Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage

Go down 
+11
Secondary
Smolder
Peanutbutter
Damacus
Petrus
Amalgarashi
- Z -
huntsu
Shelarahn
Rishana
Baked
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
- Z -

- Z -

[Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:01 pm

If you don't reply before Friday's raid, we are going to have to assume you are no longer interested.
Back to top Go down
Baked

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Yes, of course, sorry about the delay, excited about the patch.
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:39 pm

dont bust a nut
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:31 am

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, be ready to raid this Friday at 6:00 PM server. Invites go out 15 minutes beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Baked

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:30 am

Way to late for that Amal. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:40 pm

hi. im curious as to how much alcohol was ingested when you logged on and spec'd, BAC = .4+, amirite?
Back to top Go down
Baked

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Just a test, workin out so far, I'll be switching to fire, just need the gear to support it.
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Baked wrote:
Just a test, workin out so far, I'll be switching to fire, just need the gear to support it.
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:15 pm

nothing better to do so lets talk about your spec.

do you/have you actually raided with that spec? was the dps output acceptable?

you put all your points in stuff that makes you seem like an arcane blast spammer w/ AP frostbolt spam's on cd's. do you think that has any viability anywhere?

what do you plan on spec'ing at 80?

do you actually arcane missles when missle barrage procs?

where do you put arcane barrage in your rotation?

what is your rotation?

main concern is, even with the (mildly ridiuclous) amount of mana mages get back from mana gems pots, ret pallies, i think you'll still go oom before the fight reaches the halfway point, arcane blast has no place in any raid anymore, you'll probably see more (sustainable) dps from deep frost and especially 0/50/11.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Amalgarashi wrote:
nothing better to do

There's always me, big boy Wink
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:20 pm

Obamarahn wrote:
Amalgarashi wrote:
nothing better to do

There's always me, big boy Wink

you havent been able to satisfy me since you joined the guild.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:21 pm

So what toppings?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: ...   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:24 pm

......wat
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:25 pm

I have a question, where were you on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Ballobeef

Ballobeef

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:32 pm

some people seem to have a lack of commitment.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:01 am

Says Ballobeef.
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:56 am

I has lack of commitment!
Back to top Go down
Baked

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:08 pm

Amalgarashi wrote:
nothing better to do so lets talk about your spec.

do you/have you actually raided with that spec? was the dps output acceptable?

you put all your points in stuff that makes you seem like an arcane blast spammer w/ AP frostbolt spam's on cd's. do you think that has any viability anywhere?

what do you plan on spec'ing at 80?

do you actually arcane missles when missle barrage procs?

where do you put arcane barrage in your rotation?

what is your rotation?

main concern is, even with the (mildly ridiuclous) amount of mana mages get back from mana gems pots, ret pallies, i think you'll still go oom before the fight reaches the halfway point, arcane blast has no place in any raid anymore, you'll probably see more (sustainable) dps from deep frost and especially 0/50/11.

Yeah, I've raided up to sunwell with you guys with that spec. Dps is ~1300 on bosses.

I spam arcane blast until I'm at about half mana after using a mana gem, then I spam frostbolt with my cooldowns popped, you guessed that one right, then because of my mana regen I have about 80% mana after that. Spam AB again til I get pretty low, gem, cooldowns, evo is in there somewhere, depends on if I misclick an extra AB or not. But so far, I've never gone oom in a raid, I always have mana by chaining gems and evo.

I'm pretty sure, unless blizz changes things, that I'll be leveling as my spec now, but go fire at 80, gear (naxx) supports it more than arcane.

Yes, I actually do use arcane missles when it procs, 5 hits in <2.4 seconds, which ranges from 4-7k damage.

Arcane barrage against bosses is seldom used cause of the GCD, against trash though, I use it whenever I wouldn't be able to get off a "cast" spell, IE frostbolt or AB before the mob dies.

In any case, as it sounds we'll have duel specs soon anyhow, so I can be either/or.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:30 pm

We are not feeling any sort of interest or commitment from you. Maybe this is bad timing due to the impending release of WotLK, but it certainly doesn't change the fact that we expect our recruits to show up on time to raids, or notify us if they cannot. This is easily the third time you have missed a raid without saying anything (or even responding to questions/accusations pertaining to such), and to say that it looks bad is a massive understatement.

If you are still interested in joining, and can reliably show up when needed, you may reapply in a month, post-WotLK. For now, we are declining your application.
Back to top Go down
Ballobeef

Ballobeef

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:56 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
Says Ballobeef.

oh you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:38 am

Re-opened.
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:06 am

hai baked
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Amalgarashi wrote:
hai baked
Back to top Go down
Bakeyero

Bakeyero

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:54 am

Damacus wrote:
Amalgarashi wrote:
hai baked

you called? oh WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:54 pm

Bakeyero wrote:
Damacus wrote:
Amalgarashi wrote:
hai baked

you called? oh WAIT!

no sir, you are THEE bake, and always will be

p.s. after i saw the wf nerf i wasn't so mad you lost your shaman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage   [Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn] Bakedpotato - arcane/frost mage
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next