Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage

Go down 
+3
Dimidréas
Secondary
V
7 posters
AuthorMessage
V

[Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:30 pm

PVE Talent Spec
Frostfire Bolt + Living Bomb 0/53/18

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Viridian

Stats (Unbuffed)
CASTERS ONLY
Spellpower: 1518
Mp5 (while casting): 0
Hit: 367
Crit: 354
Haste: 257

Do you have any resist sets? If so, which and how much?
None for level 80, I still have my shadow resist gear from 70 though.

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?
Currently using the Sundial and a hit rating trinket(Mark Of The War Prisoner), I also have a 2minute pvp trinket.

What is your glyph set-up?
Frostfire Bolt, Molten Armor, and Mage Armor

Where are you from?
San Francisco, CA

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
Yes

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
I have Xperl, Decursive, and Power Auras

Raid Experience
Raided through MC and some of BWL in 1.x, raided through MH and BT in BC

Guild History
Recent history includes Narcism and Kill Order

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
Your rules seem fine to me and I have no problems with your raid times.

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here
Have food/flask ready to go.

Reason(s) for applying
I'm interested in raiding more than I currently am, I like your schedule, and I have been in previous guilds with some of your members.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
I'm serious in my interest in raiding, I have a sense of humor, and im willing to take criticism when I make mistakes.

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI
No SS at the moment. I usually use default action bars with extra keybindings and macro'ed spells to change based on pressing shift/alt. I usually change my bar/key setup based on whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:56 pm

*Vouched for*

Gear may be a little behind but a good player is a good player.
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:28 am

/wave

<3
Back to top Go down
V

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:52 pm

/wave
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:55 pm

Secondary speaks well on your behalf. Be ready to go on Tuesday @ 6:00, we may have a spot to get you in for a trial run.

As a side note; Please read and understand the Malygos Strategy and make sure you have done and are familiar with the "Aces High" daily quest in Coldarra (p3 malygos is identical).
Back to top Go down
Doomus

Doomus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:24 pm

I raided with Viridian for quite a while during BC. From KZ up through most of SSC/TK, he was a pretty solid mage I'd say give him a shot!
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:01 pm

You need to work on your gear. You had a fairly decent showing on Tuesday, and support from the guild is definitely helping your case. I don't see any glaring errors in your armory aside from the painful number of upgrades that are available to you via badges and heroic gear.

I'd like for you to show up again on Sunday, and I'm not trying to dissuade you from joining the guild, but we aren't looking for charity cases.
Back to top Go down
Rishana

Rishana

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:08 am

being blunt

you die. a lot.

just noticed it in the few raids ive dont with you.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:30 am

You have been MIA for awhile without notice. Either give notice by or show up to this coming Tuesday's raid (01/04/09 @ 6:00 server) or we will be forced to close your app.
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Still MIA, declining this app and locking the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage   [Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Viridian - Frostfire Mage
Page 1 of 1