HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Middlestairs



Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:17 pm

Kamma wrote:
Middlestairs wrote:
Kamma wrote:
Nice SV set, but where's your DST?

I'm assuming, with all that haste, that you are rocking a 7/21/33 spec?


all that haste?



w/o dst you need 80+ to make an iaoth build viable

Yes, are you saying that you shouldn't have a DST?

im saying that i dont have one and therefore am not able to justifiably spec into an iAOTH build
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamma

avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Middlestairs wrote:
Kamma wrote:
Middlestairs wrote:
Kamma wrote:
Nice SV set, but where's your DST?

I'm assuming, with all that haste, that you are rocking a 7/21/33 spec?


all that haste?



w/o dst you need 80+ to make an iaoth build viable

Yes, are you saying that you shouldn't have a DST?

im saying that i dont have one and therefore am not able to justifiably spec into an iAOTH build

So the answer to my question is, no.

Thanks for dragging that out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smolder

avatar

Posts : 505
Join date : 2007-12-22
Age : 97
Location : Lakeland, FL

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:55 pm

All I see so far is him being sincere and you guys being dicks. Way to be hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 34
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:09 pm

Well, this whole thread is one big "are you fucking kidding me" so how kind do you expect people to be?

It doesn't matter how sincere he is in being sorry that he was jack ass, it doesn't change the fact that he is one. No guild wants a loud mouthed oppertunist, especially one who previously, specifically targeted said guild in an attempt at epeen waggery. I'm not a part of who determines who gets in this guild but I don't think I have to be psychic to predict the outcome. Like I said at the start, "You know whats coming but it's still really fun to watch."

Maybe I'm the asshole here, but at least I'm amused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Necis
Officer
Officer
avatar

Posts : 466
Join date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:11 pm

However sincere he may be, I am going to have to say that I do not feel any resentment he may be incurring is unjustified. This is a person who openly and directly flamed our guild. This is not a case of a random forum troll.

_________________
Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaslant

avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2008-08-01
Age : 32
Location : H-TOOWWWN!

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:26 pm

Necis wrote:
However sincere he may be, I am going to have to say that I do not feel any resentment he may be incurring is unjustified. This is a person who openly and directly flamed our guild. This is not a case of a random forum troll.
Seconded. Don't know if this helps matters or makes them worse, but I think this sums everything up (from his WoW Forums thread):

Middlestairs wrote:
why would i go backward in progression?


/confused
Why say that then and feel differently now? O_o

I think you've confused yourself again... :/

EDIT: I've found even more conclusive evidence in that thread... No

Middlestairs wrote:
long story short dmg done sucks


stop sucking



end of story
~ Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Middlestairs



Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Vaslant wrote:
Necis wrote:
However sincere he may be, I am going to have to say that I do not feel any resentment he may be incurring is unjustified. This is a person who openly and directly flamed our guild. This is not a case of a random forum troll.
Seconded. Don't know if this helps matters or makes them worse, but I think this sums everything up (from his WoW Forums thread):

Middlestairs wrote:
why would i go backward in progression?


/confused
Why say that then and feel differently now? O_o

I think you've confused yourself again... :/

EDIT: I've found even more conclusive evidence in that thread... No

Middlestairs wrote:
long story short dmg done sucks


stop sucking



end of story
~ Sean


please take note of the date of that thread....also please take note of the apologies ive presented in this thread
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comotosis

avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:14 pm

Smolder, stop being dumb. His attitude clearly isn't any different.

Not having a reason to do something is not a good reason to do it, especially when there are reasons to not do it. Stop being retarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Middlestairs



Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Comotosis wrote:
Smolder, stop being dumb. His attitude clearly isn't any different.

Not having a reason to do something is not a good reason to do it, especially when there are reasons to not do it. Stop being retarded.


how is my attitude not any different?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PB



Posts : 1387
Join date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:21 pm

Smolder wrote:
All I see so far is him being sincere and you guys being dicks. Way to be hypocritical.
Smolder, while I think that Kamma's commentary was definitely over-the-top, I think that most of what's been said here is extremely fair. Galt is an impartial observer in this, but I would bet he represents the majority of people who will read this thread (note: those people will not reply in most cases). Most people see one story and then see another and are faced with deciding which one is the "real" Middlestairs.

I mean, there is definitely a certain amount of gall involved in showing up and putting in an application to a guild you slandered only 5-and-a-half months ago. You can commend Middlestairs for showing up when he knew what to expect, but I would wager it's not just a humble approach. Clearly he has been counseled in applying by Primary, who feels that if he can be redeemed, anybody can, but Primary forgets that his largest offense to us was basically sneaking into a raid and reporting our VR wiping to Spaceballs. I mean, that's petty, and childish, but ultimately forgivable given his personal redemption.

