Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladetaro

[DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Your raid talent spec. Include a link to a talent calculator (preferably wowhead). http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LIMczhbZVV0VxxRVuqo 17/44/0

Your relevant stats for raiding. We can armory you, but we'd like to ensure we don't see PVP stats. Casters should state their spell damage (or fire/frost/shadow dmg), spell hit, spell crit. Healers state their healing and mp5 while casting. Physical DPS state their AP, hit, and crit. Tanks state your unbuffed hp, armor, dodge/parry/block/block value.

2228 AP with Battleshout in Zerker stance, 17%hit with talent points. 26.43%Crit it's a decent amount of crit, but i'm working on it.

Your raid experience. Both Pre and Post TBC experience. Include fights you have seen personally (on your main character) but have not defeated. AQ20, AQ40 up to Twin Emps, Naxx just Razuvious and Anub. full bwl, full mc, full zg, kara gruul magtheridon Lurker hydross void reaver attempts on alar.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times. Indicate that you can make our raid times as discussed above, understand the basics of our loot system, and will comply with other rules as necessary. You agree to be prepared as possible for raids (no last-minute potion making). You also agree that sometimes you may get benched if your class isn't needed, you may lose a lot of loot rolls due to randomness, and that raiding can be stressful and things said in raids are never personal. Applicants are not expected to have seen all of the bosses we have killed, but they should be willing to research those fights on their own time so don't have to explain the fight.

Completely understood, i'm always 100% ready for raids, pots, food, item enchants and what not. I completely understand if my class isn't needed for a certain fight and think the loot rules are perfect.

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from SSC/TK. Do not include Tier 5 loot. If you have one or zero major upgrades (because of poor itemization or you don't need anything), indicate so.

Fel-Steel Warhelm, Talon of Azshara, Warboots of Obliteration, Tsunami Talisman. Those would be my main focused loot, I dont expect to get any of that stuff off the bat and dont want to see like a loot whore. Those are just my set goals for loot.

A short guild history. You will not be automatically disqualified for being in a bad guild (everyone makes mistakes). You should briefly discuss why you moved from one guild to the next. If you were kicked out, include any relevant details. You are allowed to be guilded while you recruit with us.

Ogrecrombie and Fitch, and currently helping Doom troopers with 10 mans like Zul'Aman.

The reason you are applying to Damage Done. Please give more than just a, "I want to raid" reason. We're looking for something more along the lines of, "I can't make my guild's raid times" or "My guild doesn't need my spec in a raid" and other legitimate reasons.

Well the guild i'm currently raiding with does not do 25 man raids, they raid only once every week. I'm looking to get into 25 mans again, I also have to spec prot for them all the time, which I dont like very much cause i'm looking to be Fury for PvE ><. Looking for a cool group of people to hit up those raids and progress with.

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done. You may include humor, non sequiturs, or anything else you haven't covered.

I guess you can say i'm kind of a humerous guy, kind of weird but not in a bad way. Can bring some decent dps for you guys with some upgrades. Thank you for considering my application and goodluck on you're decisions.
Back to top Go down
Thop
Officer
Officer
Thop

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Thank you for your application, it will be reviewed in a timely manner.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:22 pm

I have a few follow-up questions for you:

Since your armory profile isn't too helpful (PVP gear), what weapons are you currently using as PVE Fury (and what enchants do you have on them)?

Do you have a DST?

You may be asked to tweak your spec to 2/5 Imp Demo Shout and 3/5 Unbridled Wrath. I'm not sure about 2/2 Charge, either. Are you willing to make those changes if asked? (Note: If accepted, you will not be asked to ever spec prot. You will be given prot gear after the tanks get it, but not until.)

You didn't indicate your raid times. Are you available for all of our stated times?

