Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin

Go down 
+4
Ichaerus
Secondary
Feardotpew
nerfus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nerfus

[Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:49 am

PVE Talent Spec (Include a wowhead talent calculator link)

51/5/15 or 53/0/18

Armory Link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Nerfus

Stats (Unbuffed)

Spellpower:2046 / 2144
Mp5 (while casting): I'm a paladin... This blue bar is just something pretty to look at right?
Hit:12 !!!
Crit:29.75 / 27.68
Haste:593

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?

forethought talisman / sould of the dead or egg / forethought talisman

What is your glyph set-up?

Holy light + seal of wisdom + seal of light (after patch replacing wisdom or light with flash of light glyph)

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)

California and yes...

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?

yes I do.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?

I use pally power and decursive

Raid Experience (No one cares about 10 or 25 Vault or what you killed post 3.0 in BC)

everything up to felmyst in BC

Guild History

Been on various servers moved here for wotlk, if you want my old guild history I would be happy to tell you but for now I will just mention guilds I have been on the server.

Lmperium

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times

I haven't read them, but from what I have heard from secondary I agree.

Are you prepared for the next scheduled raid? (Yes means you're going to be on and ready during our scheduled raid time fyi)

Yes I am ready and willing to raid any time you request.

Reason(s) for applying

Lmperium is a bit to gay for me... Fuzed is REALLY annoying... Secondary is my BFF... and I hear you need a 2nd holy paladin

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done

Because I'm awesome... and you're awesome... and together.. we can continue to be awesome.

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI

it's the basic boring blizzard UI.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:50 am

Im sure you'll hear something about your "basic boring blizzard UI", but aren't you already in the guild? lol.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:54 am

nerfus wrote:
PVE Talent Spec (Include a wowhead talent calculator link)
51/0/20

Glyphs
Holy light + seal of wisdom + seal of light (after patch replacing light with flash of light glyph)

Fixed those two for you.

You really heal with default frames? Try using Grid, its amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:56 am

Quiet, Fear!

But yeah, get Grid or Xperl or some non-standard raid frames.

The lower half of your app kind of reminds me of mine except you used the template. You can be spared the judgmental deal for that.

And don't fricken suck when you get tried out.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:00 am

Oh, yeah, and he's good. Promote to raider imo.

Edit: Demote to recruit I guess.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:32 am

Fear, Secondary added him as a "casual" but Nerfus is trying to join our raid lineup, and not simply join the guild to troll the OTT.

Nerfus, you haven't yet earned your stripes. Take two whole minutes to read the sticky post and make certain that all our rules, times, etc. jive with your expectations. Also, insert obligatory "... default UI? really?" comment here.

P.S.- One more thing, why 53/0/18 over 51/0/20?
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:55 am

I kinda figured as much. Ich, was I wrong? I think not.
Back to top Go down
Petrus

Petrus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:02 am

Only one other question: Where's the Sons of Hodir rep at? You've been 80 for almost two months, no reason not to have it done by now, aggravating as it may be.
Back to top Go down
http://gunsforhire.wowstead.com/
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Gonna go ahead and hit the dead horse one more time. Grid would probably help your raid healing considerably it compactly gives you all the info you could want in a highly formatable frame.
Back to top Go down
Aliissa

Aliissa

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:30 pm

You should listen to those guys about the add-ons! The ones they told me to use (+the ones i already had) were wonderful.
Back to top Go down
nerfus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Just a brief response post. I've tried using grid before, didn't like it.. I find my healing with basic frames to be fine, but I leave that judgment to you.

As for the sons of hodir rep.. I'm a slacker in the daily quest department. I completely understand there is no reason not to have it done. I'll get to work on that if it's of concern.

Edit: read the overview in the sticky. I agree.

Last edited by nerfus on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:05 pm

What did you dislike about grid?
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:15 pm

XPERL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin   [Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Nerfus - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1