Middlestairs, I have seen nothing on. He doesn't actively participate in forums, so nobody can really know what he is up to. You can say he is up to a quest of private introspection as he learns from his mistakes, or you can say that he is lurking and hopping from one dark recess to the next, looking for the next hovel to shelter him. Clearly we weren't his first stop because he applied at Elis, which is known for having one of the toughest raid leaders around. So I have to look at the evidence I have and make a call. Is he just looking to join the guild on Primary's coattails and the notion that we're short a hunter with Bakasuya gone, or is he looking for an actual place to set up camp until Lich King?

You can't really make an easy decision there, but when you look at the person's past, and you get comments like those from Toadboy about the possible Kill Order trolling (and whether our guild trolls theirs is really not the issue of the day, so don't play it off as the bandwagon), and you read the post about how he just acts like its our problem that some of us would be upset over his attitude of the past (quote, [sic]:
"so IMHO let bygones be bygones and focus on the game at hand"), and then offers alcohol as the excuse for his tirade? I have to stop and wonder, not only if it's sincere, but why the hell did he ever start the flame war in the first place?

This guy was never even in Dogma or Damage Done.

Everything he has picked up he probably grabbed from Hustla when OBEY merged with his guild. I had never met Middlestairs in my entire life unless he played some other character that he decided to keep hidden. And out of nowhere, he attacks my (former) guild for perceived e-peen reasons? Are you serious?

No, Smolder. I have given him plenty of respect in this place, our forums; far more than he's ever afforded me. I allow him to reply and don't just knee-jerk ban his account because everyone deserves to speak their piece. But I am adamantly against him joining the guild because I feel he is toxin and blight wrapped into a meaty package, paying his 15 bucks a month to wipe his ass with yours.


Last edited by Peanutbutter on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damagedone.forumotion.com
Comotosis

avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:21 pm

How is it different? Your apologies are lame and you've done nothing to show you aren't still a retarded moron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Middlestairs



Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Smolder wrote:
All I see so far is him being sincere and you guys being dicks. Way to be hypocritical.
Smolder, while I think that Kamma's commentary was definitely over-the-top, I think that most of what's been said here is extremely fair. Galt is an impartial observer in this, but I would bet he represents the majority of people who will read this thread (note: those people will not reply in most cases). Most people see one story and then see another and are faced with deciding which one is the "real" Middlestairs.

I mean, there is definitely a certain amount of gall involved in showing up and putting in an application to a guild you slandered only 5-and-a-half months ago. You can commend Middlestairs for showing up when he knew what to expect, but I would wager it's not just a humble approach. Clearly he has been counseled in applying by Primary, who feels that if he can be redeemed, anybody can, but Primary forgets that his largest offense to us was basically sneaking into a raid and reporting our VR wiping to Spaceballs. I mean, that's petty, and childish, but ultimately forgivable given his personal redemption.

Middlestairs, I have seen nothing on. He doesn't actively participate in forums, so nobody can really know what he is up to. You can say he is up to a quest of private introspection as he learns from his mistakes, or you can say that he is lurking and hopping from one dark recess to the next, looking for the next hovel to shelter him. Clearly we weren't his first stop because he applied at Elis, which is known for having one of the toughest raid leaders around. So I have to look at the evidence I have and make a call. Is he just looking to join the guild on Primary's coattails and the notion that we're short a hunter with Bakasuya gone, or is he looking for an actual place to set up camp until Lich King?

You can't really make an easy decision there, but when you look at the person's past, and you get comments like those from Toadboy about the possible Kill Order trolling (and whether our guild trolls theirs is really not the issue of the day, so don't play it off as the bandwagon), and you read the post about how he just acts like its our problem that some of us would be upset over his attitude of the past (quote, [sic]:
"so IMHO let bygones be bygones and focus on the game at hand"), and then offers alcohol as the excuse for his tirade? I have to stop and wonder, not only if it's sincere, but why the hell did he ever start the flame war in the first place?

This guy was never even in Dogma or Damage Done.

Everything he has picked up he probably grabbed from Hustla when OBEY merged with his guild. I had never met Middlestairs in my entire life unless he played some other character that he decided to keep hidden. And out of nowhere, he attacks my (former) guild for perceived e-peen reasons? Are you serious?

