Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mithose

[ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:18 pm

raid talent spec.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hA0hxZxVbdVMsAuqo

Your relevant stats

1326 attack power

131(8.81%) Hit rating 14% with shammy talents

27% crit

336 armor pen

raid experience.
Pre-BC MC,BWL,AQ,and a little Naxx
BC- Kara,Gruul,Mag,4 bosses of SSC and 3/4in TK, First boss in Hyjal and First Boss in BT and Gurtogg Bloodboil in BT that I did with you guys.

Acknowledgment Yes I understand loot rules and raid times.

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from MH/BT. Do not include Tier 6 loot.
Bracers of the Pathfinder Bracers of the Pathfinder
[url=Quickstrider Moccasins]http://thottbot.com/i30880[/url] Quickstrider Moccasins

A short guild history. Pre BC Jitwa and Rainbow Berets
BC Rainbow Berets and Ronin Depths

The reason you are applying to Damage Done.
From raiding that little bit in BT with you guys I noticed how organized and focused you are. Ronin Depths completely lacks maturity and lacks the ability to focus or come prepared to a raid. I would like to join a guild that is focused on progressing and getting to see some great content.

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done.
I'm very skilled at my class and I've been through many raids before. I know how I should act during raids and what I should do before raids like research boss fights and get pots/flasks enchant/gem new items.
Back to top Go down
Holyhoof

Holyhoof

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Enhancement Theory

Enhancement shaman's best friend. Also, armory my character. Should help some.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:22 pm

The app will be reviewed, and you can expect a bevy of follow-up questions.

We currently have an enhancement shaman (Holyhoof), although his play times are not always predictable or stable. If you join, you ought to understand that (for the time being), he would get a raid spot over you if we have to make cuts. Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Mithose

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:29 pm

Yes I understand. I heard about his Scheduling so I thought I'd throw a app.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:38 pm

I've run instances with you, so I know you are a competent and intelligent player. Unfortunately you also have Kamma's vote, so the negative and positive balance puts you at something of a null sum (distance yourself from him as much as possible!). While I do think that finding smart players is of paramount importance, there are some things that concern me:

First is your spec. Can you explain why you picked reverberation etc. over Nature's Guidance and Totemic Mastery? Is this your "raiding setup?" Would you be willing to respec?

Second, gem choice. Per EJ theorycrafting (and the dogma of Holyhoof) strength gems are superior to AP. Is there any particular reason you grabbed AP gems over strength?

Your gear is also somewhat of a concern. While it is true that undergeared characters (who play underrepresented classes) tend to gear up very quickly, enhancement shamans suffer from woeful itemization. A lot of the "best in slot" items for you fall under the purview of Hunters and Rogues, and they receive priority due to armor class restrictions. All in all, there will be intense competition for your gear upgrades, and it seems that some of them can be attained through Kara, ZA, and badges. Do you have a stockpile of badges, or would you be willing to go farm crazy and pick up some of the requisite badge gear?

Anyway, I hope you take my questions in stride, I do have a tendency to be over-dramatic. Thanks for your application, hope to see you (again) soon!

Edit: Ignore Kamma's signature, he's a hippie liberal plebeian douche-bag.

Last edited by - Z - on Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:43 pm

Nazi.

Edit: I disagree. I'm FAR more classical liberal than modern american liberal.
Back to top Go down
Mithose

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:21 pm

Yeah after reading the link Holyhoof gave me. I figured I need to make some changes to my gems Also yeah dont know what I was thinking when I put in those points into the elemental tree. Also yeah I know there is gonna be alot of competion for loot.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:17 pm

Just an update, we're waiting on some news (1-2 days max) before we give a final say yes/no, but if we have a spot tonight (Tuesday), you may want to be ready just in case.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mithose- 70 Enh Shaman
Page 1 of 1