Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman

Go down 
+2
Smolder
broms
6 posters
AuthorMessage
broms

broms

[ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:54 am

Your raid talent spec.
0/5/56
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZxZEc0tAested
I am willing to tweak my spec if needed.

Your relevant stats for raiding.
9600 mana/ 1432 healing / 13.21 spell crit/ 168 mp5

Your raid experience. Both Pre and Post TBC experience.
Pre BC: MC - AQ 40 C'thun
Post BC: SSC full TK up to kael

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times.
I will be able to attend all raid times and will sit if needed with all the consumables I will need.

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from SSC/TK.
Lightfathom Sceptor from Vashj http://www.wowhead.com/?item=30108
Sunhawk Leggings from Kael http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29991

A short guild history.
Rehab for almost all of TBC only changed when we merged.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done.
I can't flex my schedule around Rehab's raid times and am not done seeing new content. I also <3 me some Peanutbutter.

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done.
I have been raid healing for about 3 years now and pick up on new bosses pretty quick and I've never had a problem following directions.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 9:25 am

What is your percentage of expected raid attendance?
Back to top Go down
broms

broms

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:26 am

The only times im usually not at home at night is on monday,wednsday and thursday's as long as you dont raid on those nights I should have no problem making them all.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:44 pm

I'll vouch for Broms. He's a heck of a player.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Cruven

Cruven

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 2:45 pm

He's over the age of 18, no?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:36 pm

broms wrote:
The only times im usually not at home at night is on monday,wednsday and thursday's as long as you dont raid on those nights I should have no problem making them all.

That's a pretty custom fit, which is good.

I also like the fact that you have arena experience, usually indicative of a more dynamically oriented player.

I do have concerns about your gear though. I know you posted the salient aspects of your suit, but could you make an effort to log out in your PvE set up? The numbers you put up seem a little low, and it is impossible to give you a gear-check when you are rocking Vindicator's/Vengeful. Do you have all the heroic and badge gear available for shamans?

It has also been mentioned that this character is your alt. If true, who is your primary? What do you plan to do with him when Broms is guilded in Damage Done? I don't mean to sound antagonistic, and I am of the opinion that it is better to gear up a superior player than to accept an inferior one with outstanding equipment, but there are quite a few concerns regarding your application.

P.S.- Do you have either the Vashj or Kael vials? This isn't a requirement, but could definitely give you bonus points.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Also, what stage of the BT attunement chain are you on?
Back to top Go down
broms

broms

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Panagisa is the most geared out of my 2 70's on this server which is a Hunter that I do not mind playing at all and for the gear check most of my gear is unfortunately pvp gear with a few kara purples thrown in. All of my raiding experience is from my hunter wich only needs the kael vial. I would raid on either just to keep pushing new content but I was told that the shaman would be the one that was needed.
Back to top Go down
Jelly

Jelly

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:52 pm

Hi Broms! No <3 for Jelly? I'm sad =(

We would def need the shaman more than the hunter. Vashj and Kael aren't really relevant fights for us anymore in terms of loot upgrades. What upgrades in MH/BT are you hoping to get? Gear is def going to be an issue. You may need to do a few karas for badge loot etc. Keep working on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman   [ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Broms- Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1