No, Smolder. I have given him plenty of respect in this place, our forums; far more than he's ever afforded me. I allow him to reply and don't just knee-jerk ban his account because everyone deserves to speak their piece. But I am adamantly against him joining the guild because I feel he is toxin and blight wrapped into a meaty package, paying his 15 bucks a month to wipe his ass with yours.


touche


however, as far as elis goes, the only reason i got back into raiding was due to the fact that kudasai approached me and asked if i wanted to raid....the once the itch was reinstated, elis guild failed to fulfill the needs i had raiding wise


think what you might (i DO in fact deserve it) but consider the grounds upon which i am coming to your guild
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Middlestairs



Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:28 pm

Comotosis wrote:
How is it different? Your apologies are lame and you've done nothing to show you aren't still a retarded moron.



lets please stick to commentary worthy of someone with an honorable IQ


ive shown you respect in your forums


please, at least for the short duration of this thread, show me the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comotosis

avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:33 pm

Why? Because you say so? You have nothing, insulting me with barely intelligible statements isn't going to get you any further.

I couldn't cut butter with your insincere ripostes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Middlestairs



Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:37 pm

[quote="Comotosis"]Why? Because you say so? You have nothing, insulting me with barely intelligible statements isn't going to get you any further.

I couldn't cut butter with your insincere ripostes.[/q]

i see no insults sir


you happen to be the one slinging mud


ive spoken in nothing but the most respectful language despite the things thrown my way (albeit deserved)


please speak like an adult
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Petrus

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 29
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:52 pm

Quote :
please speak like an adult

I see insults sir
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Middlestairs



Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Petrus wrote:
Quote :
please speak like an adult

I see insults sir

in this thread?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shelarahn

avatar

Posts : 880
Join date : 2008-05-10
Age : 27
Location : Red State

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Middlestairs wrote:
Petrus wrote:
Quote :
please speak like an adult

I see insults sir

in this thread?

It's more likely than you think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comotosis

avatar

Posts : 453
Join date : 2007-12-10
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Middlestairs wrote:
i see no insults sir


you happen to be the one slinging mud


ive spoken in nothing but the most respectful language despite the things thrown my way (albeit deserved)


please speak like an adult
Quick, come up with a condescending reply to this post. It's almost getting funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Middlestairs



Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Primary wrote:
Middlestairs wrote:
Petrus wrote:
Quote :
please speak like an adult

I see insults sir

in this thread?

It's more likely than you think...

ive held my tongue quite well and taken the flaming i deserve if i may say so myself, however, all flaming should at least be done in a mature manner (ala PB)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jelly

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:44 pm

I had to read about 4 pages of this thread to even figure out who Middlestairs was. I am not a forum troll so I don't have the displeasure of your acquaintance. Thanks PB for reminding me!

All I can say too little too late buddy. Getting an attitude with Como on the thread where you are trying to prove you are not an ass is a little ironic. I LOL'd!

Here is a piece of advice. Let this be the end of it. Just walk away and perhaps try another server that doesn't know who you are. That's really the only way to get a fresh start. You won't get it here, especially not in DD.

Galt, you crack me up! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Middlestairs



Posts : 24
Join date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:48 pm

Jelly wrote:
I had to read about 4 pages of this thread to even figure out who Middlestairs was. I am not a forum troll so I don't have the displeasure of your acquaintance. Thanks PB for reminding me!

All I can say too little too late buddy. Getting an attitude with Como on the thread where you are trying to prove you are not an ass is a little ironic. I LOL'd!

Here is a piece of advice. Let this be the end of it. Just walk away and perhaps try another server that doesn't know who you are. That's really the only way to get a fresh start. You won't get it here, especially not in DD.

Galt, you crack me up! <3

i honestly dont think i had an attitude towards como but w/e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 34
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Nice ninja delete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Serayne

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2008-02-08
Age : 27
Location : Edge of Insanity

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:59 pm

Galt wrote:
Nice ninja delete.

Oh, and Como burns dinosaur bones. You really shouldn't fuck with him.


Middlestairs, I find your lack of maturity disturbing.
Ichaerus...Initiate Order Sixty Six.

In all seriousness, dude, you've burnt your bridges pretty well in your past. A vast majority of your responses to this threat certainly haven't helped. To be quite honest, I'm not sure why this application hasn't been rejected and the topic closed. Rolling Eyes


Last edited by Serayne on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galt

avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2007-12-11
Age : 34
Location : Get Fucked

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:01 pm

Serayne wrote:
Galt wrote:
Nice ninja delete.

Oh, and Como burns dinosaur bones. You really shouldn't fuck with him.

You saw it too? Something like "5/6 SWP guild > DD LOLTROLLED" or some shit. And then he deletes it like he thinks he has to cool it to preserve his chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fuckyermother.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   

Back to top Go down
 
[Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Witch Hunter Army Blog
» New Hunter of Artemis
» Hunter Macro's :)
» Ghideon. Forsaken Hunter. Applycation
» Application - Forsaken Hunter

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public Topics :: Applications-
Jump to: