Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)

Go down 
+13
Necis
Kamma
toadboy
Ichaerus
Secondary
- Z -
Smolder
Galt
Comotosis
PB
Bakasuya
Shelarahn
Middlestairs
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Comotosis

Comotosis

[Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:27 pm

Middlestairs wrote:
app to you guys outside of a last resort situation..
Then go app somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:32 pm

Primary wrote:
Actually PB, I've been pushing for him to app for a while now, even before Elis starting falling out. He's really a great guy, not just looking for a free pass, but really wanting to help us progress. In fact, he's done a lot of what I did, he's been helping a small 25 man guild called Drunken Cossacks to start getting in 25 man content. I think we should AT LEAST give him a chance, and if he does fuck up, I will hold my self personally accountable, and take any and all blame/punishment for this.

Edit: Adam, l2paragraphs, fuck dude
As kind (or full of pity) as your endorsement may be, Primary, I'm not sure there's really anything at stake for you "taking the blame" considering you have recently expressed your own exasperation with the game.

No, "Adam's" fate will be decided on his own merits, not yours.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Middlestairs

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:48 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Primary wrote:
Actually PB, I've been pushing for him to app for a while now, even before Elis starting falling out. He's really a great guy, not just looking for a free pass, but really wanting to help us progress. In fact, he's done a lot of what I did, he's been helping a small 25 man guild called Drunken Cossacks to start getting in 25 man content. I think we should AT LEAST give him a chance, and if he does fuck up, I will hold my self personally accountable, and take any and all blame/punishment for this.

Edit: Adam, l2paragraphs, fuck dude
As kind (or full of pity) as your endorsement may be, Primary, I'm not sure there's really anything at stake for you "taking the blame" considering you have recently expressed your own exasperation with the game.

No, "Adam's" fate will be decided on his own merits, not yours.

then let me prove my merits...
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:02 pm

lulz, the hill just got steeper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:16 pm

I honestly don't see what the problem here is. Just give the guy a chance, what's the worst that could happen?
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:25 pm

Smolder wrote:
Just give the guy a chance, what's the worst that could happen?

Might as well invite mokelp and asrai back then.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:27 pm

kk go for it, imo.

edit: okay not asrai, but mokleps fine. we cyber.

Last edited by Smolder on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:28 pm

Galt wrote:
Smolder wrote:
Just give the guy a chance, what's the worst that could happen?

Might as well invite mokelp and asrai back then.

Big difference between an e-whore and a fat ass nazi, where as Adam is just an alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:50 pm

Wow, just when I thought the ante couldn't be upped. I was wondering what in the hell could create a three page thread in my half day of absence. Now I can see why Xeos told me to check the forums.

Middlestairs, I don't know you, and when I say that I could not care less about what happens or happened on the forums, I mean that literally. I will peruse your thread (I did once already when you first posted it) but I doubt I will find anything there that will shock me or change my opinion of you. Don't think of this as a free pass however, the last thing needed in our guild right now is more turbulence.

That being said, I have some other... issues... to resolve before giving your app the attention it deserves. The outcome of which will undoubtedly affect your application in some manner.

P.S.- I made the mistake of not putting an end to Shelarahn's forum trolling when he joined the guild. If you get in DD, your days of choking out verbal diarrhea are over.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:00 pm

- Z - wrote:
verbal diarrhea

Thanks for ruining my lunch.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:41 pm

Oh look, it's Middlestairs.

Do I get to ask for a summary or because I'm an officer does that mean I have to actually go back and read it all?
Back to top Go down
Middlestairs

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:43 pm

Ichaerus wrote:
Oh look, it's Middlestairs.

