Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman

Go down 
+6
taldra
broms
Dethpriezt
Smolder
Shelarahn
Tamoraha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamoraha

[Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:56 pm

PVE Talent Spec - Resto Shaman

Armory Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Tamoraha

-- REMOVE THE UNNECESSARY TEXT --

HP: 8259

CASTERS ONLY (Healers may remove damage, DPS may remove Healing)

Healing: 2153
Mp5 (while casting): 154
Hit: 0 (I am resto)
Crit: 14.16
Haste: 38

Do you have The Medallion of Karabor? No

A shadow resist set for Mother Sharhaz? (any pieces?) 5 Pieces

What is your trinket set-up? Do you need any obvious upgrades? Redeemers Alch stone, Direbrew hops, and pvp trinket

Where are you from? California

How old are you? 26

Do you have a mic/headset for vent? Yes all of the above

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc? Yes

Raid Experience: Everything instance but Sunwell

Guild History: Was in O66 then Month's behind. After they disbanded was in my own guild and then moved to Narcism.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times: Yep

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here: Sure I always have pots/food/flasks.

Reason(s) for applying: I want to raid. I want to see Sunwell and I want to see Illidan die. Smile When you try so hard to see that and it doesn't happen it's frusterating! I want to see it.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done: Because resto shamans are op! Just kidding lol. I know my class very well and I have been in all of the instances but Sunwell. I am a fast learner and I always study before I do a fight. I get along with everyone and I am mature. I really want to raid so I will be there for all of them unless something horrible happens in real life. I hope you give me a chance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:32 pm

I remember Tamy from when she helped us in ShadowVipers, shes a pretty legit healer and a nice chick
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:26 am

snap.

edit:

Primary wrote:
I remember Tamy from when she helped us in Communism, shes a pretty legit healer and a nice chick
Back to top Go down
Dethpriezt

Dethpriezt

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:59 am

You go girl.

Glad you were able to post this. <3
Back to top Go down
Smolder

Smolder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:02 am

but yeah, resto shamans are op
Back to top Go down
broms

broms

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:25 am

YES!! A resto shammy cheers
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:08 am

looks like a standard build with mostly standard gems.. I did have a question about the two +int gems you have. Are you using them so that you meet your meta requirments? if not then i would suggest going with mp5 or more haste. also there is a nice badge bracer upgrade that is easly over looked that are much better then the kara bracer you are currently using (i would know about it cause i over looked it myself for the longest time >.< ).

one other minor suggestion maybe look into changing your build to something like a 8/0/53 or 0/7/54 both of which give a little more versitility in a lot of the fights in BT and as we move into SWP.
Back to top Go down
Tamoraha

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:45 am

I will do anything you want me to do to help out the guild. I'm very open to ideas. If it makes me a better shaman and healer then I will do it. I know I need some stuff, but I only have a few badges so as soon as I get them believe me I will upgrade my stuff. Thanks for all the imput!
Back to top Go down
broms

broms

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:13 pm

I really don't see myself dropping totems enough for Totemic Focus. I would probably drop that and get Healing Grace 3/3 and Focused Mind cuz silence is bad even though theres not that much silence but ya.
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:34 pm

in that case brom i think she would be better off droping two points from it and just getting imp GW cause like you said there is not alot of mobs that silence and most boss silences this talent don't work on... personally i like cheap totems its a mana saver and anything that lets me keep face rolling my chain heal is ok in my book Wink
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:18 pm

For all I know you could be a master of evading aoe and every form of deadly, player-killing, fire it decides to take so I'll leave any changes to your spec as far as survivability goes purely up to your own discretion. So unless you show a habit of standing in things too long or just taking large amounts of damage in general I won't force you to change anything.

Though I do believe one of our more prominent Resto Shamans, Shalmaneser, got rid of Totemic Focus and went 1/3 Ancestral Healing in order to gain 3/3 Focused Mind, 3/3 Healing Grace, and 2/2 Imp Ghost Wolf. The less time you spend silenced/moving the more HPS you get on the table.

And I agree with Taldra that unless there is some horribly pressing reason to have the Luminous Pyrestones they should be replaced with Quick Lionseye which has been the case for yellow sockets for a Resto Shaman since the haste buff in 2.4.

I am also wondering why you went with the +23 Healing/2% Reduced Threat meta instead of the +12 Int/Chance on Cast to Restore Mana meta. The Insightful Earthstorm Diamond can proc of any cast, including Totems and Water Shield, and gives you 300 mana. Since it has a hidden 15 second internal cooldown it ends up having a 3.85% chance to proc without any spellhaste, though the percentage goes down the more haste you have due to casting more spells during the cooldown period.

The direct Mp5 benefit I believe looks something like this.
Cast Time - Mp5
3.0 19.3
2.9 19.9
2.8 20.6
2.7 21.4
2.6 22.2
2.5 23.1
2.4 24.1
2.3 25.1
2.2 26.3
2.1 27.5
2.0 28.9

And yes, I'm know going through this amount of detail was unnecessary but I needed to brush up on this crap myself anyway.

But it is good to see Taldra offering advice when I haven't seen him at a raid in... how long now?
Back to top Go down
taldra

taldra

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:25 pm

ya i know my own raid has hit a bit of a rocky patch with RL BS and all the randomness that is my life but it looks like things are settle out again (im fucking praying) so you should be seeing my face more and more Smile
Back to top Go down
Damacus

Damacus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:18 pm

drama queen imo, pass this app up
Back to top Go down
Honed

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 am

Damacus wrote:
drama queen imo, pass this app up

u+me=buttsex?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Hey, you got in the guild, and stuff.

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman   [Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Tamoraha/70 Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1