Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin

Go down 
+4
Sixsicsix
Jelly
PB
Phobia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phobia

[ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin   [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:12 pm

Phobia-Holy Paladin

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Phobia

+1726 HEALING
53 MP5 while casting 102 with BoW
23% crit
10443 mana

Raiding Exp:
I wasn't around preBC. I've done kara full clear and gruul's. Never been in a guild that attempted SSC/MAG/TK. I've been in one ZA group and only managed to get Bear to 30%.

Raid times:
Tuesdays- i can only be on for an hour after 6:15
Fridays- i should have no problem making the raid and being there for most of it.
Sundays- i can deffinately make the time and be there for full clear unless something comes up with the family.

I understand the loot rules and im always prepared for my raids....

Brighthelm of Justice - SSC

Lightfathom Scepter - SSC

When i first started raiding i was in Malevolence but after 2 weeks in the guild they disbanded.. after they disbanded i joined angelus potens or something by that name along with some of the other malevolence members. angelus didnt last long and my kara group soon formed a guild called Face. we tried to get the guild going but it just didnt work out we cleared kara a few times and then our GM transfered servers. so after that my kara group then formed another guild called phibetakappa which was mostly for friends and others from the past guilds. about a month after we formed the gm and our other officers transfered servers and left us so i soon found my way to communism ( what a mistake ) BUT the only reason why i joined them was for my RLFs. and not too long ago a bunch of us left communism and made scholars and gentlemen ( where i currently am )

reason for apping:

i wanna stop slacking and finally do something in game besides kara. i wanna see the rest of the end game bosses but i can;t find guilds that can bring together enough members and talent to do so.

Why i would be a good addition:

I follow the rules and do as im told during raids and always try to do whats best for the guiild.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin   [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:14 pm

Read and will be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Jelly

Jelly

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin   [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:11 pm

I'm impressed you followed PB's crazy formatting rules.
Back to top Go down
Sixsicsix

Sixsicsix

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin   [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:50 am

Do you like chipotle?
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin   [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:00 am

The <shift> key makes capital letters. They go at the beginning of sentences, also the letter "I" is capitalized when referring to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin   [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 1:33 pm

Phobia's a good guy who does what he's told and does it well. He even likes chipotle.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin   [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:22 pm

Malaese wrote:
The <shift> key makes capital letters. They go at the beginning of sentences, also the letter "I" is capitalized when referring to yourself.

Poor applicants pale
Back to top Go down
Anuvar

Anuvar

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin   [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:48 pm

Read. No problems here.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin   [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:30 pm

You've been approved to test run with Damage Done.

Here are your instructions:

Be ready to be invited to a raid today, Friday 12/28, no later than 6:30 PM server time. Make sure you are spec'd properly and have a good stock of consumables in case we try something challenging. You should be prepared to handle any fight in SSC or TK (short of Kael'Thas) by knowing the strategy in advance. You may not be invited if we have a lot of paladins online. In that case, you'll need to be ready to go again on Sunday no later than 2:30 server time.

The recruitment process will take at least a week. You will need to run a few 25-mans with us and space may not always be available. After a few runs, we will determine if you will be welcome into Damage Done. If welcomed, you will be a recruit for a period of three raids. After three raids, you will be allowed to roll on items. Until then, you will only be allowed to roll on items that no full member wants or needs.

This thread will be locked in a day.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin   [ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Phobia-Holy paladin
Page 1 of 1