Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orochii

[CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:38 pm

Raid Spec - 20/41/0 Combat Swords

Relevant Raid Stats:
AP- 1870
Crit- 25.36%
Hit- 260
Expertise- 10
Haste- 48
i switch around gear depending on the type of fight, can get higher stats on a certain area depending on what i need.

Raid Experience:

PreBC : full MC / BWL. up to twin emperors AQ40. Raz on naxx.
BC: karazhan -> SSC/TK. stoped raiding after first kills on Vashj, never got Kael.

I agree to all the rules and raid times. maybe a little less assistance on fridays.

Two major upgrades to your gear for your class/spec from MH/BT, and why they are a large upgrade:

Blade of Infamy
Blade of Savagery

A Short Guild History:
I transfered into Gorgonash after BC to raid with Order Sixty Six. did most my BC raiding with them then stoped playing about june 2007.

Current Guild: Deep Blue. (not raiding roster)

The reason you are applying to Damage Done:

I was inactive for a long time so my gear is a little out of date although it still puts out decent dps. been working on upgrades this last week i've been playing again and want to raid. got into deep blue beacuse of a friend but i'm not on the roster so i'm looking for a guild in which i am

Finally, tell us in one or two sentences why you would be a good addition to Damage Done:

I'm a smart good player, have lead progress raiding and have a fast learning capacity. i am 100% reliable and am always prepared for raids. i know my class really well and used to always top damage charts (will eventually get there again). i have seen all fights up to M'uru on my ex-roommate's char and could be of some help come SWP.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:20 am

What do you mean by a little less assistance on Fridays?

I was going to ask you why your Expertise was so low, but then I saw you are using the Shard of Contempt, so are you sure your stats are correct in the app?

I noticed you don't have S3 swords, so was wondering if you PVP'd to try and get them? Blade of Savagery is definitely good, but S3 sword > Blade of Infamy. 1800 shouldn't be too hard to get as a competent rogue with a spriest, dpriest, rdruid, or rpally.
Back to top Go down
https://damagedone.forumotion.com
Demoniack

Demoniack

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:30 am

and mage.

edit: ret pally wat?
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:42 am

One of the best combinations in S3 was Ret/Rogue. At good gear levels, they run with tons of Armor Penetration, have Expose Armor (clothie effectively 0 armor), 3 stuns (HOJ, CS, KS), and can't be kited thanks to dispel and JoJustice. It works pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Orochii

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:44 am

i would like to get s3 swords, but i stopped playing before season 3 and it's been just over a week since i've ben playing again and everyone i knew transfered to auchindon, so i don't have anyone to pvp with. i got some "welfare" matches this week but all crappy teams. about the stats, remember i mentioned i can switch them depending the type of fight.

oh and about assistance on fridays. i would try and make it as much as possible, but at full honesty i don't think neither my friends nor my girlfriend would allow me to play a computer game on a friday night. they hate it when i play.
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 am

Tuesday 615, be ready.
Back to top Go down
Galt

Galt

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:02 am

So did you stop playing before or after nubscout flaked?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuckyermother.com
Orochii

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:07 am

i wasn't in town yesterday so i didn't get to read ur post. i'm leaving again tomorrow for vacations so i won't be playing again until the 30th of July. if by any chance the trial can wait i would really appreciate it. if not because it is a long time, well, maybe we can play together in another opportunity. ty for reviewing my toon =).
Back to top Go down
Orochii

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:07 am

when y stopped playing Deathscout was still active as far as i can remember
Back to top Go down
PB

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:12 am

Closed, by your own admission. Message us if you're still interested at the end of July to see where we stand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue   [CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Orochii - Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1