Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue

Go down 
+10
Taurentula
Bakasuya
Cunningblade
Xeos
Secondary
Toxicsmoke
Serayne
Vaslant
Shelarahn
zakani
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taurentula

Taurentula

[Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:51 pm

zakani wrote:
hahahahahahahah thanks for linking that tauren. yes i did afk for a 30 min dump.... ONCE! and they had to record gurtogg killing me....i think it was mckenize idea but shes gone now

Best raid night ever lol. I don't even remember if we downed him that night but I DO remember that you had been afk for extended periods of time before then. The Bloodboil Massacre was to teach you a lesson.

How often do you afk on average during a raid? I don't want to have to wait for one person for one boss for any period of time, especially if it's a new boss. Can you sit at the computer and commit to such-and-such amount of hours until the RL calls a break? I think we had a problem a while back with Cunningblade afking a lot too...Is it a rogue thing? Suspect
Back to top Go down
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Pretty sure it was Smolder, although that was before your time.

Trust me though, it is Smolder who is most infamous for prolonged AFK.
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:31 pm

nope i dont AFK at all i promise. it was always because i was on a computer in a family room so my parents were constantly talking to me. but now i got my laptop and im in my room so i wont be afking TAUREN Razz
Back to top Go down
toadboy

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Taurentula wrote:
Ahem...

<3 TT

Lmfao thats funny as hell. Btw shela i think Istill got a ss on my comp of when I was pugging in with shadowvipers in mc and we was doing the last boss. I'll link it if I still got it.

Oh wow I found it, and even better Zakani never mentioned Underlords either lol. Wow what all u can see from one SS. Here it is.

[Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 Wowscrnshot062207225257lf9
[Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 Wowscrnshot062207225257lf9.80f7f4f2e3
Back to top Go down
Shelarahn

Shelarahn

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 pm

toadboy wrote:
Taurentula wrote:
Ahem...

<3 TT

Lmfao thats funny as hell. Btw shela i think Istill got a ss on my comp of when I was pugging in with shadowvipers in mc and we was doing the last boss. I'll link it if I still got it.

Oh wow I found it, and even better Zakani never mentioned Underlords either lol. Wow what all u can see from one SS. Here it is.

[Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 Wowscrnshot062207225257lf9
[Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 Wowscrnshot062207225257lf9.80f7f4f2e3

Holy shit, I'm in that picture
Back to top Go down
Saniel

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:46 pm

cheers Shelarahn!

5.7k hp what a noob
Back to top Go down
Ichaerus
Officer
Officer
Ichaerus

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:32 pm

Look who's in LFG and 5th on the damage meter!

It's Petrus and Cunning!
Back to top Go down
zakani

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:12 pm

hahaha t\oh yeah underlords too but i only did like gruuls and kara with them. i cant believe you still ave screen shots, i lost all mine Sad
Back to top Go down
Cunningblade

Cunningblade

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:14 pm

hahahah thats funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.cstrike.co.nz
- Z -

- Z -

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:52 am

I'm sorry but due to lack of availability in rogue raiding spots, we are going to have to decline your application. Best of luck in your search!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue   [Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Zakani- Combat Rogue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2