Do I get to ask for a summary or because I'm an officer does that mean I have to actually go back and read it all?

middlestairs: "i wanna join your guild guys im sorry"

guild: "no we hate you youre a forum troll"

middlestairs: "but im sorry, ill prove it"

guild: "NoWAI"

good?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:47 pm

I give it a 3.5/10. Not sure if you wanna open up with that as part of your "reformed" debut.
Back to top Go down
Middlestairs

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:48 pm

- Z - wrote:
I give it a 3.5/10. Not sure if you wanna open up with that as part of your "reformed" debut.

just giving the lowdown

didnt mean to be rude!
Back to top Go down
toadboy

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:48 pm

wow sorry but I had to login and toss in my 2 cents also.

Not only has he been flaming KO for awhile now in several threads but we actually ran a kara with him the other day in which we never flamed his dps (which he said was because of the pet he was using cause he thought the pet was cool), but the discussion of the forum came up in which smathunt asked him to not say anything more about him which he agreed, then the first thing he did was go to the forums and flame smat.

Also the reason he just appeared out of nowhere is becuz he was here and server transferred to get loot, and then transferred back and got into elis I assume becuz of the gear he has.

Also wasn't there a post were primary said that u guys didn't need nemore forum trolls cause he was enuff. Well I highly doubt that he'd quit trolling the forums just becuz he got a ginvite. And sadly alcohol is a lame excuse for forum trolling, if ur that drunk then ur words wouldn't make any sense let alone u even knowing where ur posting.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:51 pm

This guy has more downhill time than a professional skier.
Back to top Go down
Middlestairs

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:51 pm

toadboy wrote:
wow sorry but I had to login and toss in my 2 cents also.

Not only has he been flaming KO for awhile now in several threads but we actually ran a kara with him the other day in which we never flamed his dps (which he said was because of the pet he was using cause he thought the pet was cool), but the discussion of the forum came up in which smathunt asked him to not say anything more about him which he agreed, then the first thing he did was go to the forums and flame smat.

Also the reason he just appeared out of nowhere is becuz he was here and server transferred to get loot, and then transferred back and got into elis I assume becuz of the gear he has.

Also wasn't there a post were primary said that u guys didn't need nemore forum trolls cause he was enuff. Well I highly doubt that he'd quit trolling the forums just becuz he got a ginvite. And sadly alcohol is a lame excuse for forum trolling, if ur that drunk then ur words wouldn't make any sense let alone u even knowing where ur posting.

first off i flamed smat because he came to me in game and spammed me with tells about a thread that i hadnt posted in for days...

second i didnt xfer to "get loot" i xferred because i was a partially t5 geared hunter on a server where there was a lack of progression outside of the asian community

third i dont really troll the forums anymore other than the KO thread and...there have been plenty of people DD members included that have flamed that thread

wtf helplesstoad? we used to be cool back in the shadowwipers days!

oh and as far as dps....sorry i dont elixir up/food buff for...karazhan......
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:56 pm

We booted someone for forum trolling, FYI. Go back and look up Charlemagne's old drunken posting rant.
Back to top Go down
Middlestairs

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
We booted someone for forum trolling, FYI. Go back and look up Charlemagne's old drunken posting rant.

well if the occasion arises i'd be more than happy to accept a gkick

thats what im saying...give me a chance, if i fail then KICK me....
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:09 pm

The internets are srs bsns, guys.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:10 pm

I'm saying that BECAUSE you've had a questionable past, your first impression is ruined and you have a lot more work to even get into "good enough to be considered" graces, by my estimation. However, I'm also NOT running the show anymore, so my opinion is just for exhibition.
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:38 pm

Nice SV set, but where's your DST?

I'm assuming, with all that haste, that you are rocking a 7/21/33 spec?
Back to top Go down
Middlestairs

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:42 pm

Kamma wrote:

all that haste?

w/o dst you need 80+ to make an iaoth build viable
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:11 pm

I like the part where he continues to defend himself in hopes of joining. Epic lulz.
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:16 pm

Middlestairs wrote:
Kamma wrote:

all that haste?

w/o dst you need 80+ to make an iaoth build viable

Yes, are you saying that you shouldn't have a DST?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)   [Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Middlestairs (SV Hunter)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next