Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin

Go down 
+24
Tihson
Doomus
Acclimator
broms
grak
Serayne
Comotosis
Feardotpew
Dimidréas
Vaslant
Mondrana
Xeos
Smolder
Reckface
taldra
Petrus
Rishana
Bakeyero
Secondary
Shelarahn
Amalgarashi
Necis
Honed
- Z -
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
- Z -

- Z -

OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin Empty
PostSubject: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:41 pm

The Grand History of the OTT:

Our story begins seven years ago... (ok, maybe six). It was one dark and stormy night. Twelve (or was it thirteen?) nerds sat in their homes, huddled around their monitors, glaring at their guild forums that absolutely refused to update. After hours of labored breathing and profuse sweating (better known as sitting and doing nothing), a divinely inspired plan was formed. They knew how to breathe new life to the dark and forgotten corners of their website. In a world governed by strict rules and draconian webmasters, these gods among men banded together to create, The Off Topic Thread.

The Off-Topic Thread: What it do?

The founders of the OTT gave their gift to the world in order to fight off the evils of boredom, and to allow forum trolls with primitive and underdeveloped social skills a venue to "chill," "hang out," and do other "normal people" stuff. Well, that was the plan anyway.

The OTT Rules: No, there is no contradiction here. F**K YOU FOR THINKING THERE IS!

By posting in this (and all subsequent threads) you are hereby bound to the sacred rules of the OTT. Breaking them will incur the wrath of the Gods of Geekdom, and the remainder of your life will be nothing short of complete misery. The rules are as follows:
  • There will only be one, and only ever one post in these threads that has more than 2 minutes of thought put into its construction. This one.
  • In keeping with the decree laid out by the founders of the original OTT (our website sucked back then and had posting limitations) the OTT will be locked every 1,000 posts, and a new one will take its place. The new OTT will be found in a new forum, authored by a person chosen by the OTT community at large, or picked at random. The title and content of the initial post may be determined by the new author, but most contain the prefix: "OTT:"
  • Post topics can be about literally anything, and need no direct correlation to the preceding post.
  • There are no rules for the OTT
  • Wait... what?
  • You heard me.
  • But I'm confused...
OBEY THE RULES OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OK?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:44 pm

First.

Owned, admin style.

Good people, I shall return in... 2 hours. There had better be over 100 posts by then.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:51 pm

And second, but I really have to run now.

Don't f*** this up!
Back to top Go down
Honed

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:04 pm

Who fucking tanks anyway? Bunch of small weiners in here.
Back to top Go down
Honed

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 pm

I cannot do this by myself...I have failed you.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Wow... It's alright Honed. At least you tried to fight the good fight. I stopped by early to check on the progress. Needless to say, I feel the world no longer has a home for forum trolls such as ourselves.

Dimi? Mondrana? Other bags of douchery? Hast thou abandoned us?
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:16 pm

I like ice cream but not ice cream cake. Does this make me abnormal?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:17 pm

No. I myself follow in your footsteps.

I cannot recall the last time I had ice cream cake and enjoyed it.

What's yo flava?
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:20 pm

Better question:

Am I the only one who loses faith in humanity every time I see an article, cover, or otherwise catch a whiff of People Magazine?

P.S.- Out for an hour, there better be some damn posts up in here.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:23 pm

I am a fan of the pure and of the simple. If I could only have one flavor of ice cream it would be a vanilla bean, but not that shit people try to pass as vanilla ice cream and unpaletable "french vanilla".

People magazine is a leftist propaganda rag.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Vanilla bean is meh.

Also, I think Honed spouted some righteous wisdom in his first post. Tank peoples do have small peckers, and people are afraid to post in their forum lest they catch the contagion.
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 pm

So for thanksgiving we went to see our family n shit, and my cousin had one of the top asses i've ever seen in my life. I can't lie i was mildy aroused.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:18 pm

It appears that Amal and Shel have more in common than previously thought.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:24 pm

For your info I told him not to hit it
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Why? Was she your sister and/or mother?

So, she was already taken?
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:37 pm

so i was told im going to cali to visit family for christmas.

i started to panic because i remembered that bliz always gives out special shit on christmas day

i have no life
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:16 pm

Wow... that IS bad.
Back to top Go down
Necis
Officer
Officer
Necis

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Get Serayne to get whatever it is for you.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Out of curiosity, on a scale of 1 - 10, how hot do you think the babe on our front page is?

I say a solid 9.5.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:16 pm

I hate fake looking chicks
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:07 pm

body 9+ for sure, face, -3 or so, me n shel agree on another point. if i ever go gay, it'll be for you, shel.
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:08 pm

I'll agree, that is a body that does NOT stop
Back to top Go down
Secondary

Secondary

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:46 pm

nice body

nasty face
Back to top Go down
Amalgarashi

Amalgarashi

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:54 pm

i'd beat regardless, but we'd only do positions where i couldnt make eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Right....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin   OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OTT: Real Men Roll Boomkin
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next