I realize that itemization for Fury warriors sometimes lacks on various pieces. However, because a Fury warrior would get first dibs on DPS plate, they get no priority on other pieces (leather/mail). Do you understand that if you wanted a piece of DPS leather/mail that you'd have to wait on the hunters/shaman(s)/rogues to get it first (assuming they wanted it)?
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Bladetaro

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Armory should be updated with my fury gear now. Getting offhand enchanted soon, dont want to waste a executioner or mongoose on those weapons right now. As for tweaking my spec that's fine, i'll go 5/5 demo shout instead of unbridiled wrath cause I build rage easily anyways. As for the imp charge it's more of a filler. cause imp rend is shitty iron will doesn't really matter, and imp overpower i dont stay in battle stance.

As for raid time's I am able to make all raid times, sorry for not including that.

Also about the gear situation I completely know and understand. Dont really want any leather or mail anyways Smile. And for the prot gear, i already have my 4 piece t4 and other random pieces of tank gear so I dont think i'll really need or be going after it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:48 pm

I can't see the weapon you are using (at work), but I would say that goose/exec would not be a waste. Somethings you should be aware of is we have two people in the guild that -really- want to play Fury warrior right now and we aren't letting them, so they are going to have much to say on how well you play your class. Also, as a melee dps class you are going to live and die by the damage meter of which we have several people who eagle-eye those every fight, every clear and every boss. Lastly, if you blow us up on Solarion can we call you Bladetardo?
Back to top Go down
Bladetaro

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:58 pm

I am duel wielding Fool's Bane MH and Malchazeen Offhand. .knock you're self out Wink. Farming the mats for both mongoose and executioner, so hopefully I can snag something better until then.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Have you transfered off the server and back on recently?
Back to top Go down
Bladetaro

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:51 pm

Yeah, I did. I was on Lighteninghoof for a bit because I had quit WoW a while ago because I was fucking up in school and got caught for some stupid shit(marijuana). So I had to quit and let my bud play my account and he decided to Xfer me there. I did a little raiding there, just some gruuls, lurker, and VR.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:35 pm

What kind of promise can you give us that you won't just disappear due to drugs again and leave us hanging?

Also, I see you are a blacksmith. Why haven't you crafted yourself a set of BS weapons for PVE?
Back to top Go down
Bakasuya

Bakasuya

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:55 pm

blade ran a kara that thop and i were in, everything was nice and smooth 1 shot everything
Back to top Go down
Bladetaro

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:57 pm

because everyone i know is on this server, my brothers, IRL friends, people i started playing this game with. I didn't xfer there my friend did, i let him play my account while i was on "leave"

and I haven't crafted myself a PVE weapon, because i crafted my self one of the best fury chestpieces in the game. Smile armorsmith ftw
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:39 pm

S2 weapons?
Back to top Go down
Bladetaro

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:47 pm

s2? nah rockin Fool's Bane and Malchazeen
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 11:53 pm

Yes I know that, you said that in the thread before. My question is...why aren't you rocking S2 weapons?
Back to top Go down
Bladetaro

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:06 am

ohh, cause i wasted my arena points. Was saving for s3 2h mace but then i bought my chest. i could save my points and buy something. I could get the offhand right now if i wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Bladetaro

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:12 am

I actually just thought about it, and I might respec hammer smith for the mace. 1 because I have my s3 chestpiece and it's reallly good for pve, almost as good as the one I have right now. 2 the t2 and t3 of the mace is really good. 3 I dont have a great mainhand.
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:19 am

I see, in other words you'd like for us to gear up your Fury Warrior and you are content to wield Kara purples until you can take a roll on someone's Talon and Vashj dagger or whatever. Thanks for your time.

Edit: your second reply snuck in during my post, good to see you are at least thinking about different options.
Back to top Go down
Bladetaro

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:32 am

lol ok...that's not what I meant but alright, fine with you're decision. btw It's more of gear up to get into you're guild not guild up from you. that's why I have all the mats for the mace right now. Thank you for you're time peace.
Back to top Go down
Bladetaro

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:34 am

I'm not giving an attitude lol. He said no so I agreed what can I say? I didn't even know what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:15 am

We are going to decline your application at this time for the following reasons:

1) Some potential issues with your guild/personal history.
2) Gear a bit behind the curve.

Due to the particular circumstances of this decision, we will not accept any reapplications.

Thank you for your understanding and best of luck.

This thread will be locked in a day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior   [DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Bladetaro - Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1