Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mondrana

Mondrana

[Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:01 am

Mondrana-Blood DPS Death Knight

PVE Talent Spec
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVMVh0IsfoxzAohg00hZfM

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Drak%27Tharon&n=Mondrana

Stats (Unbuffed)

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY (Hunters may remove Expertise)
AP: 3313
Hit: 245 (7.47%)
Crit: 599 (25.01%)
Haste: 89 (2.71%)
Expertise: 85 (5%)

Do you have any resist sets? If so, what and how much?
Currently none. Although I do have a few peices of Frost Resistance I banked.

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?
Trinket #1: Mirror of Truth
Trinket #2: Incisor Fragment
I do not have a 2 minute PvP trinket as of yet. Will get that today.
At the moment, my gear seems above average for Death Knights. Ofcourse theres a few upgrades I'd like to make but since they are in 25 raid content that'll have to wait just abit Smile

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
I'm from Toronto Ontario. Yes I do. Also speak fluent Italian!

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
Yes

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
I have Grid, Xpearl, Omen, DBM and many other addons.

Raid Experience
Pre-TBC I played on gorgonnash as a Human Warrior. (Mondrana) with a guild I sadly forgot the name of...It was a pretty high end guild. In TBC I rerolled a blood elf mage on Boulderfist. And raided Karazhan Progression to Kil'jaeden dead with <Reverie>. Now in WOTLK I decided to try out Death Knight DPS and currently completed naxx 10, Wintergrasp 10, Sartharion 10, 5/15 naxx 25, 1/1 Sartharion 25, and 1/1 Wintergrasp 25.

Guild History
<Reverie> (All of TBC)
<Titanium> (Casual Naxx guild on Drak'Tharon)

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
Yes, I come fully prepared (Flasks/food etc) at all times and know what to expect in end game content.

Preparedness for the next scheduled raid, unless stated here
Fully prepared for next raid. Can raid at you're times with a guaranteed 100% attendance.
Reason(s) for applying
To excel through content, and play in a fun yet hardcore environment.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
I have a lot of experience under my belt. I'm a reliable raider, come prepared with full consumables and an idea of how the boss mechanics work. I bring great dps, along with raid utility.

Last edited by - Z - on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:48 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed the PvP Trinket question. Woops!)
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:17 am

I know very little about Death Knight PvE DPS, but I'm impressed by your App without even looking at your armory or anything and intrigued by the idea of adding another Canadian to the guild.

To further improve my positive feelings toward you, you may seduce me in Italian. Roleplaying is optional, though if engaged you may choose my role since I am feeling generous. The choices are A) Dude with a Penis, and B) Chick with a Penis.
Back to top Go down
Mondrana

Mondrana

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:26 am

Ichaerus wrote:
I know very little about Death Knight PvE DPS, but I'm impressed by your App without even looking at your armory or anything and intrigued by the idea of adding another Canadian to the guild.

To further improve my positive feelings toward you, you may seduce me in Italian. Roleplaying is optional, though if engaged you may choose my role since I am feeling generous. The choices are A) Dude with a Penis, and B) Chick with a Penis.

Thank you! Smile I try not to half ass this kind of shit.

Hmm this could be arranged. I'll be option B. I'll be you're ultimate tranny experience! You must now give me a name. Be creative.
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:38 am

How does Fellatio Mantrana suit ya?
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:46 am

Yeah, Imma have to call bullshit on this one.
Canadians are not to speaking english well done, eh?
'boot a moose
Back to top Go down
Xeos
Officer
Officer
Xeos

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:25 am

Be ready, we may have a spot for you in our 25man run on Sunday for a trial run.
Back to top Go down
Mondrana

Mondrana

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:14 pm

Allright, sounds great. Smile
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:05 pm

First, thank you for your application and interest in our guild.

Concerning your guild history: Why did you leave your first (and second) guilds? We were nowhere near as progressed as your most recent guild, why did you not simply re-roll a Death Knight with them?

Damn but I wish the armory was working. Your spec looks pretty solid. You seem to be one of the few (only) DK apps who have actually looked into theorycrafting before posting on our forums, so I commend you for that. That being said, you took BLOODWORMS over BLOOD AURA??? You have got to explain that one to me. Don't get me wrong, your spec is 98% "perfect" but those two or three points are a huge misstep (imho).

