Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter

Go down 
+12
Karnel
PB
Saniel
Smolder
Desolate
Kamma
Demoniack
Bakasuya
Tak
Secondary
Serayne
Shelarahn
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PB

[APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:57 am

Re-opened after 2 months. Make your case if you're still interested.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:04 am

Still very interested. Over the past two months, I've been working day and night to upgrade my gear to DD standards, and infact, when I finish typing this post, I'll drive home and buy the last piece of badge gear I need. As far as how my DPS has increased since my upgrades, I'll let last nights DPS meters speak for me.

And as for the whole "Me being Mr. Shelarahn the A-hole" I think you'll find that I have indeed cut out 98% of the bullcrap.

I can only hope that both my improved attitude and DPS will be enough to sway the powers that be in my favor.

kthx
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:12 am

Your numbers last night were impressive, especially given your level of gear and lack of experience (not a slight against you, just a fact of the universe). We will be in touch.

/ominous tone

Wink
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:26 pm

And you wouldn't believe how many times we did BM for that stinking Hourglass, but he finally got it. He knows his stuff and provides some of the best DPS I've seen from anyone in our guild.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:27 pm

Petrus join our guild.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Quote :
Petrus join our guild

This is his application, not mine. I'm just here to vouch for him and his bad amazing dps, plus I think we all know my circumstances.

P.S. Just FYI, he's also got Quaternary AND Quinary, so you could have the first five all in one guild Wink
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 pm

We'd like you to come back on Friday, 7/11. Be online no later than 6:30, and be spec'd, geared, and prepared. We'll likely start with BT, and may ask you to sit out on Mother if you don't have the requisite gear, but that's not a guarantee, so you'll need to be ready. Plus, once Mother is dead, we may ask you to come in for Council.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:46 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
We'd like you to come back on Friday, 7/11. Be online no later than 6:30, and be spec'd, geared, and prepared. We'll likely start with BT, and may ask you to sit out on Mother if you don't have the requisite gear, but that's not a guarantee, so you'll need to be ready. Plus, once Mother is dead, we may ask you to come in for Council.

Can do, chief

Edit: Also, Peter, we all know your application is inevitable. stop denying it and do it so Serayne can be the ret
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:06 pm

Primary wrote:
the ret

THE RET
Back to top Go down
Kamma

Kamma

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Primary wrote:
Also, Peter, we all know your application is inevitable. stop denying it and do it so Serayne can be the ret
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:33 pm

Look I can quote things too

Quote :
Can we try to help the applicant out here? It doesn't look good on either end with page after page of nonsense. Keep it to vouching for the guy or having any input regarding the application.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Petrus wrote:
Look I can quote things too

Quote :
Can we try to help the applicant out here? It doesn't look good on either end with page after page of nonsense. Keep it to vouching for the guy or having any input regarding the application.

Regarding your inevitable application, Peter?
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Quote :
Regarding your inevitable application, Peter?

/facepalm

Regarding Mr. Primary, he's good deeps, I'd taunt a mob off of him before I'd taunt it off of some healers so that he can FD and not get a repair bill for the wipe. He's that cool.
Back to top Go down
Serayne

Serayne

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Demoniack wrote:
Petrus join our guild.

^^
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:44 am

Demoniack wrote:
Petrus join our guild.

Or I could just pay for Tyddy to come back in exchange for him farming my tons of primals and Serayne could tank forever and ever and ever and ever.

Shela sucks at stance dancing.

Or was that Khaos?
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:50 am

Ichaerus wrote:
Demoniack wrote:
Petrus join our guild.

Or I could just pay for Tyddy to come back in exchange for him farming my tons of primals and Serayne could tank forever and ever and ever and ever.

Shela sucks at stance dancing.

Or was that Khaos?

That was Khaos

I usually never missed, except that one time I accidentally hit my Murloc Suit button

Good times...
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Quote :

I usually never missed, except that one time I accidentally hit my Murloc Suit button

Good times...

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:54 pm

Alright, you did well in trials, so let's see how you do in the guild. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter   [APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Primary - BM Hunter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2