Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snickrdoodlz

Snickrdoodlz

[Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight   [Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:34 pm

PVE Talent Spec
This is how I normal spec unholy but I've been reading EJ forums and they say this spec is outdated and shit so im trying something different right now.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVMVZZfMhhhckgcq0csut

Armory Link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Snickrdoodlz

Stats (Unbuffed)

PHYSICAL DPS ONLY (Hunters may remove Expertise)
AP: 3418
Hit: 313
Crit: 32.43%
Haste: 151
Expertise: 18

What is your trinket set-up? Do you have the 2 minute PvP trinket? Do you need any obvious upgrades?
-Incisor Fragment
-Mirror of Truth
Yes I have a two minute PvP trinket. The biggest upgrade would have to be getting rid of my Incisor Fragment, there are trinkets much better than that pos.

What is your glyph set-up?
-Major: Icy Touch/Ghoul/Blood Strike
-Minor: Raise Dead/Pestilence/Horn of Winter

Where are you from? (do you speak/understand English well?)
I'm from California, and I only speak English.

How old are you?

Do you have a mic/headset for vent?
Yes I do.

Do you have Grid, XPerl, PallyPower, or some other UI that helps you buff, pick up loose aggro, etc?
XPerl, DBM, omen, scrolling combat text, recount, elkano buff bars.

Raid Experience (No one cares about 10 or 25 Vault or what you killed post 3.0 in BC)
-10 and 25 Sarth, each with 0 drakes.
-25 Naxx up to Saph, unfortunately whenever my old guild finished the last two bosses I couldn't be on.
-Then Heigan, Lotheb, Saph, and KT on 10 man, again old guild raid times.
-Malygos 10 man I've made it to phase two, we wiped for a few hours then I had to leave, and I have not done it on 25 man.

Guild History
The Dark Allegiance and Iron Knights, I was kicked for not making raids, 5 p.m. was an hour too early for me to be on due to my classes ending at 5.

Acknowledgment of agreement to our rules and times
I can make all raid times.
I wont be on Wednesdays I have class from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. two weeks later I will have a schedule change.

Are you prepared for the next scheduled raid? (Yes means you're going to be on and ready during our scheduled raid time fyi)
Yes I am.

Reason(s) for applying
I want to get back into raiding, I love raiding. I understand there are full raid slots for DK's but I would prefer to be in a guild on standby then pug everything.

Final Thoughts, why you would be a good addition to Damage Done
My dps doesn't suck, I can take criticism, I know about all of the fights, and I am most certainly competent enough to not stand in shit I'm not supposed to be in.

If possible, please include a screenshot of your UI
[Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight 88332433kt3.th
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight   [Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:58 am

Snickrdoodlz wrote:
I understand there are full raid slots for DK's but I would prefer to be in a guild on standby then pug everything.

I don't know a damn thing about Death Knights, but this right here is enough for me to give you a shot, at the very least. Be around Tuesday at 6pm server.
Back to top Go down
Snickrdoodlz

Snickrdoodlz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight   [Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 am

Ichaerus wrote:
Snickrdoodlz wrote:
I understand there are full raid slots for DK's but I would prefer to be in a guild on standby then pug everything.

I don't know a damn thing about Death Knights, but this right here is enough for me to give you a shot, at the very least. Be around Tuesday at 6pm server.
Will do, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight   [Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Snickrdoodlz - Unholy Death Knight
Page 1 of 1