Aside from that, I would take two points out of Icy Reach and put them in either Black Ice or Glacier Rot, but we're doing some pretty minor quibbling at this point. Bloodworms!?

P.S.- Videotape any future encounter with Ichaerus please, there is an auto ginvite in it for you if you can make him cry.
Back to top Go down
Mondrana

Mondrana

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:25 pm

- Z - wrote:
First, thank you for your application and interest in our guild.

Concerning your guild history: Why did you leave your first (and second) guilds? We were nowhere near as progressed as your most recent guild, why did you not simply re-roll a Death Knight with them?

Damn but I wish the armory was working. Your spec looks pretty solid. You seem to be one of the few (only) DK apps who have actually looked into theorycrafting before posting on our forums, so I commend you for that. That being said, you took BLOODWORMS over BLOOD AURA??? You have got to explain that one to me. Don't get me wrong, your spec is 98% "perfect" but those two or three points are a huge misstep (imho).

Aside from that, I would take two points out of Icy Reach and put them in either Black Ice or Glacier Rot, but we're doing some pretty minor quibbling at this point. Bloodworms!?

P.S.- Videotape any future encounter with Ichaerus please, there is an auto ginvite in it for you if you can make him cry.

I left my first guild for no reason in particular. Boulderfist was eligiable for free realm xfers (Realm Queue was about 1hour 20 minutes) so me and 2 IRL friends took it just to get leveling done and gear up for higher content. Reverie also had about 3 or 4 warlawlks reroll Death Knight so they would be just fine with out me. I'm still friends with the GM and the entire guild because they're a great group of people.

Yeah armory is pretty silly. This spec, along with a blood, deep unholy spec are the "Cookie cutter" PvE DPS specs. I was considering putting the few points to Blood Aura but blood worms do damage (little but still some) and are usually up. I played on BETA as a Death Knight and cleared naxx. I'm very fimiliar with my class and it's mechanics as a whole. The 2% healing is allright, but Blood worms heals myself more rapidly when I use Hysteria, along with minor dps.

I've tweaked the frost talents quite oftin, but they're just fillers to get Annihilation. I also do not use frost spells a whole lot to benefit more from Black Ice. Simply use Icy Touch, Plage Strike, Heart Strikex4 Obliterate, Death Coil rotation. I've tried other various DPS rotations but this one seems most effective. Glacial rot is also a great choice, I'd have to do further tests to see what's better but in PvE content sometimes melee has to back out and move back in, this is why it's nice so my diseases always stay up and my rotation never gimps itself.

WTFBLUDWURMZ!!!??? =P

Hmmm. This could get sexy!

Edit: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVMVh0IsbRtzAohxb0hZfM would be the spec if I tweaked it a little. Any comments let me know =)

Edit #2: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVMVZZfM0IxMogcq0csut This would be my Unholy PvE DPS spec. Both are excellent but blood is more raid buffs.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:58 pm

We already have an Unholy DK. He is a tank, but the buffs are the same. I would much prefer you to stay Blood.

New spec is hot sex. I maintain that Blood Aura will be a big deal because it is raidwide, but it is definitely something to play around with.
Back to top Go down
Mondrana

Mondrana

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:02 pm

- Z - wrote:
We already have an Unholy DK. He is a tank, but the buffs are the same. I would much prefer you to stay Blood.

New spec is hot sex. I maintain that Blood Aura will be a big deal because it is raidwide, but it is definitely something to play around with.

Yeah i'd prefer to remain Blood. <3

Yeah it looks solid. Respeccing to play around with the changes.

Edit: As a side note, I'm moving out of my current place. My mic is somewhere in one of 60 trillion boxs/bags. (Playing on Laptop ATM) I talk regularly and when needed just ATM im abit screwed for the meanwhile. Hopefully this doesnt cause any problems with <Damage Done> Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by Mondrana on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:49 am

Welcome aboard! Get your mic hooked up, Ichaerus is getting antzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight   [Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Mondrana-lvl 80 Blood DPS Death Knight
Page 1 of 1