Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sahdrei

[DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage   [DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:58 pm

PVE Talent Spec 40/0/21 (I am willing to respec any time) Click here for spec
Armory Link ]Click here for armory

Stats (Unbuffed)
HP: 7223

Damage (appropriate schools): Fire: 1011, Arcane: 1011, Frost: 1114
Mp5 (while casting): 67
Hit: 124
Crit: 21.72%
Haste: 0

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor? I do not

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? None

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades? TImbal's Focusing Crystal, Icon of the Silver Cresent. I most definitely need to upgrade.

Where are you from? BC, Canada and yes I understand English perfectly

How old are you? 16

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? Yes

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up lose aggro, etc? Yes

Raid Experience SSC/TK, unfortunately only 2/5 Hyjal Encounters

Guild History My first raiding guild was The Dark Allegiance. We had been progressing decently until we hit a long drought of progression and attempts; we regularly did not have enough for raids and eventually started losing core raiders. I am always looking to get to the top of the game and am still sad to leave that group of great individuals, but 1-2months of unsuccessful raiding is enough. My next guild would become Digital Heroes where I felt we were heading in the right direction raiding-wise until an abrupt splitting in the guild recently. This was due to a couple of officers not getting along and forming their own guilds and such. I am not one to take sides on such a matter.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times I, Sahdrei acknowledge and agree to the rules of Damage Done and will raid by the scheduled times posted.

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here I would most definitely be prepared.

Reason(s) for applying Damage Done is a respectable and efficient end-game raiding guild, even though I am undr par for your requirements I believe I need to take my chances to get to the top.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done I believe my dedication to becoming the best I can be, my competitive edge and my need for reaching the top can be used to your benefit. I will follow orders and react positively to criticism; anything that makes me a better player is always welcomed. I would just like to add that I hope my age does not hinder my chances to recruitment.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage   [DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:59 pm

Judging by your spec and gear, you're a frostbolt spamming arcane mage. While this spec may be fun, it doesn't realistically bring the numbers to the table like deep fire, deep frost, or an arcane blast spamming with frostbolts laced in to conserve mana mage. I suggest that if you like using frostbolts and arcane blasts, you pick up another piece of t5, but otherwise, you need to either go deep frost or respec and regear yourself for deep fire.

Why no enchant on your gloves, bracers, boots, chest, or cloak? Why no epic thread on your pants? Why are you using the season 1 staff when you could be using the season 2 one?

Last edited by Smolder on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage   [DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Smolder wrote:
Judging by your spec and gear, you're a frostbolt spamming arcane mage. While this spec may be fun, it doesn't realistically bring the numbers to the table like deep fire, deep frost, or an arcane blast spamming with frostbolts laced in to conserve mana mage. I suggest that if you like using frostbolts and arcane blasts, you pick up another piece of t5, but otherwise, you need to either go deep frost or respec and regear yourself for deep fire.

If you want to join a BT/SW guild, you need to go deep fire. Arcane was a nice gimmick spec for a while, but it stopped being useful in early MH.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage   [DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:18 pm

We're going to pass. I just don't see a cohesive effort here that says you're actually serious about this thing based upon your gimmick spec and lack of proper enchants.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage   [DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Sahdrei Arc/Frost Mage
Page 1 of 1