Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)

Go down 
+9
Secondary
grak
Vaslant
Rishana
Tihson
Xeos
Varrius
Feardotpew
Aliissa
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Aliissa

Aliissa

[Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) Empty
PostSubject: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:03 am

Aliissa Frostfire Mage : 0/53/18

Armory Link : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Aliissa

CASTERS ONLY
Spellpower: 1830
Mp5 (while casting): 159
Hit: 303
Crit: 18.64% (27.64% fire)
Haste: 193

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?
--> I have the two-minutes PvP trinket, i don't exactly need big upgrades for my trinkets. I use Sundial of the Exiled and Illustration of the Dragon Soul.

What is your glyph set-up?
--> Glyph of Improved Scorch, Glyph of Frostfire and Glyph of Icy Veins

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
--> Quebec, Canada, I speak english well enough and I understand it very well.

How old are you?
--> 19

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
--> Yes.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
--> Yeah, all of those except PallyPower.

Raid Experience (No one cares about 10 or 25 Vault or what you killed post 3.0 in BC)
--> Naxx 10 and 25 > completely clear, Malygos 25 > comepletely clear, Sarth 10 and 25 > no drakes up.

Guild History
--> Coup de Grāce
--> Strength in Numbers
--> Planisphere
--> Nicotine / Reckoning
--> Defective Genetic (actual guild)

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
--> I agree, I gotta say tho that I sometimes get off work at 6pm server during week days and 2pm server during weekend days, and sometimes maybe a lil later, but you will all know in advance if I'll be late or not. And I might not be able to do some of the thursday raids, but only some.

Are you prepared for the next scheduled raid? (Yes means you're going to be on and ready during our scheduled raid time fyi)
--> Yes.

Reason(s) for applying
--> As I consider the upcoming patch with the release of Ulduar, I don't think my guild will be able to make it right and I am looking for a guild who won't jsut drop a raid bcause only 17-20 people are on on time. And I'm actually looking for a serious guild.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
--> I know my class well, I am aware of what's going on, I can handle it if you have to criticize something I did. My images don't sheep on Faerlina (Sorry this one was easy.. lol), and well, I am totally in to be in Damage Done because I like you guys.

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI
--> I am sure you guys don't wanna see this but, here it goes
[img][Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) Wowscr10[/img]

** Special thanks to Salynn for helping me regem, got me almost 100 more spell power **

Last edited by Aliissa on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:08 am

I'm not even reading. She replaced her helm and she has a real enchant on it. +350293202.
Back to top Go down
Varrius

Varrius

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:21 am

Two things I see wrong but just minor fixes.
#1 haste gems are just stupid right now; for one crit is just slightly better for ffb spec then haste and two sp is more dps then haste or crit gems as gear lvls sit right now.
#2 Not only did u use a 27 haste gem u but it in a belt buckle. Jcing gems are for stupid sockets to get a bonus such as blue sockets for mages. If I was u would I put 19 sp in belt and either a 32 spell power gem or 27 hit gem in ur robe.
Other then that I am sleepy and kinda drunk therefor not seeing anything else. App looks pretty good but fix ur ui plz it hurts my eyes.

O p.s wtb another mage plz so I can maybe play with arc again..kthnx
Back to top Go down
Aliissa

Aliissa

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:25 am

Varrius wrote:
#2 Not only did u use a 27 haste gem u but it in a belt buckle. Jcing gems are for stupid sockets to get a bonus such as blue sockets for mages. If I was u would I put 19 sp in belt and either a 32 spell power gem or 27 hit gem in ur robe.

Actually I put this one in my belt buckle to fit in with my PvP gear, I am working on it to change it soon.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:38 am

Oh god wtf is the faction rep bar doing in there?!? I don't mind a ton of information piled on the screen as long as you can filter it all manage your rotations and still not stand in things.
Back to top Go down
Aliissa

Aliissa

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:40 am

Xeos wrote:
Oh god wtf is the faction rep bar doing in there?!? I don't mind a ton of information piled on the screen as long as you can filter it all manage your rotations and still not stand in things.

No problem with that!
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:40 am

Xeos wrote:
Oh god wtf is the faction rep bar doing in there?!?

!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aliissa

Aliissa

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:42 am

Xeos wrote:
Xeos wrote:
Oh god wtf is the faction rep bar doing in there?!?

!!!!!

I'm watching it going when i do heroics, I just didnt take it off. lawl
Back to top Go down
Tihson

Tihson

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 am

Just a suggestion for the UI, I would say to check out Grid as a raid group addon instead of using Xperl's raid frames, and disable party frames while in a raid. It really cleans up the raid/party framing, especially when you have to be aware of flame walls and new, player-friendly blue void zones in Sarth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vtown16
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:49 am

the guilds a sausage fest, we need at least one girl
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:09 am

Aliissa wrote:
Guild History
--> Coup de Grāce
Hawt. Invite, imo. Need less sausages, tbh; or, at least dilute them a bit, no?

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:54 am

Rishana wrote:
the guilds a sausage fest, we need at least one girl

Vaslant wrote:
Aliissa wrote:
Guild History
--> Coup de Grāce
Hawt. Invite, imo. Need less sausages, tbh; or, at least dilute them a bit, no?

~ Sean

Alis, didn't I tell you they wanted you in the guild cause ur a girl? See? /cast proof.

Oh lawdy, I can't believe you actually used that screenshot. I almost had a heart attack when I first saw it.
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:10 am

TOO MANY DICKS ON THE DANCE FLOOR. MAKE SOME LADY SPACE.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 am

Holy spamui Batman!
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 am

grak wrote:
TOO MANY DICKS ON THE DANCE FLOOR. MAKE SOME LADY SPACE.

You, sir, have won.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrion

Valkyrion

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:45 am

that UI scares me
Back to top Go down
Vaslant

Vaslant

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Aliissa, I know I helped you get some new addons, but damn, I've got about 30x more addons than you do and I have more space. We need to talk. Lol!

~ Sean
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com/
Reckface

Reckface

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Your UI, is fucking, horrible.
Back to top Go down
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:17 pm

This guild needs a french canadian, period.
Back to top Go down
Aliissa

Aliissa

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Vaslant wrote:
Aliissa, I know I helped you get some new addons, but damn, I've got about 30x more addons than you do and I have more space. We need to talk. Lol!

~ Sean

WTF is wrong with my UI i always played with it like that!

And actually to quote Fear but i'm too noob to know how to quote two persons in the same post, it's not the same screenshot than you saw.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Well either way......you're UI makes me want to stare at that other guy who apped who has absolutely no addons on his screen, or default UI changing ones.
Back to top Go down
Devastated

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Feardotpew wrote:
Well either way......you're UI makes me want to stare at that other guy who apped who has absolutely no addons on his screen, or default UI changing ones.

xD
Back to top Go down
Aliissa

Aliissa

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi guys, I am sorry to say this but I will have to close my app. I jsut got an offer to do a school stage in the thing i wanna work in later so it is gonna take much of my time. And this stage plus my work won't allow me to meet the attendance for raid times.

I am sorry for this, I hope you all understand. I guess I will try when this stage will be over.

Thanks guys for everything.
Back to top Go down
Feardotpew

Feardotpew

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:26 pm

/facepalm. Back to having too many dicks on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
grak

grak

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:09 am

Back to having too much time on too many hands with not enough ladies and too many mans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)   [Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage  Reapp  (Not OMFG!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn] Aliissa Frostfire mage Reapp (Not OMFG!!)
Page 1 of 1