Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Earthenscar Shaman

[APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman   [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:03 am

Your Raid Talent Spec-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Earthenscar

Your relevant stats for raiding-Spec i am 0/5/56 Health 8309-Mana-11459| Healing 1829(unbuffed) and 210 not casting mp5 and 104 while casting mp5(not including water shield)

Your Raid Experiance(BC/Pre BC)- Let us start with prebc-(all of the listed also cleared) ZG,MC,BWL, AQ20/ Aq40 up to huhu/ Naxx only to anubrahcahn(bug guy in spider wing). BC(clear all listed) Kara, Mag, Gruul. TK 2/4 and SSC 5/6

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times- I agree and will abide by these rules. I will also make the minimum of two days a week.

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from SSC/TK- The only two major upgrades in ssc/tk would be the t5 chest of kael and thats about it lol i have t4 so nothing is really a major upgrade.

A short guild history- I raided on illidan pre bc called Hitman, I was kicked for being absent for 1week. Then the bc came out i got into a guild called Magnum Pi we made it to kael and shortly after trying kael for 2 weeksl we broke up. My friend started okaying on this server and so i xfer'ed over and now i am in a guild called(invalid) its just a friend guild.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done- I got burned out on raiding so i stopped raiding for about a month because my old server's (illidan) time was 2 hours a head so i had to begfriends for rides home just to make the raid eventually i just stopped trying and then i came here cause it was take same time as my time.

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done- I have a great sence of humor, know how to play my class well and listen well and i love to raid. Also willing to do anything the guild needs me to do.
Back to top Go down
Tak

Tak

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman   [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:46 am

Thank you for your application. It is being reviewed. Expect a response within a week.
Back to top Go down
Earthenscar Shaman

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman   [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:25 am

ty
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman   [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Two questions:

May I ask how you heard about Damage Done?

You mention being able to make the "minimum" of 2 days, which is certainly a requirement, but these days we often have to boot people or ask for volunteers to sit out because we have a surplus of various classes. We are actually very light on resto shamans (2), so I need to ask which 2 days, and why not all 3?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Earthenscar Shaman

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman   [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:37 pm

I can make all three days but i would never ask to volenteer to sit unless u guys really dont need me but u are asking me to make the minimum of 2 days i just agreed with it i could make 5days a week if u guys wanted. And the day i xfered over here u guys killed vashj lol so i looked into saw your raid times talk with a few membrs and decided to app.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman   [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:20 pm

Approved.

You'll need to talk with an active officer (Tak, Comotosis, Nagrom, Malaese, Xeos, Thop) to discuss raid availability so please do so at your earliest convenience. Make sure you have consumables ready to go.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman   [APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED] Earthenscar-Resto/Shaman
Page 1 of 1