Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bored

Go down 
+5
Sarafain
Shelarahn
Peanutbutter
Honed
guitaraffa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
guitaraffa

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:32 am

I heard someone somewhere say that you guys had a high need for a BM hunter, so I came here to check things out. My account subscription runs out on November 10th and I'd like to get in just a little more 25 man raiding (mostly just to see the Brutallus fight, even though I said I'd never set foot in Sunwell after I did one GKP run and wanted to shoot myself), so if you guys are ever in need of anyone, let me know. I prefer Survival spec, and always raiding survival spec, but I'd no doubt wreak some havok as BM, and I'm pretty sure I should be able to get over 2000 DPS as BM (as I could top 1800 DPS as survival in those 'stand-and-shoot' type of fights, given the right group)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Guitaraffa
I've probably logged out in pvp gear, but after 8 months of raiding BT and Hyjal, I think you can guess where my gear is at. I did however stick myself with a pve spec (i think) because I did ZA the other week. I had been pvping and was wondering why I had no concussive shot procs Razz
Back to top Go down
Honed

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:55 am

guitaraffa wrote:
I heard someone somewhere say that you guys had a high need for a BM hunter, so I came here to check things out. My account subscription runs out on November 10th and I'd like to get in just a little more 25 man raiding (mostly just to see the Brutallus fight, even though I said I'd never set foot in Sunwell after I did one GKP run and wanted to shoot myself), so if you guys are ever in need of anyone, let me know. I prefer Survival spec, and always raiding survival spec, but I'd no doubt wreak some havok as BM, and I'm pretty sure I should be able to get over 2000 DPS as BM (as I could top 1800 DPS as survival in those 'stand-and-shoot' type of fights, given the right group)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorgonnash&n=Guitaraffa
I've probably logged out in pvp gear, but after 8 months of raiding BT and Hyjal, I think you can guess where my gear is at. I did however stick myself with a pve spec (i think) because I did ZA the other week. I had been pvping and was wondering why I had no concussive shot procs Razz

Have my babies.
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:43 am

Guitaraffa, I really don't think you'd be a good fit for the guild. You're a pretty sensitive guy.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:06 am

So...You want us to tow you through content for a month. Then you're quitting the game?

Now tell me, in this grand scheme, how do WE benefit? From your presence?
Back to top Go down
Sarafain

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:18 am

Shelarahn wrote:
So...You want us to tow you through content for a month. Then you're quitting the game?

Guessing we'd benefit by getting a solid player who knows the fights and will show up
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:25 am

Sarafain wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:

Guessing we'd benefit by getting a solid player who knows the fights and will show up FOR A MONTH
Back to top Go down
Sarafain

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Shelarahn wrote:
Sarafain wrote:
Shelarahn wrote:

Guessing we'd benefit by getting a solid player who knows the fights and will show up FOR A MONTH

At which time WotLK will come out and raiding will cease untill the lvl grind to 80 is complete and we start again in the lower end game raids... ie it won't matter.

Besides from what i remember Graff's got almost a full set of T6 anyway so he'd probably only be there for fun... because he's bored

You're just jealous cause he's prettier then you are right?
Back to top Go down
Honed

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:28 pm

I think it's pretty obvious he just wants to play and see some Sunwell. Raffa has never given a shit about gear. But perhaps he just wants to steal all your epics Primary.
Back to top Go down
guitaraffa

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:30 pm

Shelarahn wrote:

Ah you see, whoever you are, I'm offering to tow YOU through content for a month Razz
Some guilds have trouble getting solid players at times.

And PB... sensitive?! That comment hurts my feelings Sad Anyway... I'm not asking to join, so it won't matter if I 'fit in'. Just offering a hired gun (er, bow)
Back to top Go down
Peanutbutter

Peanutbutter

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:11 pm

Sorry, but I just remember you being a "PVPer" who felt "insulted" when you tried to PVE with us back in Dogma.
Back to top Go down
guitaraffa

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:41 pm

Peanutbutter wrote:
Sorry, but I just remember you being a "PVPer" who felt "insulted" when you tried to PVE with us back in Dogma.

Huh? 'Tried' to PvE with you? I was the core of the PvE DPS (I believe Malaese was the only one who could keep up) and I was enjoying it. I left when Apedog started shit with me and didn't feel like hanging around him. Then I went on my Europe trip and joined Obey when I got back. Perhaps that was being sensitive, but then, who really wants to be around Apedog?
Back to top Go down
Malaese

Malaese

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:30 pm

History was just flipped upside down in this thread. Jesus Christ......keep up? I set the gold fucking standard long into T5.
Back to top Go down
guitaraffa

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:47 am

Malaese wrote:
History was just flipped upside down in this thread. Jesus Christ......keep up? I set the gold fucking standard long into T5.

Way to turn a compliment upside down Razz

Would it be better if I said "Malaese was the only one who did equivalent DPS as me" ?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:51 pm

If we need you and you're around, we'll let you know. Moving this to the Off Topic forum...
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:13 pm

guitaraffa wrote:
And PB... sensitive?! That comment hurts my feelings Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
guitaraffa

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:56 pm

- Z - wrote:
If we need you and you're around, we'll let you know.

That is basically, word for word, what I expected someone to say.

/bow

I'm also available via Honed-text beckon.

(sorry I posted in the applications board. I was thinking that was the only one I had access to)
Back to top Go down
Dimidréas

Dimidréas

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:51 am

Heyou sexy cow >^,~<
Gun' miss ya when u'r gone ='(

And figures that you'll be playing while I take a break and then leave when I come back for xpac >=(

/angryfist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored   Bored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored
Page 1 of 1