ok I did it once but it was Malaese's fault Razz
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:35 am

Declined. Your gear is good, but the truth is we have a lot of warlocks and frequently need 1-2 to sit out.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock   [DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Devouring, Affliction Warlock
Page 1 of 1